Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Is this update playworthy in terms of new content or should i wait for next one?
It depends on you. From what I've seen of the last page or two lot of people are debating whether this update contains NTR, which I honestly get because the teacher is blackmailed into giving another person a blowjob but, me personally I didn't really get the NTR vibe.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Does the Incest Patch work any more?
Incest patch is no longer needed. When you start a new game you'll be given the option to define you're relationship with the mother and the sister. Click 'Other' and type in Mom/mother and Sister for the appropriate characters and the incest related dialogue should more or less be restored.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Got past the sister BJ scene and the walkthrough says "Go to sleep". But nothing happens if I do that. Not sure if error or what.
Go to the computer and use the "travel" option, you'll have the option to past this buggest quest. I had this issue too, it worked.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ok the update was slightly better then the other versions but still nothing worth it, 6 sex scenes which like 3-4 of them were one after another and they were not visually appealing they should have been more focus or closer to the sex scene i dont want to see the full room, the main story is just a huge mess idk have u can turn it around, side quests are better then main story so far but nothing to be excited, has usual there is content ingame yet to be finish like the diner scene and the car (were u driving with mom to go home) and lets talk about the main topic NTR or Blackmail, its wasnt really a NTR it was more like a blackmail interaction but we can assume its a mix of both more into blackmail then NTR (which i would like to see the scene but the dev forgot about it).

Reactions: BigMike240
Mar 18, 2018
Anyone got a save file up to date with 0.22, or as close as possible? I know it's renpy, so saves carry over and whatnot, but I got a new computer between the last update and this one, and really don't wanna go through the entire game again.

Edit: The game comes with an option to skip to the end of the previous update. Nice :D

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes