Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thank you and I'm sorry I didn't see it. I had actually been looking for it, but anyway, thank you for the quick reply!
It's alright, glad I could help. :3
I contacted the OP to tell them about it and see if they'll update the post so other people can see it.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
It's alright, glad I could help. :3
I contacted the OP to tell them about it and see if they'll update the post so other people can see it.
did you guy find the fix for the bug the patch doing jane storyline but it say go and ask effie to get sister back home

U

User_71462

I didn't write anything bigger than what I've been writing until now, but somehow you read those post and now you are complaining about that post being big? Yeah... sure. Try something else or abstain from answering me unless you want to discuss about the game again, until that I don't find any reason to keep feeding your internal issues so I'm done with you
See, I'll read this :) So you write one paragraph literally as long as all the previous answers and responses combined. Then you get offended because I told you to summarize it? You want some cheese with that wine buddy? I wonder who has the real internal issues here. The guy that can't come to the conclusion that he's gay so he using girls pumped full with cocks to get his rocks off. Or the guy that intentionally targeted you for your douchebaggery. No one wants to hear about your problems on this site. Or be "corrected" about the differences between NTR and cucking. You've said your opinions, now take your own advice, stick to the game, and shut up about your fetishes. Thank you.

Reactions: Shardoom

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Kudos to the dev who is actually listening to the community though
Yeah, for sure.
I wouldn't mind that bit coming back as some kind of punishment if you're too forward and get that BJ or stuff like that. Like maybe he could still blackmail you but the severity depends on how much you let yourself go but this is fine for right now.
The payoff wasn't enough to justify blackmail rape since he just gets away scott-free y'know? If you had the option, and you might in the future, to get revenge and get him arrested for a long time in some way that would be really good payoff for a traumatic experience and people wouldn't have hated that as much.
I think I said that before though... probably did. Anyway, this is good, this is a good dev that actually listens. That's nice.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Wait, so I haven't played a full update since like, you got arrested for under age drinking at the bar. What's been going on with blackmail, rape, etc?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wait, so I haven't played a full update since like, you got arrested for under age drinking at the bar. What's been going on with blackmail, rape, etc?
Allaway's questline is basically done and some bad stuff happens cos you're dating a teacher n' you get blackmailed after someone catches you guys getting intimate.
Sexual favours from her for the bad guy are part of the blackmail, or were, but the Dev removed that cos it was too dark and people didn't like it.
No big deal, but it sparked a huge discussion on this thread and a bunch of dummies derailed it a whole lot.
Nothing to go overboard about though it was only one scene and some implied stuff, you get some minor giggles out of it anyway.
It's gone now anyway so there's no need to talk about it.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Allaway's questline is basically done and some bad stuff happens cos you're dating a teacher n' you get blackmailed after someone catches you guys getting intimate.
Sexual favours from her for the bad guy are part of the blackmail, or were, but the Dev removed that cos it was too dark and people didn't like it.
No big deal, but it sparked a huge discussion on this thread and a bunch of dummies derailed it a whole lot.
Nothing to go overboard about though it was only one scene and some implied stuff, you get some minor giggles out of it anyway.
It's gone now anyway so there's no need to talk about it.
Yeah, I can see people's optic nerve spazzing out and rearranging the title to "A Cuck Uncovered" and going "WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS GARBAGE". Although personally I understand the sentiment. Glad to hear it's outta the way of the game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, I can see people's optic nerve spazzing out and rearranging the title to "A Cuck Uncovered" and going "WHAT THE FUCK, THIS IS GARBAGE". Although personally I understand the sentiment. Glad to hear it's outta the way of the game.
Yup, totally unnecessary fighting about totally arbitrary definitions and stuff.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
so no one fuck mom or sis anymore except the mc? i dont care about the other girls (except maybe the gf) xD
Dad still does at some point, but that's before you get involved with her that much and win her over.
He's her husband so that's a lot more understandable, and you get proper payoff beating him up and kicking him out of the house unlike with Allaway where Jack gets away without consequence so no change was needed there.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Allaway where Jack gets away without consequence so no change was needed there
who is allaway? i dont remember it, it was a long time i give up this game because i did see mom and sis getting fucked in an orgy in the other world.... i dont like that type of "game", so i guess im asking if is avoidable (the dad i can understand since is her husband)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
who is allaway? i dont remember it, it was a long time i give up this game because i did see mom and sis getting fucked in an orgy in the other world.... i dont like that type of "game", so i guess im asking if is avoidable (the dad i can understand since is her husband)
Allaway is the teacher, and the scenes of her doing anyone else are gone.

At this point the only ones that fuck someone else are...
Effie, "Mom" and "Sis" but "Sis" and Effie fuck each other off-screen and "Mom" has a single moment with "Dad."
So I think you're good. The only one that's unavoidable is that encounter with "Mom" and "Dad" but that's for the benefit of the plot and her questline.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes