user21680

Feb 12, 2018
Hmm. 4.6K a month for what? Is he for cereal?
"I have no idea what to do, I don't have any specific goal to hit other than to do what I can to pump out content nearly every month at an effective and efficient pace. In addition to that, I have an artist on board to help me with the project so it'll help them out a lot as well! Your support to this project means the world to me." ~ Geeseki

If I really meant the world to him he'd give his comstumers more than what was it? One scene per month? Hmm.
Something smells.
I'ma guess this one will never cross the finish line. Asking for 9K won't help this snail pace work of art to blossom either.
Really waited to see some talented Devs work cross the line.
You hate to see it.
I don't know why so many people think 4-5k a month (before fees) is a huge amount of money, especially for people with staff. You're expecting a lot of work for a meager amount of pay.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so is the update going to be release soon? (i heard was in february then early march) its a quite awhile without an update lets hope this wait (almost 3 months) is not going to be a huge disappointment (content size, story, etc...)

Feb 7, 2018
so is the update going to be release soon? (i heard was in february then early march) its a quite awhile without an update lets hope this wait (almost 3 months) is not going to be a huge disappointment (content size, story, etc...)
I like Geeski but he's lazy or busy or has other priorities, or whatever, so let's just be happy he hasn't up and quit.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I don't know why so many people think 4-5k a month (before fees) is a huge amount of money, especially for people with staff. You're expecting a lot of work for a meager amount of pay.
Trust me when I say there are others with less that release more (Dare I say better content) at a more timely pace.
Not saying I don't like the game. But at this point Gee's starting to look shady in my eyes.

Reactions: BigMike240

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016

Hey, perverts.
If you're reading this, you're realizing that it's not a release and that there's still a bit to go until Alpha 0.23 is ready to be released. I did give a estimated date of Mid-March but I'd be lying if I said that everything ready to go within a few days. I DO hope to get it by the end of the month though but I shouldn't make any promises.
A lot of the art assets have been completed (I've only shown you a few of the things I've done above) and looking what's left to be done, it's mainly the hardcore h-scenes. I've put them off for later as creating the scene from the bottom up and then animating everything, creating the cummies, the movement, adding xray. Yeah, it's a daunting task that I am now going to have to charge head-on.
I haven't done any coding since focusing on the art but it won't take too much to code it all within 1-2 days. The h-scenes are especially easy. Even though it takes hours to draw it all up, I basically have a copy-paste template I use for common h-scenes which would only take a few minutes to an hour.
If you're following the trello board, note that I only cross things off when it's completely done. A scene could take me 1 hour or several hours. Some scenes are one frame and others involve multiple angles and what not. I may stop mid-way in a scene and work on another to freshen up the stale atmosphere. Do not fret, they will be done eventually.
Oh, and one thing about the ATU website, I've decided to let that cancel itself out as I am not actively updating it enough to make it worth keeping. Anything you need can be found on this Patreon Page and it's much less headache-inducing for myself.
Thank you for all your patience, guys! GeeSeki Out!

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
Oh Man can't wait to grind 10+ hours just for 1 inconsequential handjob
Ikr, i remember that update where we took the mc's "roomie" to the bar, got arrested, lots of text and then Bum!!!, one handjob and lets wait 3-2 months more, i'd lie if i say that i don't like the game, cuz is great but the developer is really sloppy, i guess he has other real life priorites, nothing wrong with that, just don't blame the simple (but good) art he is making, i really hate comparsions, but there is one guy out there, who began with a similiar project, standing alone as well, and working for tips, he had a way more complex art style yet managed to deliver content in a regular bias, so people started to pay atention to his work, and gave him more tips, so he reached out for some good artists and coders and made a team and now he delivers more and better content, and tips rocketed out to the skye. i really like this game, i have hopes on gee to not drop the ball, he got something to work with that can stand above most of all these generic 3d rendered H games, he just needs to set a solid goal and go for it.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
funny seems like the mid-march updates are being delayed, Aorrta remastered delayed to end of the month and Geeseki aswell delaying it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Actually u dont really need a guide or walkthrough, ur ingame phone has the walkthrough it has all the info u need to know for main story and side story
Ah, kind of like in the Rick & Morty game, very good to know, thanks.

lmaozedong

Apr 18, 2017

Hi, pervs.
As of writing this, we're about 90% through Miss Allaway's progress.
I injured both my forearms somehow, they ache like a mofo so I spent the past 1.5 days solely on coding in the scenes that I can code in to let my arms rest from drawing and using the drawing tablet in general.
I'll be spending the next few days continuing to draw and animate Miss Allaway's h-scenes.
I've updated the estimated release to the following:
$10 Patrons - Late March
$7 Patrons - Late March
$1-$5 Patrons - Late March to Early April
On top of finishing everything I want done is done and coded in, it'll all need to be bug tested to make sure that your playthrough will run smoothly. Hope you guys understand.
Thanks for the patience and continued support! GeeSeki out!

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017

Hi, pervs.
I injured both my forearms somehow, they ache like a mofo so I spent the past 1.5 days solely on coding in the scenes that I can code in to let my arms rest from drawing and using the drawing tablet in general.
I'll be spending the next few days continuing to draw and animate Miss Allaway's h-scenes.
$10 Patrons - Late March
$7 Patrons - Late March
On top of finishing everything I want done is done and coded in, it'll all need to be bug tested to make sure that your playthrough will run smoothly. Hope you guys understand.
So we should be getting the update in 1-2 weeks? At last~

Also that censor tho lmao

Reactions: garethjkl

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Hi, pervs.
$10 Patrons - Late March
$7 Patrons - Late March
Wow, actual sex scenes :eek:

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017

Hi, pervs.
$10 Patrons - Late March
$7 Patrons - Late March

Do my eyes deceive me, is that a... a... sex scene?

Nov 11, 2017
Sister's story Concluded? Did they even had sex?
Hahahahahha, dude just drop the "art for sister story" in this update, he give up on that. So... no, no conclusion sex scene for sister in this update, got to give him a credit, dude truly doesn't care about it or isn't digilent at all and can't complete nothing. My god, I truly want this game to go foward, truly, nice artstyle and writing, but goddman dude doesn't help himself, he is the type of guy that can't work without someone look over his shoulders.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hahahahahha, dude just drop the "art for sister story" in this update, he give up on that. So... no, no conclusion sex scene for sister in this update, got to give him a credit, dude truly doesn't care about it or isn't digilent at all and can't complete nothing. My god, I truly want this game to go foward, truly, nice artstyle and writing, but goddman dude doesn't help himself, he is the type of guy that can't work without someone look over his shoulders.
I still didn't played but I was pretty sure there was a sex scene on the beach with sis at this point

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I still didn't played but I was pretty sure there was a sex scene on the beach with sis at this point
If there is I still haven't gotten it, all they do is get on the car naked at night and talk, nothing more and then the next day it says that's all there is for now

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
If there is I still haven't gotten it, all they do is get on the car naked at night and talk, nothing more and then the next day it says that's all there is for now
The hell? Okay you guys mind giving me a copy of your saves, cause something ain't right here. Because there should be a cowgirl scene with the sister unless the game is bugged, or some event isn't triggering properly. In which case it might be beneficial to send a bug report in, cause again something's not right if the event isn't triggering.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes