Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Yes, I changed the last line so I don't have to hear about the "subtle differences" between NTR, cucking, and all the rest of it.
You did the right thing

I still don't think it was that strong, maybe a 3-4/10 in my "NTR things that aren't NTR to start with but people will complain just because they don't like one thing and call it NTR anyway" scale. I understand if someone else don't like the original version but what I don't understand is how those players (not new players because the won't ever know about the original 0.23) can call it a win even if they know that it isn't the real "real ending". I mean, I can enjoy NTR now, but in 2015 I hated it the most and was the strongest heart breaking thing, I thought it was the worst thing humanity ever made and every artist who made NTR was fucking sick (and I am talking about real NTR, not this) and I couldn't call this a win, it's exactly like the hentai Yayoi-san, even if you have two ending you know which is the real "real ending"

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
This is a great game but it has one major problem, it being when the animation is running you have to keep clicking the damn continue button! I mean come on man..

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This is a great game but it has one major problem, it being when the animation is running you have to keep clicking the damn continue button! I mean come on man..
Ren'py has an Auto button. It'll skip it for ya so you can fap in peace.
It's hard to code animations in ton this engine probably.

Reactions: R0y

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, thank you but where will I find the auto button as I have never seen it!
It's right next to the skip button at the bottom of the screen.
All ren'py games have those controls.
You can also hit Back if you don't like a dialogue choice you made.
It's pretty neat, the Skip button skips stuff you've already seen and stops at the choices so if you've already seen an animation you can skip through it.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
It's right next to the skip button at the bottom of the screen.
All ren'py games have those controls.
You can also hit Back if you don't like a dialogue choice you made.
It's pretty neat, the Skip button skips stuff you've already seen and stops at the choices so if you've already seen an animation you can skip through it.
I don't see it? screenshot0001.png

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Uhmm.. see that text at the bottom of your screen?
If you notice it is blue as it has been clicked & you notice it still brings up the continue button!
Thank you for trying to help though Omega it's just not possible to continue without clicking

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If you notice it is blue as it has been clicked & you notice it still brings up the continue button!
Thank you for trying to help though Omega it's just not possible to continue without clicking
Ah, I figured it would skip the loops automatically like it does text, that's lame.
Maybe you can adjust that in the settings. My bad bro o3o

Reactions: R0y
U

User_71462

You did the right thing

I still don't think it was that strong, maybe a 3-4/10 in my "NTR things that aren't NTR to start with but people will complain just because they don't like one thing and call it NTR anyway" scale. I understand if someone else don't like the original version but what I don't understand is how those players (not new players because the won't ever know about the original 0.23) can call it a win even if they know that it isn't the real "real ending". I mean, I can enjoy NTR now, but in 2015 I hated it the most and was the strongest heart breaking thing, I thought it was the worst thing humanity ever made and every artist who made NTR was fucking sick (and I am talking about real NTR, not this) and I couldn't call this a win, it's exactly like the hentai Yayoi-san, even if you have two ending you know which is the real "real ending"
Well I'm sure coming out of the closet and respecting people's opinions was/is a difficult thing for you. As for the literal definition of "NTR," words and phrases change meanings regularly. Its admittedly a hard concept for me as well, so I have to keep telling myself that words change meanings and often take on additional meanings all the time too. So your not alone in that one regard. As for endings, they are left up to the player when there is a split path. A "true" ending doesn't change over the period of a couple of days. Your love affair wasn't alive long enough to even remotely be considered canon, but keep telling yourself that because I think your internal struggle over this issue is funny. I don't have anything against you personally though, you do you boo; but you should stop trying to force your opinions on others. Learn to agree to disagree.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well I'm sure coming out of the closet and respecting people's opinions was/is a difficult thing for you. As for the literal definition of "NTR," words and phrases change meanings regularly. Its admittedly a hard concept for me as well, so I have to keep telling myself that words change meanings and often take on additional meanings all the time too. So your not alone in that one regard. As for endings, they are left up to the player when there is a split path. A "true" ending doesn't change over the period of a couple of days. Your love affair wasn't alive long enough to even remotely be considered canon, but keep telling yourself that because I think your internal struggle over this issue is funny. I don't have anything against you personally though, you do you boo; but you should stop trying to force your opinions on others. Learn to agree to disagree.
OOOH! I just realised you're talking to some idiot I blocked a while ago because they were stupid.
My bad. Carry on. Lol.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I never forced my opinions on others, I just said what my opinions are and what I think about the subject, I don't know if you are so used to only talk with people who think the same way as you and any one who has a different point of view from you makes you feel threated and you have a tendency to think that someone is forcing you to something, but we are in a forums talking about games... so of course I will say what I think, that's why I'm here, that's why the whole forum is here, so maybe if you took some one else opinions as something so problematic, maybe a forum on internet isn't the best place for you? I don't know, I feel like you are the one struggling with something here, maybe something from outside this forum. I say it wasn't NTR and you say it was, and that's fine for me. My problem wasn't you or any one in the last 4 pages, my problem was that one guy cried "NTR alarm" and it scared a lot of people from playing the game by being afraid of the worst and I'm pretty sure that if some of those who run away would have played the game, they wouldn't thought it was that bad or NTR at all and now they missed something that they may enjoy. For the last, I never struggled with my "love affair" (weird choice of words, but again, you do you) "not being cannon" anymore, that's actually the thing here, I never struggled when it was 0.23a and now I'm not struggling now in 0.23c, the story was good for me before and it's good for me now, Allaway story is the most beatiful and romantic thing I ever read in a game like this and after that I felt like being exclusive to her and I didn't have any interest to do sis or mom story, I think that 23a was better than 23c (my opinion) and Geeseki's original intention was 23a because you don't work that much in something and call it stupid the next day if you don't believe what you are doing in the first place (again, my opinion), but I was happy before and I'm happy now with the story, I always "win" on this regard, I think that the one "loosing" here was someone else, if some one was, but again, you do you and be as happy as you can.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Why do all forums turn into rampant displays of stupidity?
Because some idiot won't let the whole NTR thing go, because they're stupid and don't realise just how arbitrary language is and that words change meanings around the people who use them, not the other way around.

save games 23a please
Save games won't help you for this game, there's no gallery and there's some scenes that can't be repeated.
It would be nice if people fucking tried before asking for a save game. I understand you wanna fap n' go but it's a VN, my dude even with a save game it's 90% text and character interaction.

where is the futa content
None around yet, I dunno if there ever will be some given that the main character's male and this is a very much straight VN so far.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes