macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
huh ... must say, i liked it at beginning, was good and fun to play, but ... i dont know.. feel very different now. not as much enjoyable as before.

guess i m gonna wait a bit more to see where it goes . but imho, it doesnt go in good way :/ . hope things will get back to the same as before.

or maybe its just me but... wow, what a change.

Reactions: BigMike240

migor

Apr 29, 2018
When i go to Effie house to talk to the sister (when i have the 50 boxes) i get a error. Anyone have a solution for this?

Holoslayy

Jun 19, 2017
Doesn't matter, it's getting removed. ;)
it's good but also i feel like backtracking isn't the way to go it's like "oopsie i did an oopsie lets pretend it never happened" when it actually did. the smart thing to do would be to create a way to prevent it not cover it up. feels wrong. my 2 cents.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
it's good but also i feel like backtracking isn't the way to go it's like "oopsie i did an oopsie lets pretend it never happened" when it actually did. the smart thing to do would be to create a way to prevent it not cover it up. feels wrong. my 2 cents.
It's out of place and not fitting with the theme of the game. Has to go, dev knows he fucked up.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ok so maybe its still bugged but if your asking Effie for a night at her place you have to wait until night but she doesn't appear at her place but at the park... is there a fix or is this getting fixed or???

Reactions: bugglebox

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You're all playing the 7 day early bugtest version NOT the final release version. If you find a bug, use the built-in bug report feature.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
ended up using the time travel thing to skip it but now I'm up to a bit I still can't continue from because it says I need to go to class but it's Sunday

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
ended up using the time travel thing to skip it but now I'm up to a bit I still can't continue from because it says I need to go to class but it's Sunday
I hate to say it but chances are you'll need to use an earlier save, by the sounds of it.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes