Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There isn't one.
It's a super linear VN though so you really shouldn't need one either.
Furthermore there's no gallery so save files won't help, and a lot of scenes are one-timers.
You're gonna have to play it, luckily there's a handy Back button at the bottom of the screen.
If you mess up a dialogue thing or wanna try another option you can hit that and reverse it.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
How the progression going in the game? I haven't played it in a year or so cuz it became stagnant. Is it still going nowhere, or is the creator picking up the slack again?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
How the progression going in the game? I haven't played it in a year or so cuz it became stagnant. Is it still going nowhere, or is the creator picking up the slack again?
The last update was pretty good imo, you got some scenes with the teacher, and more are to come in the next update

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
cant play the game, sleep for first time tells you to get ready for school, talk to the mother lady and go out front door and i'm trapped at the house, only options are to go to back yard and back in the house, go to back yard and i get dinning room, so i'm pretty much stuck at the house at my game. i have no map, no items bag option at the top, or anything period??

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
i'm back, sorry this game makes no scene to me, it's to confusing

phone says: wait for Effie to call in my bedroom. (never happens no matter how much i sleep or nap)

phone says: mom "study in class to learn new things" basicly, know i need int to use the antivirus, i have like half the bar full, do i need it maxed out to use antivirus?

phone says check sisters room, every time i go to her room (she either is not there and nothing happens or she is there and spouts off about being in her room and nothing happens?)

Effie: when i talk to her about meeting up after dark at her work, go to her house as objectives says. (nothing happens just get option to knock on door and talk to dad everytime)

edit:
and i'm all but being forced to spam the sleep button now just to advance in the game, in the class room, the study options are completely broken, it seems. i'm level 12 int and i try to study normal or heavy and the fails it every time, so i'm stuck studying casually and spamming the sleep button because all i can do is study anymore in the game .

SMH whatever nevermind, moving on to the next game, was really hoping this would be like summertime saga, guess not, thank for letting me try, but i give up

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wait for Effie to call: Happens at some point, it's scheduled on a certain day I think and you gotta visit your room multiple times a day.
Antivirus: You probably need it maxed out, I don't know the thresholds but games like this tend to want you to grind so probably, it's been a while now since I've played. Are you already fixing mom's laptop? That's the only thing you need it for.
Check sister's room: I think you gotta do that at night to get that specific event, so before you go to sleep. There's 2 night times btw, check the clock, there's evening and late night. Gotta get the right one.
Meeting Effie: Likely the same thing, there's two different night times, and a third if you nap at night, you might also wanna look around the house I vaguely remember there being some point where you gotta go around the house and not the front door, if nothing else works the developer might've messed up when they disabled the Effie booty call.

As a sidenote:

The trello page is unsurprisingly stagnant.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes