Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Because some idiot won't let the whole NTR thing go, because they're stupid and don't realise just how arbitrary language is and that words change meanings around the people who use them, not the other way around.
Lol, this is a good example about what kind of guy blocked me

U

User_71462

I never forced my opinions on others, I just said what my opinions are and what I think about the subject, I don't know if you are so used to only talk with people who think the same way as you and any one who has a different point of view from you makes you feel threated and you have a tendency to think that someone is forcing you to something, but we are in a forums talking about games... so of course I will say what I think, that's why I'm here, that's why the whole forum is here, so maybe if you took some one else opinions as something so problematic, maybe a forum on internet isn't the best place for you? I don't know, I feel like you are the one struggling with something here, maybe something from outside this forum. I say it wasn't NTR and you say it was, and that's fine for me. My problem wasn't you or any one in the last 4 pages, my problem was that one guy cried "NTR alarm" and it scared a lot of people from playing the game by being afraid of the worst and I'm pretty sure that if some of those who run away would have played the game, they wouldn't thought it was that bad or NTR at all and now they missed something that they may enjoy. For the last, I never struggled with my "love affair" (weird choice of words, but again, you do you) "not being cannon" anymore, that's actually the thing here, I never struggled when it was 0.23a and now I'm not struggling now in 0.23c, the story was good for me before and it's good for me now, Allaway story is the most beatiful and romantic thing I ever read in a game like this and after that I felt like being exclusive to her and I didn't have any interest to do sis or mom story, I think that 23a was better than 23c (my opinion) and Geeseki's original intention was 23a because you don't work that much in something and call it stupid the next day if you don't believe what you are doing in the first place (again, my opinion), but I was happy before and I'm happy now with the story, I always "win" on this regard, I think that the one "loosing" here was someone else, if some one was, but again, you do you and be as happy as you can.
I'm not reading this. Try a summary. I don't have this much time to devote to your opinions.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this thread became a joke...it's mostly my fault(bc i said that i like the old version of Allaway's story) ahahah it's awesome

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Not my fault you wrote a book :rolleyes:
I didn't write anything bigger than what I've been writing until now, but somehow you read those post and now you are complaining about that post being big? Yeah... sure. Try something else or abstain from answering me unless you want to discuss about the game again, until that I don't find any reason to keep feeding your internal issues so I'm done with you

Oled

Dec 27, 2017
Hey man.. why so hostile?
If someone was working on one they'd reply but this game isn't that popular.
Sheesh, maybe when it's updated further there'll be more interest but as it stands there's not that much going for it and it's at a bit of a standstill in content anyway.
Android ports are pretty annoying to make so people only make them for substantial content updates.
U r right i apologize on my behavior

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
U r right i apologize on my behavior
It's alright dude, I understand the frustration when you feel ignored but know that some people feel it's better to not say anything when they don't have an update or something promising to say.
We know as much about the development of this game as anyone else, and that goes for any ports.

Neroxus

Feb 9, 2018
Hi! I am getting this error and I am unable to work around it no matter how hard I try, does anyone know what to do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/effiehouse/outside/day/main/effiehouseoutside_day.rpy", line 55, in <module>
NameError: name 'gtiime' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hi! I am getting this error and I am unable to work around it no matter how hard I try, does anyone know what to do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/effiehouse/outside/day/main/effiehouseoutside_day.rpy", line 55, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "scenes/effiehouse/outside/day/main/effiehouseoutside_day.rpyc", line 48, in script
File "C:\Users\nexro\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\nexro\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\nexro\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.23a
Tue Apr 16 02:38:40 2019
That's a bug in 23a.
Look around the thread a page or two back.
Someone posted the .23c patch.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes