MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Did they delete Effy route? After BJ I invited her many to times to have some fun but she doesnt apper in front of her house at night. Is this bug?

Reactions: Lakan

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Actually the dev is really good at writing, and the art is unique too. The only problem is that he's alone so the development is very very slow.

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
it came out like 2 years ago
And notice that the versions are still 0.something? That usually indicates that it's still under development and a "full release" (in the eyes of the developer) hasn't been completed yet.

On the topic of Hitomi, is there any conversation path that actually leads her to try out the nude beach? I feel like every time I've tried, the best dialogue I get out of her is essentially, "Maybe I'll think about it, but not today."

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
0.23c is out huh..... so did he change the part that everyone was angry with Miss Allaway hummm
Yeah he took that out. That was the main point of 23c
Did they delete Effy route? After BJ I invited her many to times to have some fun but she doesnt apper in front of her house at night. Is this bug?
I think he took this out too temporarily because it kept crashing at it, instead of fixing the typo that lead to the crash.
That's what the phone tells me and even sleep at night had the same issue so I skipped. Did I miss anything juicy by that, my phone now says buy outfit
I can't recall exactly, I had a suit bought before then so I kinda glossed over this stuff since I did Allaway's quest first and I worked enough to grind money up.
Actually the dev is really good at writing, and the art is unique too. The only problem is that he's alone so the development is very very slow.
You can only say that so much before it becomes blind defending.
Under any other circumstances or environment this game would've been done by now.

Reactions: Lakan

tmtm

Mar 4, 2018
every time i go to the cinema with miss allway i get this bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/night/story/moviedream/moviedream.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'movie_date' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 22, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/night/story/moviedream/moviedream.rpyc", line 12, in script
File "/private/var/folders/64/tvg4brfn42bbvgkvz865x7pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B159476C-4E6C-4759-9267-522B5520E1F1/d/ATownUncovered.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/private/var/folders/64/tvg4brfn42bbvgkvz865x7pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B159476C-4E6C-4759-9267-522B5520E1F1/d/ATownUncovered.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/private/var/folders/64/tvg4brfn42bbvgkvz865x7pm0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B159476C-4E6C-4759-9267-522B5520E1F1/d/ATownUncovered.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/night/story/moviedream/moviedream.rpy", line 21, in <module>
NameError: name 'movie_date' is not defined

Darwin-18.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.23a
Thu Apr 18 00:03:20 2019

TheParrot24

Jun 15, 2018
This game could have great potential. The problem here in my opinion is history in general. Unfortunately this game already has some time and the deep improvements are scarce.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes