Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Allaway is the teacher, and the scenes of her doing anyone else are gone.

At this point the only ones that fuck someone else are...
Effie, "Mom" and "Sis" but "Sis" and Effie fuck each other off-screen and "Mom" has a single moment with "Dad."
So I think you're good. The only one that's unavoidable is that encounter with "Mom" and "Dad" but that's for the benefit of the plot and her questline.
lol so just to be sure ,people are calling ntr to lesbian sex in the reviews? and for the dad? :unsure::LOL:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah, for sure.
I wouldn't mind that bit coming back as some kind of punishment if you're too forward and get that BJ or stuff like that. Like maybe he could still blackmail you but the severity depends on how much you let yourself go but this is fine for right now.
The payoff wasn't enough to justify blackmail rape since he just gets away scott-free y'know? If you had the option, and you might in the future, to get revenge and get him arrested for a long time in some way that would be really good payoff for a traumatic experience and people wouldn't have hated that as much.
I think I said that before though... probably did. Anyway, this is good, this is a good dev that actually listens. That's nice.
What's the point of all that fight training if we can't curb stomp him like in fight club. That'll be an easy way to prevent him from trying to canuck you. No woman likes men without teeth.
See, I'll read this :) So you write one paragraph literally as long as all the previous answers and responses combined. Then you get offended because I told you to summarize it? You want some cheese with that wine buddy? I wonder who has the real internal issues here. The guy that can't come to the conclusion that he's gay so he using girls pumped full with cocks to get his rocks off. Or the guy that intentionally targeted you for your douchebaggery. No one wants to hear about your problems on this site. Or be "corrected" about the differences between NTR and cucking. You've said your opinions, now take your own advice, stick to the game, and shut up about your fetishes. Thank you.
Careful talking bad about THAT, you will quickly find out which side of the argument "they" will take. I learned the hard way there is no free speech on this forum and just ignore/block the pro-sacred cow people.:whistle:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
lol so just to be sure ,people are calling ntr to lesbian sex in the reviews? and for the dad? :unsure::LOL:
No they're calling the Allaway thing NTR I guess?
I dunno it's all stupid, arbitrary, and totally pointless, like I said it's best to ignore it.

What's the point of all that fight training if we can't curb stomp him like in fight club. That'll be an easy way to prevent him from trying to canuck you. No woman likes men without teeth.
That's part of the plot and that pisses him off more because it's meant to be a show of the MC being immature and developing his character that way, it leads to more consequences but it does make Jack unable to get a boner, though we'll be missing that joke since the darker stuff is gone.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
then the mods needs to remove those reviews if that content is removed from the game, i mean this can stop a lot of people from playing the game and since that content is removed those reviews should be edited or removed too.
Anyway, thanks for replying (y)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
then the mods needs to remove those reviews if that content is removed from the game, i mean this can stop a lot of people from playing the game and since that content is removed those reviews should be edited or removed too.
Anyway, thanks for replying (y)
Yeah... that would require mods that do their job some effort and it'd be a real mess.
Just gotta rely on the average going up as more people play the game without it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No they're calling the Allaway thing NTR I guess?
I dunno it's all stupid, arbitrary, and totally pointless, like I said it's best to ignore it.

That's part of the plot and that pisses him off more because it's meant to be a show of the MC being immature and developing his character that way, it leads to more consequences but it does make Jack unable to get a boner, though we'll be missing that joke since the darker stuff is gone.
I can settle for him having erectile dysfunction. Good old karma.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I can settle for him having erectile dysfunction. Good old karma.
Lol yup, especially in a world so sex-centered.
Arrest + Erectile Dysfunction though.
Pretty boy like him would make a pretty girlfriend in prison.
WoulD tHat bE CoNsiDERed NRt SincE JaCk GeTS tUrNED inTo a GiRl aND FuCked bY SOMEone ElSe? :unsure::unsure::unsure::eek:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so what is the news on the .23/.24 update? also great idea on the karma for jack lol id totally be for that if jack gets turned into a chick and suddenly becomes the MC love/hate sex interest. see Deadpool for a ref on the avocado hate fuck joke lol

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
so what is the news on the .23/.24 update? also great idea on the karma for jack lol id totally be for that if jack gets turned into a chick and suddenly becomes the MC love/hate sex interest. see Deadpool for a ref on the avocado hate fuck joke lol
Allaway's ending needs proper payoff at some point, I'm hoping there's a plan to bring back the dark stuff but let you take real revenge on him. Not rape certainly because that's pretty evil but getting him imprisoned with ED sounds great for sure.

No news on .24, it's in development. .23c is a minor update with I think 1 bug fix and that Allaway stuff removed/changed.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Lol yup, especially in a world so sex-centered.
Arrest + Erectile Dysfunction though.
Pretty boy like him would make a pretty girlfriend in prison.
WoulD tHat bE CoNsiDERed NRt SincE JaCk GeTS tUrNED inTo a GiRl aND FuCked bY SOMEone ElSe? :unsure::unsure::unsure::eek:
Wait you can turn him into a girl? I haven't played in months. You should be able to fuck him then lol.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I've got a qeustion:

is the sex world part of the plot or a side mission ?

I'm asking this because it's got so much potential and seems to be mostly forgotten about.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Wait you can turn him into a girl? I haven't played in months. You should be able to fuck him then lol.
No that was a joke lol but who knows.
I've got a qeustion:
is the sex world part of the plot or a side mission ?
I'm asking this because it's got so much potential and seems to be mostly forgotten about.
It probably plays into the plot later on since your real dad is stuck in that world(that's why the normal world one is such a cunt), you might be able to travel between them at some point.
Further, the characters at the beach are allegedly all from the other world since it's the one place they can mingle with others and have sex freely in the normal world.

Reactions: dark1

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No that was a joke lol but who knows.

It probably plays into the plot later on since your real dad is stuck in that world(that's why the normal world one is such a cunt), you might be able to travel between them at some point.
Further, the characters at the beach are allegedly all from the other world since it's the one place they can mingle with others and have sex freely in the normal world.
I was wondering why you were typing like that. Getting my hopes up for nothing lol. I would forgive all this games transgressions if you could transform all the men into sissies or women. That scientist teacher could create some serum or spray and since she's a genius it should be easy. I hope I'm remembering the right game.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Was the new update a patch?
Yep, tiny patch.
I was wondering why you were typing like that. Getting my hopes up for nothing lol. I would forgive all this games transgressions if you could transform all the men into sissies or women. That scientist teacher could create some serum or spray and since she's a genius it should be easy. I hope I'm remembering the right game.
I don't think you're remembering the right game haha. Allaway, the teacher in this game, is a ditzy nerd.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The problem was that even if u refused the BJ from Allaway in her car u still ended up having Allaway being blackmailed, so it didn't make any sense at this point

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The problem was that even if u refused the BJ from Allaway in her car u still ended up having Allaway being blackmailed, so it didn't make any sense at this point
Yeah, that's why I proposed that depending on how far you got with her the blackmail should be different levels of intensity and/or that you were given more choices and could play it safe to avoid getting blackmailed at all.
As a preliminary action deleting those scenes is good enough for now, but it could be developed and improved later on.
It's very early in the game's development after all.

Reactions: jowishg
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes