Muntakim360

Jan 30, 2018
well i cant talk to effie at her house when she has jane andi have a quest to bring jane back from her yet i get error whenever i try the door

Oled

Dec 27, 2017
Fuck this game fuck this thread everytime someone asks for a fuckin android port no one responds wtf is this ?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i was always curious about why someone would play an erotic-VN on android...i mean some tablets/ipad/cellphones are soooo small i can barely play some games on mine bc i can barely see something...(i'm not mocking or making puns/joking i actually want to understand this thing)

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
i was always curious about why someone would play an erotic-VN on android...i mean some tablets/ipad/cellphones are soooo small i can barely play some games on mine bc i can barely see something...(i'm not mocking or making puns/joking i actually want to understand this thing)
I would have loved doing this back when I was living with my ex and she wasn't working. She didn't mind me fapping and stuff but I would imagine playing something like this game in it's entirety would have been akward with her around and she was basically always in the same room as the computer so I had to do my buisness late at night.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Fuck this game fuck this thread everytime someone asks for a fuckin android port no one responds wtf is this ?
Hey man.. why so hostile?
If someone was working on one they'd reply but this game isn't that popular.
Sheesh, maybe when it's updated further there'll be more interest but as it stands there's not that much going for it and it's at a bit of a standstill in content anyway.
Android ports are pretty annoying to make so people only make them for substantial content updates.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Also, don't mean to double post, but I just noticed going through the patreon page that the ports are made by the Patreon author himself, not by other people and even that isn't up to .23 it's at .20, if you want things for free you gotta deal with the wait like everyone else or you could shell out a little bit to get updates on time, which I don't recommend at this point given the standstill it's at and how little comes out of each update.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just played 0.23c and it's still good but something feels off, I could think it's just the fact that I played the original version and now I'm just trying to match things but I have had the same feeling while playing other adult games and I didn't knew what was missing until a lot later when I met this forum and I found out what was it. Having the exact same ending makes it feels way less rewarding, I still think that it would be better if Jack ends in jail but I guess that's a thing for another story. Still good but the original was better

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Where did that come from?
Was there an argument that got modded that I didn't see?
I thought the stupid NTR arguments were quelled already, don't start a new one.

Reactions: User_71462
U

User_71462

I just played 0.23c and it's still good but something feels off, I could think it's just the fact that I played the original version and now I'm just trying to match things but I have had the same feeling while playing other adult games and I didn't knew what was missing until a lot later when I met this forum and I found out what was it. Having the exact same ending makes it feels way less rewarding, I still think that it would be better if Jack ends in jail but I guess that's a thing for another story. Still good but the original was better
That's because your an NTR fan, or at least you don't mind it if it suits the plot. For those of us who aren't NTR fans, v23a was like a giant middle finger pressed against our foreheads. I believe devs should always incorporate a split path that leaves the choice up to you the player, with the only exceptions being games meant strictly for the NTR , cuck, ect. genre loving fan base.

Reactions: Rando Civ
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes