Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Blah blah blah NRT this NTR that.
The maker decided to remove that because it was too dark, NTR or not.
It's done with, I don't know why there's so many babies going on tangents and rants about NTR.
If it's not NTR why are you defending it so much and want it back? Because it's NTR and that's your thing?
But it's not NTR so why should you care? Blah blah complaining complaining.
I'm just waiting for that Effie crash to stop.
The Effie crash is fixed but there are still issues. Notibly that she still doesn't wait outside her house for you if you arrange a hook up.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Geeseki wouldn't just remove it for 1 or 2 of us complaining... He fucked up, he admitted to me in a pm he messed up. He and his writer discussed it and rewrote it.

You don't think they fucked, when Jack brags about reprimanding her for shouting out the wrong name when she would come... Sure.

For the record though, it was textbook NTR. When a loved one or potential loved one is taken away/used sexually either willingly or unwillingly by a rival, it's NTR.
Not really, I am the "leader" of a gaming community where I live and if I do something and no one else like it of course I would say "my bad" and change the way how I did the things, but that doesn't mean I was bad or wrong or that I think that what I did was bad or wrong, it only means I'm being a responsible "leader" and I'm doing what makes most people happy, and he is doing this for a living so of course he had to change things to keep his supporters. Again, he did things way worst than a random "slurp" and the second most hated character in the game mocking of you, he literally showed you most hated character angry fucking your mom and mocking you after and before that

I don't remember that scene as you describe it, when she said she was calling for MC I thought she was calling for help while sucking Jack or something like that, so maybe you need to play the game again? like really, no offense, I'm not trying to be bar or arrogant here but I played it yesterday so I think it's still kinda fresh on my mind, I'm will re-watch that scene if I had time. But even if he actually said that in that way, of course he will say that, he is the bad guy, he is mocking you, he wants to be hated, why wouldn't he said that even if it was true or not? He wants to make you think the worst no matter what. I really don't think he was telling the true because Allaway doesn't give you any details about it as she does when she sucks him. Think about how (1) Jack calls her when MC want to talk to her and they end talking at night in the park and (2) she tells you that even if Jack called him, he was in so much pain that the couldn't have a boner. (1) Was the lie to hurt you and (2) was the moment when you see that he is just talk

We may have a different defininition about what "textbook" means becaus for me it was the complete opposite of textbook NTR is. NTR is when the bad guy ends with the girl AND the girl wants to be with bad guy AND the good guy (the supposed initial love interest) knows it and he ends sad/crying all over the place without anything he can do. In this story the good guy gets the girl, the girl never wanted to be with the bad guy in anyway (sexually or romanticlly) and you first beat the crap out of him and then you end the situation with the drug event. What you are describing isn't the case here because she isn't being taken away from the MC, the MC ends with the girl, it was just a short blackmailing, not NTR at all.

Actually, if you want to see what I think it's textbook NTR, read anything from Sankaku Apron and Sanbun Kyoden, that guy is a fucking NTR genious beast

EDIT:

It's done with, I don't know why there's so many babies going on tangents and rants about NTR.
If it's not NTR why are you defending it so much and want it back? Because it's NTR and that's your thing?
I like NTR, it's not the thing I like the most (mom-son is) but I really enjoy a woman being so slutty to submit to other man even when she know she is wrong. My problem here is that it wasn't NTR, just blackmailing, and for someone who doesn't know was NTR is, yelling NTR alarm make other run away and know we ended without a good element of the plot that was there just to make a romantic story even better. And by the way I also really like romantic storys, wich is kinda the opposite of NTR, so...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So by your definition, as long as the good guy wins and ends up with the girl it's not NTR? Yeah no...

Also, I was playing through meticulously and sending regular bug reports just the other day, and again on 0.23c I know what was said, by whom and what feeling it was intended to inspire. (The very basis of ntr is the feeling the content instills in the viewer/reader.)

Reactions: irror and Keitlen

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It still doesn't matter, it was dark and bad and the person who made the game had an executive decision to make when they themselves didn't like how it went, so they cut that outta there. Doesn't matter what it is, or who thinks it is what it is, author said "this sucks" and chopped it, happens all the time, as you should be well aware, Mr. Game Developer.

P.S. being the "leader" of a "gaming company" don't mean anything these days, bud. Especially being that stupidly vague.
Anyone and everyone, and their grandma, and their kitchen sink, is a "game developer" so using that as part of any argument is completely useless. Big whoop~

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
One last point before I start ignoring further posts from this stupid discussion:
The story did just fine without that scene and establishing point of forced sex, they went through a dark moment, they fought together and got past it together, and they're fine after. With or without the darker aspect it doesn't make a difference, in fact, the payoff we did get wasn't enough to excuse the blowjob and forced sex, but since that's not canon now the payoff is fine. If it remained canon I wouldn't be happy with how things ended since Jack got away just fine, I'd have wanted a true conclusion where he's caught or something. Since there was no blackmail rape this ends more on the level it should, I still hate Jack but he didn't do anything horrible enough for me to want him dead or in prison, I still do, but not as much I guess. I dunno what the craze you got going on with this one scene is but you gotta relax, Mr.GameDev it'll be fine.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So by your definition, as long as the good guy wins and ends up with the girl it's not NTR? Yeah no...
Duh? How can it be NTR if the girl doesn't ends with the bad guy? It's the A in the ABC of NTR, I really don't know what are we talking about here

It still doesn't matter, it was dark and bad and the person who made the game had an executive decision to make when they themselves didn't like how it went, so they cut that outta there. Doesn't matter what it is, or who thinks it is what it is, author said "this sucks" and chopped it, happens all the time, as you should be well aware, Mr. Game Developer.

P.S. being the "leader" of a "gaming company" don't mean anything these days, bud. Especially being that stupidly vague.
Anyone and everyone, and their grandma, and their kitchen sink, is a "game developer" so using that as part of any argument is completely useless. Big whoop~
Geeseki said "this sucks" after everyone started complaining about it, I really don't see how you can write the scene, draw the scene, code the scene and release the game without anyone in the team realising that "it sucks" before players magically did it

PS: I said that as an example about how I think Geeski proceed, the only diference here is that I, as a "game developer", I'm talking about the players, and every "game developer" crying for that scenes was talking about Geeseki, that's a huuge diference to be made

• Angry
Reactions: irror

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Geeseki said "this sucks" after everyone started complaining about it, I really don't see how you can write the scene, draw the scene, code the scene and release the game without anyone in the team realising that "it sucks" before players magically did it

PS: I said that as an example about how I think Geeski proceed, the only diference here is that I, as a "game developer", I'm talking about the players, and every "game developer" crying for that scenes was talking about Geeseki, that's a huuge diference to be made
Okay look; Movies, games, books, and just about every other medium of entertainment has these things called "drafts." The Dev was like "okay so he's forcing sex on her as blackmail" and then he was like "well people don't like it, and honestly I don't either" so he chopped it. I've seen games in Early Access totally remove entire sections of content because it no longer applied to the larger scope or vision of the project, or the community behind it wasn't on board with the idea. As a game developer you should know that's pretty common.
If you ever watch a documentary on a movie there's deleted scenes, games have content added and removed on a constant basis as the project evolves and books have dozens of drafts before any get published. This is a work in progress game and this was a scene that didn't sit well with the developer or the people so he removed it, it's that simple, a developer that listens to feedback is a good developer. This means you're a bad game developer.
You're going off on dumb tangents, trying to sit on some kinda pedestal saying you're a gamedev and you wouldn't do something and it's somehow related to NTR because you want to see Allaway raped I guess. Good on you for defending the superfluous definition of an arbitrary game term based entirely on individual interpretation and assumptions you're making up on the spot, next year when some other word becomes the definition you're gonna have a bad time.
Have a good day, bud. Good luck with your....... developing.

Reactions: Shardoom

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
that's my thing...i like the angst/dark u.u that's it and my reaction was "wow, Geeseki really walked the extra mile this time, so it's not only about having sex with everyone with a vagina(like a lot of other games btw)...there is actually someone really fucked up in their mind(i mean jack)Cool!"

that's it...but i'm bored after what...10 pages of debating?Geeseki is the creator he should do whatever he wants(i just hope he doesn't ruin everything bc people may complain about some dark in his story)

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Blah blah
A "draft" means an idea, something that might be good or not and you will think about it along the way, if you have an scene and you write it AND code it AND draw it AND you put it in the release, then it's not a "draft" anymore, it becomes actual content. It's like saying you have more than 5 years being married to someone but somehow she isn't you wife, she is just your "girlfriend" after 5 years of being married... Now that the scene isn't on the game anymore is still not "a draft", it's cuted content.

If you read again what I said, I said that I understood what Geeseki said and I would act the same way Geeseki did, so no, I'm not being a "bad game developer" or a "bad leader" or whatever you want to call it, you are clearly not reading here.. I'm saying that Geeseki is the man here and he should do and probably will do whatever he wants with his games, what I'm saying is that I don't think he meant it whe he said "this is stupid" and cuted the content, but again, it's his game and he will do whatever he wants, and that perfect for me, it's a shame that we lost the darkest moment in the story but I have faith that he will make something good anyway. I still didn't played 0.23.c so I still have to wait

And lastly, I never said that I was a game developer in this discussion, I thought you were just refering about how someone else thinks about someone else but now you are clearly refering to me as a game devolper, I am doing a game but I never mentiones or used that card here, how did you even know about it?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
that's my thing...i like the angst/dark u.u that's it and my reaction was "wow, Geeseki really walked the extra mile this time, so it's not only about having sex with everyone with a vagina(like a lot of other games btw)...there is actually someone really fucked up in their mind(i mean jack)Cool!"

that's it...but i'm bored after what...10 pages of debating?Geeseki is the creator he should do whatever he wants(i just hope he doesn't ruin everything bc people may complain about some dark in his story)
Well here's the thing, I didn't hate that I just think as the game was at that point the payoff wasn't good enough and there should've been a way to avoid it entirely for people who don't want to see that.
Options are always better than changing/removing bits.
If we kept that scene but as a result of that scene Jack got arrested when his operation failed after Allaway and MC tricked him in some way that'd be great.
The payoff though is him getting away and that was not comparable to her having blackmail rape.
This is all subjective obviously, ideally we'd get both depending on our decisions and how careful we are keeping the secret.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
If we kept that scene but as a result of that scene Jack got arrested when his operation failed after Allaway and MC tricked him in some way that'd be great.
We can agree on that, I would love to see him in jail after everything, but I thought that maybe Geeseki was saving that for another story, kinda like in mom story I would like to see her divorce or kick her husband out of the house too or at least an explanation about why is he such an asshole and we didn't have it but we found out about the sexual frustration because he is from the other world, or maybe in next Allaway's update if we have one

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
A "draft" means an idea, something that might be good or not and you will think about it along the way, if you have an scene and you write it AND code it AND draw it AND you put it in the release, then it's not a "draft" anymore, it becomes actual content. It's like saying you have more than 5 years being married to someone but somehow she isn't you wife, she is just your "girlfriend" after 5 years of being married... Now that the scene isn't on the game anymore is still not "a draft", it's cuted content.

If you read again what I said, I said that I understood what Geeseki said and I would act the same way Geeseki did, so no, I'm not being a "bad game developer" or a "bad leader" or whatever you want to call it, you are clearly not reading here.. I'm saying that Geeseki is the man here and he should do and probably will do whatever he wants with his games, what I'm saying is that I don't think he meant it whe he said "this is stupid" and cuted the content, but again, it's his game and he will do whatever he wants, and that perfect for me, it's a shame that we lost the darkest moment in the story but I have faith that he will make something good anyway. I still didn't played 0.23.c so I still have to wait

And lastly, I never said that I was a game developer in this discussion, I thought you were just refering about how someone else thinks about someone else but now you are clearly refering to me as a game devolper, I am doing a game but I never mentiones or used that card here, how did you even know about it?
1. A draft is any unfinished product or preliminary version of such. A beta is a draft of a game or software. This game isn't finished, so it is always subject to change as it is a draft of a larger project to be finished at some point, there's a reason every game trailer has a disclaimer saying it is not a completely accurate representation of the finished product. They say that because scenes from trailers, teasers, and early gameplay often don't make it into the full cut. Like... I don't know.... A scene people didn't like early in development! You will end up writing, drawing coding, and releasing bits and pieces in Early Access/Beta demos that will not be in the final release of the game sometimes. That's how development works, Mr. "I Am Leader Of Game Development Where I Live" this is especially prevalent in Patreon or Early Access Steam games because people are constantly giving feedback.

2. You don't think this, you don't think that, he clearly didn't like either the response or the scene or both and cut it. That's facts. You have nothing but your own assumptions and made up ideas so you're backpedalling back to "whatever it's his game so he'll do what he likes" which is what we were saying. For whatever reason he cut the scene, he didn't like it, the fans didn't like it, or otherwise.

3. Are you SENILE!? You literally said this:
1554491983045.png
Which doesn't have to do anything with anything anyway since the whole point was that either the maker of this game didn't like his scene, or the fans didn't and he changed it for them, or both were true.
This is well beyond reason at this point, you have to be trolling, I'm done.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
1. A draft is any unfinished product or preliminary version of such. A beta is a draft of a game or software. This game isn't finished, so it is always subject to change as it is a draft of a larger project to be finished at some point, there's a reason every game trailer has a disclaimer saying it is not a completely accurate representation of the finished product. They say that because scenes from trailers, teasers, and early gameplay often don't make it into the full cut. Like... I don't know.... A scene people didn't like early in development! You will end up writing, drawing coding, and releasing bits and pieces in Early Access/Beta demos that will not be in the final release of the game sometimes. That's how development works, Mr. "I Am Leader Of Game Development Where I Live" this is especially prevalent in Patreon or Early Access Steam games because people are constantly giving feedback.

2. You don't think this, you don't think that, he clearly didn't like either the response or the scene or both and cut it. That's facts. You have nothing but your own assumptions and made up ideas so you're backpedalling back to "whatever it's his game so he'll do what he likes" which is what we were saying. For whatever reason he cut the scene, he didn't like it, the fans didn't like it, or otherwise.

View attachment 276524
Which doesn't have to do anything with anything anyway since the whole point was that either the maker of this game didn't like his scene, or the fans didn't and he changed it for them, or both were true.
1. According to that, everything you know about this game is just a draft, Geeseki could cut every sex scene and add coocking elements and say that this game is now a cooking VN. No. The world doesn't work that way

2. You are in the same both as me in that point, you like it or not, unless you can read his mind or you actually work in the project, then yes, I only have my own assumptions on the subject and you too only have your own assumptions on the subject, I'm not presenting my opinion as a fact, it's just my opinion, I don't know why you presents yours as facts or why it makes you so mad for me to say what I think

3. I really don't see how you related that to me developing a game, once again, I only said that as an example about why maybe I can somehow understood Geeseki's choice, something that HAS to do with the subject because it's the whole discussion here. I wasn't expecting that to still be discussed one page later, it was just an example to ilustrate what I think about something. When I said "leader" I meant I am a tournament organizer of a game, I'm not creating that game, I'm just trying to make that community bigger

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

View attachment 276524
Walk away man, you're wasting your time.

Reactions: Detective Cancer
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes