Aug 12, 2017
Kind of hoping for an update to the glory hole scenes. Don't get me wrong, Blow Jobs are always welcomed. However, there are different "Jobs" that could make going to the beach, even better.

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Kind of hoping for an update to the glory hole scenes. Don't get me wrong, Blow Jobs are always welcomed. However, there are different "Jobs" that could make going to the beach, even better.
This game first added on January 2017. You are playing 2 years worth of content. Monthly updates compared to that might seem like nothing but the game itself is worth playing. Maybe you should check back later when it has more content to offer.

Reactions: unknown78

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
No that was a joke lol but who knows.

It probably plays into the plot later on since your real dad is stuck in that world(that's why the normal world one is such a cunt), you might be able to travel between them at some point.
Further, the characters at the beach are allegedly all from the other world since it's the one place they can mingle with others and have sex freely in the normal world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Update links for windows version please. Because ALL of these links lead to files whose versions DO NOT correspond to those specified in the post number 1 (description). Versions of files 0.23A - the description indicates 0.23C, and this is at least 1 version older. Or please provide a link to the patch from version 0.23a to version 0.23c.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Update links for windows version please. Because ALL of these links lead to files whose versions DO NOT correspond to those specified in the post number 1 (description). Versions of files 0.23A - the description indicates 0.23C, and this is at least 1 version older. Or please provide a link to the patch from version 0.23a to version 0.23c.
>Main links are 23a
>Patch links below lead to 23c patch
Maybe try reading better. Lol.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
file saved?
Dude your entire post history is asking for saves on VNs.
Try to get it this time, okay?
This is a VN, it means there's a long progression of events, a lot of which isn't repeatable.
There's no gallery mode for this game either.
There's a cheat that gives you max stats and relationships, you just have to mash through text and pick the right options.
That's the closest you'll probably get.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Because everytime I do put interest in this game it always leads to disappointment.
Was anything (Real content wise, not counting the teacher) added?
This is a Patreon game though, I think you're expecting too much.
When was the last time you played it? If it was 23a then no. The c patch is just a bugfix and a removal of something actually.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
This is a Patreon game though, I think you're expecting too much.
When was the last time you played it? If it was 23a then no. The c patch is just a bugfix and a removal of something actually.
Last time I played it? I was with it back when it was 16 point something. Case is that I feel the dev is milking people and I don't see why it's still a thing. Am I expecting a bit too much? Maybe. Do other Devs put in more work? yes. Examples, Siren (Town of Passion & Zombie's Retreat) , TK8000 (Hs Tutor, SovalleyHigh and WaifuAcademy) and *Gasp* even Vren (He's making Lab Rats 2 which is god awful). But despite it being god awful he updates and sends out update info more regularly than What's this dev's name?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Last time I played it? I was with it back when it was 16 point something. Case is that I feel the dev is milking people and I don't see why it's still a thing. Am I expecting a bit too much? Maybe. Do other Devs put in more work? yes. Examples, Siren (Town of Passion & Zombie's Retreat) , TK8000 (Hs Tutor, SovalleyHigh and WaifuAcademy) and *Gasp* even Vren (He's making Lab Rats 2 which is god awful). But despite it being god awful he updates and sends out update info more regularly than What's this dev's name?
That's fair, most Patreon stuff is pretty much milking though so that's kinda why I said tempering your expectations is important.

Well, since it was that far back you can check the changelog on the initial post, I believe a lot has happened since .16.

Cole12

Mar 10, 2018
stuck on find answers around town, stuck inside the school and I don't have a map to travel anywhere else?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
stuck on find answers around town, stuck inside the school and I don't have a map to travel anywhere else?
Make sure you interact with everything, go to the bathrooms, talk to the students, get through class, go to the cafeteria and principal's office, etc. It's painfully strict about everything, may even need to check the gym.
Same once you're out on the town.

U

User_71462

What's the point of all that fight training if we can't curb stomp him like in fight club. That'll be an easy way to prevent him from trying to canuck you. No woman likes men without teeth.

Careful talking bad about THAT, you will quickly find out which side of the argument "they" will take. I learned the hard way there is no free speech on this forum and just ignore/block the pro-sacred cow people.:whistle:
Very true, and thank you for your reminder; but that Adabelitoo was being particularly obnoxious. So it needed to be spelled out for him a little harshly. This isn't the place for that kind of behavior, and you'll quickly see what I mean if you scroll back. He was literally turning people off of Geekseki's page. Hell, I've already been cheered on by another user who had blocked him already. I don't mind him or his opinions, but this isn't the place to work out your personal issues or to convince other people of the "righteousness" of your chosen fetish. State it, discuss it a little and then let it go. He's tried to dominate this entire forum with his b.s. Sometimes I do go a little too far though, and that's why I'm grateful for your reminder. As long as he learns the lesson and gets back to the game's discussion, then I'll gladly let it be at this.

U

User_71462

Sorry to ask this, but is there a walkthrough?
Not particularly, but there are hints on your cell phone. Click its icon on the top left of the screen, then click the objectives tab. From there you can scroll to the character of your choosing, and it'll give you hints. It'll let you know when your finished with their particular content as well.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes