AngryTrash

May 11, 2018
Really needs the NTR tag, way way back in the start people complained about the way the creator was choosing to do some content and they said they'd remove or otherwise allow a way to bypass it, and they instead that never happened and they put it in more routes in some pretty unfortunate ways.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I think it's been 5 times and each time the same idiots brought it right back on top of some idiot that made the same comment.
Fucking h*ck.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Before another poostorm... I seem to have encountered a problem. Namely, in 'sister's' path I am suppose to rebuild the fort after getting the boxes from adult shop and when I go to the basement... nada... Can't do anything. Tried time jumping in computer desktop, but again did not seem to help. Any ideas?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Before another poostorm... I seem to have encountered a problem. Namely, in 'sister's' path I am suppose to rebuild the fort after getting the boxes from adult shop and when I go to the basement... nada... Can't do anything. Tried time jumping in computer desktop, but again did not seem to help. Any ideas?
Did you go to Effie's place during the day and told her you were ready to rebuild it?
You gotta do that first.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Is the Hitomi beach scene just Mass Effect 3, or is there any meaningful way to actually change the outcome or progress beyond that point?

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are societally acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2019-04-16
Release Date: 2019-03-27
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.23c
Platform: Windows, Mac, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Codes:

Old saves are not compatible

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android v0.18c:

Extras:
Patch (0.23a->0.23c): - - -

Thank you @Wolfregis for the links!

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
Please ,,WALKTHROUGH/PLAYTHROUGH THREAD

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is the Hitomi beach scene just Mass Effect 3, or is there any meaningful way to actually change the outcome or progress beyond that point?
That's all their is for her plot so far. You can make her like you more or less before it's over but until more is added that's where it ends.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes