slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
its a game about a sex universe were sex is a normal thing and everyone has sex with everyone everywhere, but the world be damned if people see a married couple have sex in private.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
its a game about a sex universe were sex is a normal thing and everyone has sex with everyone everywhere, but the world be damned if people see a married couple have sex in private.
Wait.. people got mad at the mom and dad scene?
But............. hmmm...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I found it weird as fuck and kind of funny. I missed that day because I wanted the MC to have more money and suddenly he is to blame? Bitch, he was working.
Yeah that was kinda stupid of her, push you to get a job and then get mad when you do your job and make money xD
To be fair, and I dunno if this is intended or my interpretation alone, but she's super mentally unstable thanks to that asshole husband so I wasn't too thrown off by it. Luckily you can help her get better and break that asshole's nose.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
U

User_71462

Everyone is so tangled up fighting that no one remembered to actually post the update......... :cry:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Someone will upload it at some point, you could also just support the Patreon although I believe nothing major's changed anyway.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ill say this... bugs aside ill completely say the dark scenes gave it a touch of life. not saying its good its just that games will put tons of under the table genres that give no meaning in what a player "choice" would be like. I did see that this game WILL have a branching end game and for those of you not seeing or complained it was "dark"... yeah that is what your choice led you to. I had to choose what I was going to do for mom and yeah it was trying... but omfg the story gave me this sense of "do I want this and will I keep up or do I need to pick another option?" was actually giving me a real option of playing out each path. yeah ntr scene was dark as hell but yeah OBVIOUS WITH DAD LIVING WITH YOU DUMBASS ( im talking about myself when I first saw the scene in order to continue moms path) ... I stress this part because if I had another option and kept being with her everynight and got past this (maybe with some help from dev by adding a alt path for doing 5 or 7 days then passing over that "ntr" scene.) maybe the complaints would be " well at least I got a bad scene and wont try this again" or something other than obvious signs of bad scene if you fail something. I strongly recommend the dev to ignore the complaints and put a "alt scene" that could avoid this and not have to "fail" the mom path. its downside was just that. uh on the other note beating the dad that--------- (Spoiler)---------- should be in his universe would seem amazing but giving the options to pick fights with him and such after doing the "other world" story would feel kinda messed up since you only have stats for one of him... id feel better about it if he gets a second stat list then id feel pretty good about the punching him part since the real dad doesn't know anything that the universe is telling us he has not been around for, which was told in the story. I hate the "ntr" scene but I wouldn't want it changed just avoidable since some people are into that. me I like the vanilla parts. but yeah being a hard ass to the dad would be kinda hard after learning that wasn't why he earns a asshole comment from Main Character when warranted.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Now, with that being said, my only problem with the father fucking the mother is that it doesn't seems to be consensual because how aggressive he is like you mentioned, if it was consesual I wouldn't have any problems, but I doesn't seems like it always is. Also, the father is the most hatefull person I've ever seem in this type of games (like seriously, please someone recommend me a mom-son game with a father as shit as this one or worst) and I want the worst for him, but he is designed to be like that. My theory is that someday we will have an update about the father and we will know why he is like that, but until that point I kinda dislike the idea of they fucking for that reason and is for that reason that I consider that the mother story isn't finished yet
IDK if someones already answered this but isn't the dad a cunt cause he's not the MC's real dad? At least last I played we already know he's the alternate dimension dad and he's stuck in a world where he can't just grab anyone off the street and fuck them. Like he's lived his whole life like that and is now forced in a world where he can't do that. Plus since it seems like the normal and "Sex Dimension" are mirror images of each other everyone in the normal dimension he has to interact with seems like cheap imitations of the people he knows from sex dimension.

That'd make anyone grumpy really. Doesn't even need to be the sex dimension to make anyone grumpy, just knowing you live in a dimension that looks exactly like yours but isn't would be mind fucky.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I been thinking... if there are alternate versions of each person in the other universe. Where is the alternate version of the MC? We know he is out there in the normal more violent world, but where is he?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I been thinking... if there are alternate versions of each person in the other universe. Where is the alternate version of the MC? We know he is out there in the normal more violent world, but where is he?
maybe he is adopted from a family from "our" universe...like he is in another town withour knowing nothing...or worse he died and then they replaced him like the guy from the tv-show "Fringe"

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
maybe he is adopted from a family from "our" universe...like he is in another town withour knowing nothing...or worse he died and then they replaced him like the guy from the tv-show "Fringe"
He might've already been sacrificed, or the MC is the other world son since he's so good at sex and the normal world MC is dead. It's very vague and up to interpretation at that point.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Funny, I asked this very question in the discord not long ago! I actually just assumed WE were the sexverse version and the normieone was missing...

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Why?
Getting a save file just has all the relationships done, a lot of those have non-repeatable scenes throughout their individual plots.
There's no Gallery mode either.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Guys I need help, the Hints for the sister say 'go to sleep' but I sleep and nothing happens, and I already sleepen 2 in-game weeks, I miss something? :/

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes