Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
so its been awhile since i have been to this game how is it going i realy like to continue the main story line and some more mom stuff cuz i feel like there is gonna be impregnation and pregnancy in there future maybe ? sombody got info ? after what could happen after the update thats coming now
I really hope so, it's one of my favorite things at the moment to get the girls pregnant, and if it's incest it's wincest :D

Reactions: BigMike240

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I did finish it but it was a while ago, I did lose points, but I can't tell you if there is a way to avoid that, on the other hand it does not block you from any new scenes afterward, so I think it's on purpose.
Yes, it's very much my impression - truth be told the dialogue irritates me something fierce with the whole "you're not there for me either, boy" when the MC spends more than a week cuddling nonstop with her. Hypocritical much? But whatever, plot is plot, even if the scene can be even more agravating than Hitomi's drama at the beach.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, it's very much my impression - truth be told the dialogue irritates me something fierce with the whole "you're not there for me either, boy" when the MC spends more than a week cuddling nonstop with her. Hypocritical much? But whatever, plot is plot, even if the scene can be even more agravating than Hitomi's drama at the beach.
Your sentence proves to me that you can't avoid losing points. "you're not there for me either, boy" Because I remember I forgot to spend time with her like a day or 2 because I was focused on another story line at the same time. But If she says that even if you spend full time with her, I suppose you can't avoid it.

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
This should be the overview for this game. Also on the subject of Summertime saga, let this sink in. With a budget of around 40k a month at the time, he took 5 months to release a update that added a single scene, but also took one out of the game. How does that sound to you? To be fair I still think its one of the best 2dcg games on this site, and I used to be excited everytime a update came out, at this point I've just accepted that he doesn't really care, and that the updates are going to be shit compared to what they used to be.
A bit hyperbole, from what I experienced that was one update, granted it should never be bad nor does that excuse the exclusion of a scene. But to say "He doesn't care" is a bit over exaggerated, especially since the update before the one you are referencing is considered the best one for many people.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
That update was pretty good, some scenes are still WIP but the amount of animated scenes provided for Miss Allaway make this update far from being unfinished, the wait was worth it imo

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
You want to keep missing out on content, that's on you.
Ha! What Fucking Content? That's Fucking Rich! Ohh Man 2 years of Pointless Fuckless Build Up for only 2-3 Sex Scenes involving penetration! (CoffeeGirl/Mom/) maybe the (Sis/Mermaid? both lame) That's It that is Everything sadly. All the Nudity and small inconsequential standalone scenes like the beach handjobs or the Principle fingering herself after being arrested (very brief led nowhere just a placeholder to incite lust for main character as a potential romance Nothing More that's it I still have doubts there ever will be anything more unless this game is still a thing 2 years from now and we'll still deal with all this moody bullshit and still No GodDamn Threesomes! This Game has JackShit For "Content" Not unless you mean all the useless Bullshit. That's called Fluff Huge Fucking Difference! Moody Teens fucking arguing, nothing happens, nothing happens, Meet the NPC, nothing happens, About to Leave Game then we se some tits, Start All Over,nothing Happens and squirrel

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Ha! What Fucking Content? That's Fucking Rich! Ohh Man 2 years of Pointless Fuckless Build Up for only 2-3 Sex Scenes involving penetration! (CoffeeGirl/Mom/) maybe the (Sis/Mermaid? both lame) That's It that is Everything sadly. All the Nudity and small inconsequential standalone scenes like the beach handjobs or the Principle fingering herself after being arrested (very brief led nowhere just a placeholder to incite lust for main character as a potential romance Nothing More that's it I still have doubts there ever will be anything more unless this game is still a thing 2 years from now and we'll still deal with all this moody bullshit and still No GodDamn Threesomes! This Game has JackShit For "Content" Not unless you mean all the useless Bullshit. That's called Fluff Huge Fucking Difference! Moody Teens fucking arguing, nothing happens, nothing happens, Meet the NPC, nothing happens, About to Leave Game then we se some tits, Start All Over,nothing Happens and squirrel
Look if you don't like the game that's well within you're right to do so, but if someone else likes it you shouldn't berate them for doing so, and while I will concede that you have made some valid points the manner in which you have presented some of them have been less than civil. If the game isn't to your tastes then I'm sure there are plenty of other games here that may be able to scratch the proverbial itch. Other than that I hope that you have a good day and that this post finds you in good health.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
this shit turned NTR! i'm out
It's not as bad as some other games but it could have been avoided yeah...i mean why u got a feeling that ntr will not be a thing when u talk with brock but some scenes later u girl cheats on you with a wimp...well at least the ntr thing isnt't strong.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Look if you don't like the game that's well within you're right to do so, but if someone else likes it you shouldn't berate them for doing so, and while I will concede that you have made some valid points the manner in which you have presented some of them have been less than civil. If the game isn't to your tastes then I'm sure there are plenty of other games here that may be able to scratch the proverbial itch. Other than that I hope that you have a good day and that this post finds you in good health.

Thank you for the kind words Wolfregis, I must admit perhaps I could have have been more diplomatic said and done things differently. But please tell me what portions were uncivil in your eyes? The only person I recall that I called out specifically by name was Geeseki, and even so was never meant in a harmful or threatening manor, I simply was stating my disdain in the general downfall and latest direction that this game has befallen. I simply wished to voice my opinion with critical criticism, that perhaps the author or any other potential aspiring authors reading could possibly take my critics to heart and learn from. True not everyone will see things my way, after all we are all free to choose our decisions and directions, I respect that.

I've seen a number of your post and you seem like a mellow, pleasant individual, you put on a good show, always decent and informative not the type to ruffle anyone's feathers so to speak. However when it comes to the game itself I'm a bit perplex on where you stand exactly? From what I can gather you don't hate it, but you aren't exactly spreading your love of the game either.
I also don't recall you giving any specific issues you personal had for the game, positive or negative feedback of any kind. If you had the chance to tell Geeseki how you truly felt about his game, weather he could tweak, add, cut, anything beneficial both positive and negative to take with heart and learn from What would you say Wolregis?

No you just stand in the back and twiddle your thumbs hoping not to cause a ruckus and tip the boat, being optimist and hopeful with blind faith that everything will magically turn out for the best. You only Pop up when its convenient to play the White Knight when it serves your own purpose reciting that cumbaya block out all negativity naive mindset.

Unlike You Wolregis I've chosen my words wisely, and unlike you, I atleast have the BALLS to say something! I SPEAK UP, I don't turn a BLIND EYE, unlike some people. Had only more people been upfront and honest about this game truly rate it on its true merits I could have been better informed on this weak game and skipped it all together. The words I speak ring true from the Heart. All in the hopes of informing the unbeknowst letting others know as soon as possiple to avoid this game, or at least set them up to forsee and have an idea of what to expect and what lies ahead if they do choose to continue instead of every White Knight Shill Giving it a Free Pass just because "They Like the Artwork" or defending it effortlessly after any genuine complaint's and critism especially after this Late in the games development cycle. Hell You Just posted the recent Updates, not once did I see anything remotely compelling to warrant good will towards his patron supporters and fans alike to be genuinely happy with the delayed update promised back in Feb, Not sure if you noticed but yea Couple sequence were also cut, but that's OK You white Knights are easy to please give yourself a cookie.

Also a bit hypocritical I know but you too should also have an open mind. Keeping the opinions of both yourself as well as others in mind weather good or bad or different from your own school of thought. Incidentally if you can't deal with the emotional stress you yourself are free to explore many fine games on the site as well to explore.

The Difference Wolregis Is I've made my own decision and I've Taken a Side!
Best Regards BigMike240

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Unlike You Wolregis I've chosen my words wisely, and unlike you, I atleast have the BALLS to say something! I SPEAK UP, I don't turn a BLIND EYE, unlike some people. Had only more people been upfront and honest about this game truly rate it on its true merits I could have been better informed on this weak game and skipped it all together. The words I speak ring true from the Heart. All in the hopes of informing the unbeknowst letting others know as soon as possiple to avoid this game, or at least set them up to forsee and have an idea of what to expect and what lies ahead if they do choose to continue instead of every White Knight Shill Giving it a Free Pass just because "They Like the Artwork" or defending it effortlessly after any genuine complaint's and critism especially after this Late in the games development cycle. Hell You Just posted the recent Updates, not once did I see anything remotely compelling to warrant good will towards his patron supporters and fans alike to be genuinely happy with the delayed update promised back in Feb, Not sure if you noticed but yea Couple sequence were also cut, but that's OK You white Knights are easy to please give yourself a cookie
Out of curiosity, You downloaded the game from this site right?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes