Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Is there any content in the main story beyond "you will receive a text from Effie in your bedroom sometime"
I never receive any text
If thats it very barebones game but the writing is and artstyle are nice

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is there any content in the main story beyond "you will receive a text from Effie in your bedroom sometime"
I never receive any text
It takes a lot of time to trigger that, I'm pretty sure it's not a bug, it's just bad programming or a weird game desing

Reactions: Slimeee

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
I never receive any text
yes there is, really only one more chapter. Quite an involved and interesting one, but after that the main story abruptly hits the end of content

most of the game right now is in the sidequests

Reactions: Slimeee

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
you are getting cucked which is the worst part of ntr.
ntr does apply here even if "it's just half of the definition:)" it's a bad decision made by an overpaid smut maker
"maybe someone doesnt have any problems with cheating or blackmailing in this world"
you can very easily assume that ntr tag means you get cucked which is what happens in this scenario
he could also make a route where you dump the girl because she's made you a cuckold and bitches that do this deserve nothing.
I love getting cucked games. Mostly getting cucked and MC loving it. Does this game has it?
I would love to give a try if it does. :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I love getting cucked games. Mostly getting cucked and MC loving it. Does this game has it?
I would love to give a try if it does. :)
just something implied with Allaway(your main teacher) bc she is blackmailed so she works like a "gloryhole lady" for like 2 seconds(no images of her sucking cock, you just read about it when she admit that she is being blackmailed) and also MC's Mother bc at some point(during her story) she tells to MC that she doesn't need a boy in love with her(bc most of their dates at the beginning are mostly cuddling) but a man who can fuck her till she faints(that's why she admits that she cheats on MC with her husband but soon as MC begins to act like a man...and the father acts like the biggest jerk on earth, she quit having sex with her husband) so...no actual cuckolding scenes...just some "confessions" and MC doesn't like it, he gets angry enough to almost send the blackmailer(of the teacher/Allaway) to the hospital, and kicking his own father ass for being an abusive jerk with him and his sister and his mother u.u

Reactions: eroticstag

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
just something implied with Allaway bc she is blackmailed so she works like a "gloryhole lady" for like 2 seconds(no images of her sucking cock, you just read about it when she admit that she is being blackmailed) and then the Mother bc at some point she tells to MC that she doesn't need a boy in love with her but a man who can fuck her till she faints(that's why she admits that she cheats on MC with her husband but soon as MC begins to act like a man...and the father acts like the biggest jerk on earth, she quit having sex with her husband) so...no actual cuckolding scenes...just some "confessions" and MC doesn't like it, he gets angry enough to almost send the blackmailer(of the teacher/Allaway) to the hospital, and kicking his own father ass for being an abusive jerk with him and his sister and his mother u.u
Thank you for the reply and info. Much appreciated.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This is something you can only read in this forum. Hell, It almost sounds like something out of an alternate universe.
actually the real father of MC is in another universe where sex is kinda open to everything and everyone(sex is also a religion when time to time someone must be sacrificied) while the Jerk/Angry Father is born in the alternate universe...so i guess he is kinda sex-starved bc in the actual universe, sex is just like in real life...so yeah...fucked up and my english is sooo bad that actually sounds even more fucked up, sorry just play the game xD

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
actually the real father of MC is in another universe where sex is kinda open to everything and everyone(sex is also a religion when time to time someone must be sacrificied) while the Jerk/Angry Father is born in the alternate universe...so i guess he is kinda sex-starved bc in the actual universe, sex is just like in real life...so yeah...fucked up and my english is sooo bad that actually sounds even more fucked up, sorry just play the game xD
So he is just frustrated? Damn bro, just jerk off every once in a while.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
he has a wife with an hell of a body in both universes...do it like the Good Father(btw it's a dad-jokes machine, super supportive with both version of the family) just pull down your wife pants and JUST DO IT! (Quoting Shia LaBeouf) also the Mother is sexually frustrated enough to find some sex from their son/MC u.u so what's the problem?xD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Can't progress in jane story, its bugged. Throws up renpy errors at a late point when visiting effie's house

i sent in a bug report to the developer
It actually looks like just a typo, i'm guessing that "gtiime" should be "gtime"

Any idea how i'd go about fixing this myself? Is it possible to do so?
Changing gtiime to gtime will fix it.
You need to unren the game (command 1) and an editor. The easiest way would be the Atom-editor, Find "gtiime" in project and correct this (I forgot where it was, I'm tired^^). The editor should find two "gtiime" but not that one in archive.rpa. The other one in effiehouseoutside_day.rpy line 55 was it, I think. Don't forget to save the change.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This is just sad, why not make an option to have the scene in question happen instead of removing it?
Probably because of outrage and it's a quick solution. Personally I'm with you on it, the scene should be able to happen but be avoidable. A "Do you want the game to have NTR content? Yes/No" option somewhere would be a good way to do that.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
wow guys...so much chaos for just some implied ntr? Jack/Blackmailer's dick doesn't appear...Allaway just cries while she tells us that she is being blackmailed from Jack, and then a few comments of jack that he likes Allaway's "sex skills" but he only used her as a "gloryhole slut" for himself...no dick other than ours appear, no ntr-gangbang happens...wow and you want skip something meant just for the plot?

i also hate NTR a lot...but this is barely noticeable

Reactions: PugWug

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone help? Going to the game and all but for some reason it started the weekend and as if I was playing the weekend over and over again. I should go to the school and the problem here is that it's not open on weekends. What's the solution for guys?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Alright I just got to the alleged ntr content and....it’s rather tame and it actually fits with the story since the MC is under constant surveillance butvalso fucking his teacher. Oh wow. Some actual consenquebce for a teacher fucking her student for once in one of these. But no we can’t have some halfway okay writing I guess...

You also ruckus afterwards and get revenge and get her all to yourself, winning out totally and completely.

Not only that but it’s pretty much what we already know since she’s been at the gloryhole at the beach sincelkke the beginning of the game.

Can’t believe this is what people arefrwakkng out over. Geez

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Aaaaanyway

Does anyone else think the sex animations in this game are poorly implemented?

It’s jist one long unstoppable cutscene that you can’t or slow down or pause at all.

Most games with animation have “parts” to them that loop until you advance. It works for every other game. Let’s you controls me go at your own pace.

The scenes are very long too so you have to wait awhile before you can loop it again. It ends when it wants to.

Not only that but repeated scenes like sucking the moms tits on the couch? Will play out in full every single time

So it’s basically too long and too short at the same time somehow and you just have to start the entire animation over every single time.

It’s very poorly implemented. Does anyone else think this? Has anyone spoken to him about this?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes