jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Alright I just got to the alleged ntr content and....it’s rather tame and it actually fits with the story since the MC is under constant surveillance butvalso fucking his teacher. Oh wow. Some actual consenquebce for a teacher fucking her student for once in one of these. But no we can’t have some halfway okay writing I guess...

You also ruckus afterwards and get revenge and get her all to yourself, winning out totally and completely.

Not only that but it’s pretty much what we already know since she’s been at the gloryhole at the beach sincelkke the beginning of the game.

Can’t believe this is what people arefrwakkng out over. Geez
Yeah, since the beginning she's sucking someone else at the beach, so that's why the NTR in her route isn't shocking and kinda fits the tone, but what i'm saying is that it could have been the consequence of a bad choice. You clearly have the choice to make out or not with her in the car, so it should have been avoidable in some way. As i said the NTR is soft though, and you clearly beat the shit out of the guy later and you get many h-scenes with her, so it's fine.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Aaaaanyway

Does anyone else think the sex animations in this game are poorly implemented?

It’s jist one long unstoppable cutscene that you can’t speed up or slow down or pause at all.

Most games with animation have “parts” to them that loop until you advance. It works for every other game. This one is very clunky

The scenes are very long too so you have to wait awhile before you can loop it again.

Not only that but repeated scenes like sucking the moms tits on the couch? Will play out in full every single time

It’s very poorly implemented. Does anyone else think this? Has anyone spoken to him about this?
You can fast forward the animation during h-scenes though, just enable the skip text button in the options and use it during animated scenes, it works.

U

User_32285

I thought the women "operating" the glory holes are the counterparts from the "sexy-verse" that entered through the portal.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
May 7, 2017
I thought the women "operating" the glory holes are the counterparts from the "sexy-verse" that entered through the portal.
You are absolutely correct, the women present at the beach are the alternate universe counterparts of the cast. They are present at the beach because the beach serves as a point of connection to the other universe, and as a place where both realities meet, thus the worlds start to blend allowing the sexually-liberated character counterparts to interact with the normal people. So yeah, the Miss Allaway that we see over at the beach tent's is not the normal iteration of the character, and more than likely all the cast that is present at the tents are from the alternate reality.

P.S: Remember the PC visits the other world by entering a body of water (the lake specifically), plus weird happenings tend to occur near bodies of water in the town the story takes place.

Reactions: Skads

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
You can fast forward the animation during h-scenes though, just enable the skip text button in the options and use it during animated scenes, it works.
Yeah I know you can fast forwar. My problem is you can’t pause rewind or loop or actually skip them.

You are absolutely correct, the women present at the beach are the alternate universe counterparts of the cast. They are present at the beach because the beach serves as a point of connection to the other universe, and as a place where both realities meet, thus the worlds start to blend allowing the sexually-liberated character counterparts to interact with the normal people. So yeah, the Miss Allaway that we see over at the beach tent's is not the normal iteration of the character, and more than likely all the cast that is present at the tents are from the alternate reality.

P.S: Remember the PC visits the other world by entering a body of water (the lake specifically), plus weird happenings tend to occur near bodies of water in the town the story takes place.
We don’t know this for sure. It’s an assumption.

JustAnotherMarty

Aug 21, 2018
Can't progress in jane story, its bugged. Throws up renpy errors at a late point when visiting effie's house

i sent in a bug report to the developer
It actually looks like just a typo, i'm guessing that "gtiime" should be "gtime"

Any idea how i'd go about fixing this myself? Is it possible to do so?
Had this bug myself but couldn't be bothered to install unren and do things properly so I Improvised and fixed things with a hacky one-off solution.

Just enable the console and immediately before you knock on the door open the console and type 'gtiime = gtime', hit return, and then go back to the game. Seems to have fixed things.

If you end up back here in future just make sure to rerun the command in case gtime has changed.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay.

Trying to progress with sister and I’m stuck in an e does loop

It says wait till next week
Then it says wait till night
It’s night. Go to her room. Nothing.
Next day it says wait till next week

Searched thread and I seem to be the only person having this problem? Did I miss something?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
To be honest, and this is probably the last time I post something related to this, the implications with Jack are more similar to rape or sexual abuse than downright ntr.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
To be honest, and this is probably the last time I post something related to this, the implications with Jack are more similar to rape or sexual abuse than downright ntr.
i mean, he is blackmailing her for having his dick sucked from her...of course it's more similar to rape and sexual abuse, if she didn't suck him, he would have spread those photos about her and she'll get fired and forced to leave the town(and anything she said in those romantic/drama moments at the park and on the beach) or she sucks his dick and we already know what is going to happen(MC kick Jack's ass, Allaway gets a week of peace bc Jack is so injuried to don't have the strenght to have a boner and then the whole drug-deal with Allaway's truck)...yeah it's not similar to rape/sexual abuse, it is rape/sexual abuse, it's forced-cheating, she doesn't want, but she must, or she'll lose everything she has in town.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
use the timetravel thing and skip it to the next objective
Wonderful. I already had to use time travel to get here because things weren’t working

This game is a mess. In a lot of ways.

Am I missing. Out on a sex scene by going ahead? What happens in the scene?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wonderful. I already had to use time travel to get here because things weren’t working

honestly...i'm not sure...bc there are a few bugs like the gitime or whatever...so you can only wait for a bugfix or being good enough to fix yourself...

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Wonderful.
Just...wonderful. Wait months to try another update and...this is what it is.

Okay.

Okay. Fine. I’ll just try to finish the allaway stuff. Hopefully it works.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018

This is an alpha version, it is supposed to be bugged and it is supposed for you to find them and report them, if bugs are so bad for you then wait for the fixed version or at leats support Geeseki on Patreon and gain the right to complain about it

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
This is an alpha version, it is supposed to be bugged and it is supposed for you to find them and report them, if bugs are so bad for you then wait for the fixed version or at leats support Geeseki on Patreon and gain the right to complain about it
You’re right that it’s alpha. I didn’t see that

The game is a buggy mess no matter the version though. It was like that before. The time travel function was put in precisely because he couldn’t fix some of them so gave us the tools to just skip it

Also I have a “right to complain” at all times. This country actually still does have free speech despite some people being actively against that.

So I’ll say what I want, when I want thanks. Especially when it’s valid criticism. Thanks for your opinion though.

Reactions: Buf0rdC@x
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes