lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
latest patch notes (up to v0.23d)
Alpha 0.23a - The Miss Allaway Update
+Miss Allaway Story Progression and Completion (96%)
+Jane Story Progression
+Spelling and Grammar Fixes
+Compressed Some Previous Scene Assets
+Code Restructuring involving the Sex World
+Added Art Assets for Jane Story
+Added More Customization for Chapter Selecting each Character’s Side Story at the Start
+Added Jacob’s Dad and Step Mom at his house
+Added Effie’s Dad at her house
+Added Sprites for Phil
+Added Flipped Versions for Brock’s Sprites
+Added Minor Character (Goon)
+Added Lights to Hospital at Night
+Added Sexworld Interaction with Effie in the Classroom
+Added Sexworld Sprites for Effie in the Classroom
+Added Character Button for Jaiden in the School Gym in the Morning
+Added Character Button for Jack in the School Gym at Night and the Street in the Afternoon
+Added Character Button for Coach Fistem in the School Gym at Night
+Added Character Button for Brock in the School Gym at Night
+Added Character Button for Phil in the School Gym at Night
+Added Character Button for Meghan in the School Bathroom and Mall
+Added Character Button for Teghan in the School Bathroom and Mall
+Added Character Button for Chieghan in the School Bathroom and Mall
+Added 15 Throwaway Lines for Hitomi
+Added 15 Throwaway Lines for Hazel
+Added Additional Information from Effie about Living next to Jacob
+Added Dialogue with Jane about Missus being Missing
+Updated and Modified Effie’s Chat Structure in the Cafe
+Updated and Modified the Fight Club Interaction Button
+Updated and Modified Coach Fistem’s Sprites
+Updated and Modified the Facial Structure of Dad’s Sprites
+Updated and Modified Jack’s Sprites
+Updated and Modified the School Gym Background Size
+Updated and Modified some Notifications Ability to Skip and Time on Screen
+Updated Handjob Scene with Missus in Bed so you’d lose 5 Stamina Points if you cum
+Updated Tutoring Scene with Miss Allaway so you can’t do it on Friday
+Updated Parent’s presence in their bedroom to have continuity with the side stories
+Updated Jane’s presence in her bedroom to have continuity with the side stories
+Fixed Inaccurate Jane Story Objectives
+Fixed Some Bugs with Missus’ Movie Date
+Fixed Reset Trigger Bug for Missus’ Story
+Fixed and Modified Jane’s Phone Objectives to be more detailed and accurate
+Fixed Bug relating to ‘Povdadrole’
+Fixed Day Bug when in Effie’s Room on an 8th Day of the Week
+Fixed and Redid the Coding for Missus’ Handjob when watching TV together
+Fixed a Mis-pathing when talking to Miss Allaway in the Cafeteria for the first
time
+Fixed Minor Art Error in the Street Background
+Fixed Bug at the Changeroom Glory Holes when it’s the 1st of the Month
+Fixed Incorrect Lipsyncing during 20 Questions Scene with Jane
+Fixed Some Intersecting Storylines with Missus and Jane
+Fixed Trigger Bug when Maxing out Intelligence Points in Miss Allaway’s Story
+Fixed Trigger Bug when Missus calls you downstairs as someone is at the door for you
+Fixed Trigger Bug when ‘Exploring the House’ in Jane’s Story
+Fixed Time so After Scene with Jane at the Beach, it becomes Late Night and not Evening
+Fixed Continuity Error where Effie is at the Park at Night even when she invites you to her House
+Fixed Continuity Error where Knocking on Effie’s Door during the time she’s taking care of Jane says that she’s at the Cafe
+Fixed Continuity Error where Allaway is in the Boys’ Bathroom and in the Classroom at the same time
+Fixed Continuity Error where Dad can destroy the Fort when he’s out of Town in Missus’ Story
+Fixed Bug where Cuddling with Jane in the first Fort leads to having 0 Jane Points if you had max RP points
+Fixed Bug with 69 Scene with Jane that makes RP points go over 10
+Fixed Jane Increasing and Decreasing Bug with 20 Question Scene
+Disabled Ability to Increase any Skills when looking for a Job
-Jane Post H-scenes Not Included
-Miss Allaway Dream Sequence Not Included
-Miss Allaway Driving MC Home Art Assets Not Included
-Buttsex Option for Miss Allaway H-Scenes Not Included
-No Crowd in the School Gym in the Day
-No Crowd in the School Cafeteria
Alpha 0.23b
+Fixed Bug when you talk to Effie after obtaining 50 boxes
+Fixed Bug when sleeping after talking Miss Allaway to the Cinema
+Fixed Bug where you can’t increase your Max Strength Limit before Beating Jack
+Updated Objective for Jane’s Story so it tells you to sleep specifically on Friday
+Disabled ‘Get 50 Boxes’ option
Alpha 0.23c
+Updated some Dialogue to fit with Patreon Guidelines
+Updated and Modified Miss Allaway’s Storyline to omit ‘unwanted’ themes.
+Updated Objectives so it tells you to check the 2nd floor of school
+Fixed Miss Allaway’s Button where Hand is showing through the desk
+Fixed Bug where spending time with Allaway under the Desk advances time by 2 days
+Fixed Bug where Missus' laptop is accessible while Dad is in the room
+Fixed Dialogue revolving around Fixing Missus’ Laptop and having the Antivirus CD
+Fixed Throwaway Dialogue with Effie where her Sprites are in work attire while not at work
+Fixed Bug where you can go to your bedroom and skip talking to Missus about getting a job
+Disabled Ability to Spend time with Missus or Use the Bed when you’re about to reveal the new box fort to Jane
Alpha 0.23d
+Updated Notifications
+Updated ‘Miss Lashley’ to ‘Ms Lashley’
+Fixed trigger bug with Sister after she has a nightmare
+Fixed typo with Mom’s Antivirus scene where points increased instead of decreased
+Fixed ‘hitomibeach_day’ undefined bug
+Fixed bug where Effie is not at work and Sister not at home right after revealing the new boxfort
+Fixed bug with asking Effie for some fun later and not appearing
+Fixed bug that locks ability to take Mom to the movies after you’ve taken Miss Allaway
+Fixed bug where Mom is found at home even after the MC states that she’s not home
+Fixed bug where it won’t allow you to train in the gym to increase your Strength Max Limit before beating up Jack
+Fixed bug where map is disabled due to intersecting stories between mom and the main story

Nov 21, 2017
Heh) I have this particular bug:
+Fixed bug where Effie is not at work and Sister not at home right after revealing the new boxfort
Lucky me))So i guess this is the end of the story for me.
I definitely like this game. It's pretty similar to Summertime saga))

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
So how many actual "new scenes" are in the update? None I presume just bug fixes? Can't really tell from the changelog.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So how many actual "new scenes" are in the update? None I presume just bug fixes? Can't really tell from the changelog.
No new scenes, the patch is just to removed the part where Jack blackmails Allaway to get sexual favors from her

Any new mom content in update? Thanks in advance.
Nope, just that change in Allaway's story

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are societally acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2019-04-16
Release Date: 2019-03-27
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.23c
Platform: Windows, Mac, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Codes:

Old saves are not compatible

Download
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android v0.18c:

Extras:
Patch (0.23a->0.23c): - - -

Thank you @Wolfregis for the links!

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
I'm not getting any Miss Allaway progression, like it says in the changelog, it still says I reached the end

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Could you be more specific about your problem? You are quoting the OP so it's kinda confusing
Alpha 0.23a - The Miss Allaway Update
+Miss Allaway Story Progression and Completion (96%) ------ This is not happening for me, lol

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The end of Allaway's story before 0.23 was that after beating Brock on the fight club, you both kiss eacho other outside the gym, then you have lunch at the cafeteria and tells you that she has a date on the cinema that night. Now, the current end of 0.23 is that after doing a lot of thing (Trying to not spoil anything) Allaway and you have to burn Allaway's old truck. Which was the last thing yo did in Allaway's story?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The end of Allaway's story before 0.23 was that after beating Brock on the fight club, you both kiss eacho other outside the gym, then you have lunch at the cafeteria and tells you that she has a date on the cinema that night. Now, the current end of 0.23 is that after doing a lot of thing (Trying to not spoil anything) Allaway and you have to burn Allaway's old truck. Which was the last thing yo did in Allaway's story?
Well, I guess I am caught up then, lol, cuz we burned the truck...but I ran into a new problem...it kept telling me to wait till Friday for Jane, but I had the Mom quest at the same time, so she showed instead, and then it said wait till Friday again for jane, so I did, but Mom showed up again, and now it says wait till later in the month for Jane?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Yep, sometimes it happens, I'm not sure if you can use the time machine to go backwards, if you can use it, find which chapter you are and then go one chapter (or half chapter if possible) before, and if you can't go backward then find what chapter are you with Jane, create a new game and the use the time machine to go to that especific chapter and see what you missed and them keep playing on your original game

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
It kept telling me to wait till Friday for Jane, but I had the Mom quest at the same time, so she showed instead, and then it said wait till Friday again for jane, so I did, but Mom showed up again, and now it says wait till later in the month for Jane?
That's a bug that was fixed in v23d - you'll need to wait for somebody to upload 23d or 23e.

Reactions: CharleyT

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I loaded a 22b files save to the new update 23c and I continued from where I stopped. In my phone there is no more main story is it a bug for using an old save?

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I know man, that's just Patreon for ya.
A simple VN like this would've been done within a year at most if it was being made by someone with direction and a team, or some kind of overhead. This isn't a corporation, it's not even an indie team, it's just some dude on Patreon doing it and milking it because they can get away with it, plain and simple.
That's how it is now, and I love the game for what it is so far but if it's on Patreon it's gonna take 10 years to a mediocre release or be outright abandoned at some point. This is why I've only ever supported 1 Patreon person and it's the artist CuteSexyRobutts because they just draw and it's amazing art.
I know man, that's just Patreon for ya.
A simple VN like this would've been done within a year at most if it was being made by someone with direction and a team, or some kind of overhead. This isn't a corporation, it's not even an indie team, it's just some dude on Patreon doing it and milking it because they can get away with it, plain and simple.
That's how it is now, and I love the game for what it is so far but if it's on Patreon it's gonna take 10 years to a mediocre release or be outright abandoned at some point. This is why I've only ever supported 1 Patreon person and it's the artist CuteSexyRobutts because they just draw and it's amazing art.
Link for artish please

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes