Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
This subject is always weird with what people are and aren’t okay with

It’s inpkoed that Effie and the sister have had or maybe even still have multiple sex partners. Are people okay with that?

Even though the mom is fucking you it can probably still be assumed that She still had sex with him sometimes considering how aggressive he is, are we okay with that?
I don't have problems with Effie and sis having fun with other partners. I like, like probably everyone else in this site, the idea of every woman being only for the MC, but it's not unfair if that doesn't happen, if the MC is fucking everyone then why one girl should have to be tied to only one guy? It's not vanilla but it isn't that bad or rare, for me at least

Now, I'm big mom-son fan, even with that I wouldn't have problems if the wife fucks with the husband, because they still are wife and husband after all, I love the "my son is my only man in my life idea" when it happens but it just doesn't happens here wich is ok too, it's not like they aren't togheter, they still has to live in the same house and sleep on the same bed, like in most mom-son story.

Now, with that being said, my only problem with the father fucking the mother is that it doesn't seems to be consensual because how aggressive he is like you mentioned, if it was consesual I wouldn't have any problems, but I doesn't seems like it always is. Also, the father is the most hatefull person I've ever seem in this type of games (like seriously, please someone recommend me a mom-son game with a father as shit as this one or worst) and I want the worst for him, but he is designed to be like that. My theory is that someday we will have an update about the father and we will know why he is like that, but until that point I kinda dislike the idea of they fucking for that reason and is for that reason that I consider that the mother story isn't finished yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well at least one person answered. People can’t even take being questioned on this.

I feel like completely removing it is a cop out, and making it avoidable me would be better, but whatever

Reactions: endlust

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
last time i have played the 0.18 version of the game and now my save files have problem is there anyone with a save file???

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Yeah you need to use the cheat code from 0.22 which you can find on page 1.
Also am i the only one that get the bug with Jane and the "go to sleep" where the scene not only repeat once in a while but make it so you can't progress at all with her storyline (just to make it clear i started a new game so it ain't the problem).

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Lol boo hoo NTR? umm NTR was in way back when MC goes to sex world. and there is a tag Free Use, it's just someone getting Gang banged for free, just like Public Use. people are way too sensitive, and not very observant.
"ummm" There was no NTR in sex world. I can only assume you're talking about Yumi? Because no, watching an other-dimensional version of someone you're not involved with have sex with other people is not NTR.

Reactions: slexywexy
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes