Unicel

Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys, I extracted the images files from the game, and there are nude Miss Allaway assets, besides the bj gloryhole scene, is there another way to see her nude?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
lets see the its been 2 months since the last update and is estimated to mid march damn almost 3 months, we this i guess it will have a large content update! (im joking in the part of large content update we all know how small the updates are)

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
lets see the its been 2 months since the last update and is estimated to mid march damn almost 3 months, we this i guess it will have a large content update! (im joking in the part of large content update we all know how small the updates are)
I can't honestly say if this update will be huge or not, it's honestly up to the devs at this point. Could it be a good and sizable update? Maybe, I'm honestly just hoping things pick up as far as the narrative and player interactions go. I get that the dev is trying to tell a story, and I can respect that but I can also see the point that you and several others have made, that there needs to be enough content to keep the players engaged.

Reactions: Hajtand and exirock

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
it gets a lot buggyer at the end i was stuck in a beach loop for a bit i had to reload at a diffrent save point

ronronTM

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a proper walk through with Miss Allaway? i feel like i'm not getting the outcome i could be getting while doing it

Lurgan

Jun 30, 2018
Is there a proper walk through with Miss Allaway? i feel like i'm not getting the outcome i could be getting while doing it
her quest line is not finished yet. there are no nsfw scenes with her. gotta hope next update will have something

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Rambling ahead.

Somehow it's depressing where precisely the story as given ends. You're an utter laughingstock, you're under curfew, you're under heavy watch, any relationship you've built with your parent will naturally be in the toilet because you skipped a day(Triggering that line of events), your father hates you, and basically you're probably wishing you stayed in that other world and got killed. Because you've got nothing and no one, and never WILL given the whole laughingstock thing.

Following the Jane storyline is about as bad. In jail AGAIN.

That dream after the movie event with the mother. Having her push you off the raft and drown you. That is a clear and BAD sign of the main character's mental state.

This-if I'd want anything, it's that somehow you(Both the main character and the player) are given something to keep going. Like, it keeps putting you in the worst possible position at all times.

Everyone who goes to that beach is either an 'escapee' from other-world or influenced by that supposed portal. So the presumption is Mrs.Lansby is probably an escapee. Which is why she's actively so supportive when no one else is, and the lust, and so on.

Supposedly the father's a switch from other-world. How the hell can that have happened when we've only just moved here?

I can't figure out how to advance Hitomi. It says 'go to the beach'. Doesn't say when, doesn't say a day. I've been there at all times. Then again, the Mother story says, wait till weekend, so see her, sleep at night. Sleep at night doesn't seem to work.

Too many dialogue bugs/exceptions. I've been able to keep using the ignore command to push through them, but they shouldn't be there at all.

zam.fir

Jul 1, 2017
For the "sister" story when it said to explore the house... what do I do cuz I didn't find anything tho

karateking

Aug 22, 2017
I have no idea how to play this game. I am stuck on the 1st day, I can't even get time to advance I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

alibaba2077

Nov 7, 2018
Couple days ago there was a post on patreon site. Is anyone of you guys have the information what`s going on?
Over 4k a month from patreons, and still no update-the bloke must be having a laugh. Is this game actually alive?

Reactions: BigMike240
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes