Aug 14, 2017
I'll take it you don't read the Summertime Saga thread...
Summertime Saga comes along at a reasonable pace compared to A Town Uncovered. At least, it did when I last looked at it. I mean, I like the premise and some of the characters of this VN and I really do want to see more of it, but that is not going to make me overlook the problems, like how little there is in a single update. Sure, the guy's like working alone and has a life that he can't just drop to work on this full time, but still.

Reactions: BigMike240
Feb 7, 2018
Summertime Saga comes along at a reasonable pace compared to A Town Uncovered. At least, it did when I last looked at it. I mean, I like the premise and some of the characters of this VN and I really do want to see more of it, but that is not going to make me overlook the problems, like how little there is in a single update. Sure, the guy's like working alone and has a life that he can't just drop to work on this full time, but still.
Hahahahahahahaha. Geekski is making chump change and it's him and, what one other person making this in their free time. SS is like 5 people, clocking 50k a month, and they are down to like 3 updates a year.

You're bitching at a guy who has other priorities for being slow while praising the guy making big bucks in comparison that has a team of people working with him and is updating at a slower rate.....god I hate the internet.

Aug 14, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha. Geekski is making chump change and it's him and, what one other person making this in their free time. SS is like 5 people, clocking 50k a month, and they are down to like 3 updates a year.

You're bitching at a guy who has other priorities for being slow while praising the guy making big bucks in comparison that has a team of people working with him and is updating at a slower rate.....god I hate the internet.
In all fairness, I haven't looked at Summertime Saga in months and don't regularly look at it. There just seem to be updates when I do look. I assumed that the progress was at a reasonable pace. I guess it was just coincidence.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh Man can't wait to grind 10+ hours just for 1 inconsequential handjob
This should be the overview for this game. Also on the subject of Summertime saga, let this sink in. With a budget of around 40k a month at the time, he took 5 months to release a update that added a single scene, but also took one out of the game. How does that sound to you? To be fair I still think its one of the best 2dcg games on this site, and I used to be excited everytime a update came out, at this point I've just accepted that he doesn't really care, and that the updates are going to be shit compared to what they used to be.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Play the game.

Seriously, if you play it, you unlock it. It's part of some storyline.
Sounds like a cave troll to me. I played the game, even used a walkthrough to be sure I did not miss anything, and i'm pretty sure there is only the breastplay on the beach.

Unless you are going to give us a real answer and stop being a jerk in the way you answer, these sites are supposed to help people. I am going to assume you are just a troll. Have a pleasant day =)

Feb 7, 2018
Sounds like a cave troll to me. I played the game, even used a walkthrough to be sure I did not miss anything, and i'm pretty sure there is only the breastplay on the beach.

Unless you are going to give us a real answer and stop being a jerk in the way you answer, these sites are supposed to help people. I am going to assume you are just a troll. Have a pleasant day =)
See the image below and have a rotten week.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You want to keep missing out on content, that's on you.
Well, i'll miss it anyway as you never added anything useful on how to get there.
If there is a way, describe it. That simple.

Generalities are a waste of time.

Feb 7, 2018
Well, i'll miss it anyway as you never added anything useful on how to get there.
If there is a way, describe it. That simple.

Generalities are a waste of time.
Like I said, play the game. That's how it unlocks. Nothing magic. Nothing complex. Nothing hard. It's part of the sister storyline.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Like I said, play the game. That's how it unlocks. Nothing magic. Nothing complex. Nothing hard. It's part of the sister storyline.
Yes, because no one ever gets stuck, misses a dialogue path, lacks information on what character advances or which one is just a placeholder for stuff in the next version or a hundred other issues, like hitting a bug without knowing, for example.

THAT is why specifics are good, so people can see where they might be making mistakes or - the storyline just messes with them, like the fish at the beach at night, or the scene with the parents making sex in the living room, that eats up a lot of your points with the landlady/mom no matter your answer (afaik, if there is a "minimum damage" road, do show me).

That scene with the principal masturbating is part of the sister story storyline you say?
Sounds vague and not really convincing, but ok, i'll keep going anyway, so whatever.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, because no one ever gets stuck, misses a dialogue path, lacks information on what character advances or which one is just a placeholder for stuff in the next version or a hundred other issues, like hitting a bug without knowing, for example.

THAT is why specifics are good, so people can see where they might be making mistakes or - the storyline just messes with them, like the fish at the beach at night, or the scene with the parents making sex in the living room, that eats up a lot of your points with the landlady/mom no matter your answer (afaik, if there is a "minimum damage" road, do show me).

That scene with the principal masturbating is part of the sister story storyline you say?
Sounds vague and not really convincing, but ok, i'll keep going anyway, so whatever.
Don't bother with him, he's rude for no reason, the kind of guy you don't wanna try to reason with. I was trying to be nice and the guy wishes me a bad week :D. Anyway I apologize, I think I do remember seeing her scene, she masturbates on a pictures of your character. But I thought I saw that as a teaser for a next patch, don't remember seeing it the game. If it is, again I do apologize. Have a nice day Sonico ;)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Don't bother with him, he's rude for no reason, the kind of guy you don't wanna try to reason with. I was trying to be nice and the guy wishes me a bad week :D.
Reason? At present i'm pretty much poking him just to see if something beside hot air comes out - and so far guess what, nothing but. ;)

Anyway I apologize, I think I do remember seeing her scene, she masturbates on a pictures of your character. But I thought I saw that as a teaser for a next patch, don't remember seeing it the game. If it is, again I do apologize. Have a nice day Sonico ;)
Well, i suspected it was just a teaser image from the moment it came up, so no real surprise there.

As an aside, have you gone through that discussion after the MC comes across the parents making sex in the living room?
Is there a good path or no way out without the game screwing you over of 3-6+ relationship points with the mom?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Reason? At present i'm pretty much poking him just to see if something beside hot air comes out - and so far guess what, nothing but. ;)

Well, i suspected it was just a teaser image from the moment it came up, so no real surprise there.

As an aside, have you gone through that discussion after the MC comes across the parents making sex in the living room?
Is there a good path or no way out without the game screwing you over of 3-6+ relationship points with the mom?
I did finish it but it was a while ago, I did lose points, but I can't tell you if there is a way to avoid that, on the other hand it does not block you from any new scenes afterward, so I think it's on purpose.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes