Xtzz

Aug 17, 2018
how do I Train my states ? and where is the charisma training/limit up , because all I do is up the states limite

Reactions: Vegasyy

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
hii , i found a bug
walkthrough say to find mom
but she is sleeping in her room , when i try to click on her its says 'she is sleeping i shouldnt disturb her '
MC also unable to sleep in his room

Xtzz

Aug 17, 2018
and , why I can't see Effie Outside of her house ? when I talk to her at the cofee , she tell to go at her house at night , but there is no body :/

Reactions: tweak0322

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Trying to go to Effie's house at any point during the day causes a crash, including when you gotta go see the Sister(?) character to rebuild the fort.

Besides that I think this game has a lot of potential and I like the characters a whole lot, tiny hamfisted moments here and there and Allaway getting forced into doing stuff made me sad but I read that's gone now so it's not canon.
Definitely looking forward to more content for this and I usually don't say that about VNs.
Too lazy to write a proper review and also post here but 5/5 so far.
Besides that Effie crash, kind of a bummer since I think I gotta skip ahead in Sister(?)'s story to get anything done :T

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
it's sad that those ntr-moments are no longer canon...i mean literally some angry players forced their opinion on an artist...it kinda toxic way to deal with the whole thing...and i'll repeat everytime:

1- we didn't see Jack's dick get sucked(it's just implied bc Allaway confess that she is being blackmailed)
2- we took revenge on Jack and put in a physical condition that he can't have a boner for at least a week(bc we almost sent him to the hospital)
3- we have a perfect arc where there is love, drama and a guy totally destroyed bc of us(so thanks to the drama we have a guy beated enough to be unable to have a boner, that makes more drama bc the drug-deal and then we have an actual meaningful romantic scene...without the ntr-drama what we have? A woman that love us even more bc no reason, bc if we remove the blackmailing/ntr GeeSeeki should remove the whole part about the drug deal...so mc and allaway they pretty much hang out together and have those romantic conversation by the beach...just because...?The blackmailing thing actually help MC to show to Allaway that he may be just a young adult but he can be responsible and present during those fucked-up moments)

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If later on we have the option to get Jack arrested and removed from the plot in some nice revenge thing it'd be good payoff for this bad moment, but since there's none of that and the bad guy gets away scott free it's just an unnecessary downbeat thing.

Maybe they could bring it back and make it so depending on your actions during your date he doesn't blackmail you at all, or doesn't go full NTR if you don't get a bj from Allaway so you can avoid it but I'm happy with this so far.

I wouldn't force the artist to remove it though, I just don't feel like we get good enough payoff to warrant it going that dark. My opinion though, definitely see where you're coming from.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
it's sad that those ntr-moments are no longer canon...i mean literally some angry players forced their opinion on an artist...it kinda toxic way to deal with the whole thing...and i'll repeat everytime:

1- we didn't see Jack's dick get sucked(it's just implied bc Allaway confess that she is being blackmailed)
2- we took revenge on Jack and put in a physical condition that he can't have a boner for at least a week(bc we almost sent him to the hospital)
3- we have a perfect arc where there is love, drama and a guy totally destroyed bc of us(so thanks to the drama we have a guy beated enough to be unable to have a boner, that makes more drama bc the drug-deal and then we have an actual meaningful romantic scene...without the ntr-drama what we have? A woman that love us even more bc no reason, bc if we remove the blackmailing/ntr GeeSeeki should remove the whole part about the drug deal...so mc and allaway they pretty much hang out together and have those romantic conversation by the beach...just because...?The blackmailing thing actually help MC to show to Allaway that he may be just a young adult but he can be responsible and present during those fucked-up moments)
Yeah... The blackmail still happens, everything remains almost the same, there's just no sexual contact between Jack and Allaway. I've played through 0.23c and it works really well, without leaving a bad taste afterwards. :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
not to me but...okay but i still hope there is some lines like "Jack is the worst student i ever had and he is blackmailing me for having A++ on every single test/homework"

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
let me have the ntr then >.< is soo small and they're like three lines, i barely noticed xD (and usually i hate ntr...a lot)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
your opinion...they were literally three lines about cock-sucking...and never mentioned again...and then only implied when Allaways was talking about the blackmail but i stop arguing...is a waste of time and then people may assume that i enjoy ntr...while i enjoyed only for the very dark drama(like AngryFather destroying the Fort in Sis-story)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
your opinion...they were literally three lines about cock-sucking...and never mentioned again...and then only implied when Allaways was talking about the blackmail but i stop arguing...is a waste of time and then people may assume that i enjoy ntr...while i enjoyed only for the very dark drama(like AngryFather destroying the Fort in Sis-story)
I guess you missed Jack bragging about being balls deep in her, correcting her when shouting out the wrong name, saying how good she is and quite a few other NTR themed comments...
It's just better off gone, it didn't fit the theme anyway.

Reactions: irror

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i did noticed...i just forgot bc i didn't care...but i'm gonna re-play the whole game soon as they release some bugfixes

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
i did noticed...i just forgot bc i didn't care...but i'm gonna re-play the whole game soon as they release some bugfixes
There are still some bugs remaining in 0.23c.

You can't meet up with Effie at night.
You have to use the timetravel.exe to progress to Janes next step after she sleeps in your bed.
Allaways cinema trip makes Mums stop working. (but if you arrange one with Allaway, then cancel it AT the cinema, Mums starts working correctly again)

And a few other minor ones. Not sure if they're making a 0.23d.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes