ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
So when I have tenant time with the mom it always says she doesn't return the favor. How do I get her to return the favor?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So when I have tenant time with the mom it always says she doesn't return the favor. How do I get her to return the favor?
1) Please, don't post twice, if you have something else to say you can always edit the first post
2) The only way to move forward in her story is by missing the tenant-mom special time, you have to go there after the afternoon and find her there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Equalz_Minato121

Dec 1, 2017
im confused as to what im supposed to do, on the main objective, it says i should be getting a text from effie at some time, but i wait wait and try to stay in the bedroom i get nothing. am i doing something wrong?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
im confused as to what im supposed to do, on the main objective, it says i should be getting a text from effie at some time, but i wait wait and try to stay in the bedroom i get nothing. am i doing something wrong?
It'll happen at some point, I don't know for sure, but just be sure to visit your room every day at each time on the clock.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It takes A LOT of time to trigger for some reason, pretty sure it's not a bug, just a weird game design choice, keep doing the side storys and it will eventually happen

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Getting this error after the patch. How do i fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1884, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "F:\folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.23a-win\renpy\python.py", line 1712, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.23c
Thu May 09 06:31:58 2019

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is Effie "Have fun later" broken?
Going to her house at night even with 0.23c version nothing happens.. She sits at park.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes