CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Go to the Adult store, after that you can work there to obtain boxes. After you've obtained enought you'll be able to rebuild the fort.
Forgive me, but it seems you're oversimplifying this, more than one person is getting the same problem I am. When you try to talk to the girl there, all it says is "stuff".. Please, if we're missing something, fill in the gap. I thank you in advance.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Forgive me, but it seems you're oversimplifying this, more than one person is getting the same problem I am. When you try to talk to the girl there, all it says is "stuff".. Please, if we're missing something, fill in the gap. I thank you in advance.
You'll have to forgive the oversimplification, in regards to something like this I try to be concise and clear as possible in order to avoid confusion. Since my previous explanation has left some things unclear, I will try to elaborate to the best of my ability, in order to correct this error. After the fort is destroyed you'll need to go by Effie's house and talk to her, there'll be some dialogue for you to go through in which you'll need to find a means to cheer up the MC's Sister. From there Effie will give you the task of finding boxes to rebuild the fort. You'll need to go to the Adult Store and again a short exchange of dialogue you'll be given the option to work there to obtain the boxes necessary to rebuild the fort. You'll need to do this for several days, after you obtain the required number of boxes, you'll be prompted to return to the house and rebuild the fort. After rebuilding the fort the MC's sister should return and the story should continue from there. However if you are still experiencing bugs I would recommend using the PC in the MC's room and selecting the Time Travel button, you'll need to select the sister's sidestory and then choose to skip forward by one chapter. Things should continue as normal after that, if you are still experiencing issues I suggest making a bug report, which can be done by selecting the bug report icon on the MC's PC.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So hows this been coming along recently? I've ignored this game for a few months after the dev was determined to just release words every month for awhile.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
So hows this been coming along recently? I've ignored this game for a few months after the dev was determined to just release words every month for awhile.
He's decided to switch build models and release when he feels the build is complete. This essentially means greater time in-between builds, but hopefully means an increase in quality. The latest build though managed to complete the sister's story and the next build seems to be aiming to complete Miss Allaway's while adding some missing scenes from the sister's story that didn't make it into the current build. I can't say whether or not the new model will work but I'm willing to look at it with a cautious amount of optimism. The dev's also stated that the next build should be ready mid to late Feb. or early March at the latest.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He's decided to switch build models and release when he feels the build is complete. This essentially means greater time in-between builds, but hopefully means an increase in quality. The latest build though managed to complete the sister's story and the next build seems to be aiming to complete Miss Allaway's while adding some missing scenes from the sister's story that didn't make it into the current build.
Didn't the latest update have almost no scenes added to it tough? I remember reading that somewhere.

Violet Snake

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
This minimalistic art style is really unique in this genre. I hope that author won't abandon the game.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge the dev hasn't made a version for Linux, and the version for Android has not been updated in quite some time.
well,too bad,used to play a long time ago when i still used windows,but opted to wait and see the progress,but now i'm using linux and well,seems like it i will probably continue wondering how the game is now....

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
I wanted to ask since literally NO ONE was talking about it, is there a way to win the PC game "A city X-Posed"?

Nov 11, 2017
I much prefer this update model that the every month update, this kind of update model give freedom and time for Geeseki work better and build a more complete update.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes