Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I'm trying to think of what could be missing but I don't recall doing anything specific to trigger that.
It could be that another event is taking priority, are there any other questlines active where something happens at night?
I have the 'see a movie with mom' thing, maybe thats will be the problem?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Well, talking with mom solver it, but now i have another problem: The 'go to sleep' hint still appear and I already have the same scene with sister in my bed... I break something or the game is more bugged than I remember

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well, talking with mom solver it, but now i have another problem: The 'go to sleep' hint still appear and I already have the same scene with sister in my bed... I break something or the game is more bugged than I remember
That's pretty odd, do you keep getting the scene every night without it advancing?
If so you might have to use the time travel thing in the computer, I certainly don't recall it happening more than once.

Reactions: Noneless

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
IDK if someones already answered this but isn't the dad a cunt cause he's not the MC's real dad? At least last I played we already know he's the alternate dimension dad and he's stuck in a world where he can't just grab anyone off the street and fuck them. Like he's lived his whole life like that and is now forced in a world where he can't do that. Plus since it seems like the normal and "Sex Dimension" are mirror images of each other everyone in the normal dimension he has to interact with seems like cheap imitations of the people he knows from sex dimension.

That'd make anyone grumpy really. Doesn't even need to be the sex dimension to make anyone grumpy, just knowing you live in a dimension that looks exactly like yours but isn't would be mind fucky.
I know that but I'm almost sure we aren't supposed to know that before reaching that point because that moment isn't so far into mom story and the sex world takes A LOT of time to trigger. Could someone tell me what came first? Mom's story or the sexworld update?

Also, what if once we get our real dad (in the main story, not a side story like Jane that doesn't relate to anything else besides that moment) the one in the sex world, he caught us fucking mom/sis and he is just okay with it because he lived in the sex world and he knows how normal incest can be? That could be a nice and vanilla ending

TheP5

Nov 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/myhouse/livingroom/night/story/savemomfromdad/savemomfromdad.rpy", line 330, in <module>
NameError: name 'morningdad_donttalktomom' is not defined

I'm having this error during the part in which we chose if we attack the father of the MC or if we go back to the room in the history of the mother

12tegami

Jan 12, 2019
In the last update I can fuck effie, but how come in this update whenever I try to tell effie to have some fun together at night, I cant meet her at her house. Instead there is just her dad ??

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
In the last update I can fuck effie, but how come in this update whenever I try to tell effie to have some fun together at night, I cant meet her at her house. Instead there is just her dad ??
You're supposed to meet her at her house in the afternoon, not at night.
It's just before the sun sets.
That scene is bugged though, you'll crash if you try to meet her.
You also can't meet Jane(Sister) during her questline because it'll crash too.
Gotta wait till it's fixed.

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
You're supposed to meet her at her house in the afternoon, not at night.
i think the person has the same problem as me though. even if i talk to Effie at the cafe to have some fun later, she doesn't show up whether it's in the afternoon or at night. and when it's night, she's automatically at the park, even though i think the changelog said they fixed that. i read somewhere that i need at least 6 relationship poitns with Effie, but i'm at 10 already

also when i click on her house door in the morning or afternoon, i get an error, though it's something i can just click ignore on. but yeah, the only H scene i had with Effie was the first blowjob

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes