Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I would simply change the sex based blackmail into money based and violence (I would leave the blowjob she was forced to give him as the last straw).

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I would simply change the sex based blackmail into money based and violence (I would leave the blowjob she was forced to give him as the last straw).
It's already been changed and everything sexual between Jack and Allaway was removed, gone, done...

Reactions: irror

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
For people with errors, movie_date was supposed to be moviedate, and gtiime was supposed to be gtime. You can edit the scrips if you want, or you can set the values manually from the variable they're supposed to use. That gets you past the exceptions, but Allaway's movie date is still an issue because it doesn't always clear the value, so you might get nagged about the missing scenes for a while. Just skip the movie date with Allaway for now.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just played Allaway story for the second time and really, the story is so fucking good, everthing is so sweet and romantic at the end and the whole thing about her sucking jacks (a thing that you never see anything about it besides a random *slurp* at the beggining of a scene and two or tree time Jacks mocks of you) is just so ridiculously fucking small in comparison that I still can't believe Geeseki take it out just because the weekiest member of the vanilla band yelled "this shit turned NTR! i'm out" and probably didn't get further from that single random *slurp* and shooting a fake NTR alarm and everyone else in the vanilla club running away and saying how bad this game was now for just a single *slurp* from someone being blackmailed.

Like really, I don't understand how that people get to this point if they had to see the mother fucking the father just because MC didn't showed up one day and then still being fucked while crying after talking to MC, that scene is way more stronger (in my opinion) and you actually see the sex scene happening.

I also don't understand why Geeseki agree to remove that scene so quickly after just one day, I didn't knew of this game (or any adult VN for the case) when he realised the mom story update, I would really like to know how people reacted to that.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how the plot works without the blackmailing, the game is great, Geeseki is great, so I have faith that it will somehow still work

Feb 7, 2018
I just played Allaway story for the second time and really, the story is so fucking good, everthing is so sweet and romantic at the end and the whole thing about her sucking jacks (a thing that you never see anything about it besides a random *slurp* at the beggining of a scene and two or tree time Jacks mocks of you) is just so ridiculously fucking small in comparison that I still can't believe Geeseki take it out just because the weekiest member of the vanilla band yelled "this shit turned NTR! i'm out" and probably didn't get further from that single random *slurp* and shooting a fake NTR alarm and everyone else in the vanilla club running away and saying how bad this game was now for just a single *slurp* from someone being blackmailed.

Like really, I don't understand how that people get to this point if they had to see the mother fucking the father just because MC didn't showed up one day and then still being fucked while crying after talking to MC, that scene is way more stronger (in my opinion) and you actually see the sex scene happening.

I also don't understand why Geeseki agree to remove that scene so quickly after just one day, I didn't knew of this game (or any adult VN for the case) when he realised the mom story update, I would really like to know how people reacted to that.

Anyway, I'm curious to see how the plot works without the blackmailing, the game is great, Geeseki is great, so I have faith that it will somehow still work
I now understand why Steve Bannon had no problem recruiting from the gaming community. Some of these people want their fantasies to be the only reality so bad they will not accept anything else and they will whine like toddlers til they get it.

The whole setup around dad banging mom because you have to stop being her little bitch is one of the best and most realistic parts in any of these games I've encountered. It's just such a perfect setup, lead, and eventual delivery. Really which Summertime Saga could do that at some point in its development over the next 30 years, but I'm not holding my breath.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

I now understand why Steve Bannon had no problem recruiting from the gaming community. Some of these people want their fantasies to be the only reality so bad they will not accept anything else and they will whine like toddlers til they get it.

The whole setup around dad banging mom because you have to stop being her little bitch is one of the best and most realistic parts in any of these games I've encountered. It's just such a perfect setup, lead, and eventual delivery. Really which Summertime Saga could do that at some point in its development over the next 30 years, but I'm not holding my breath.
Wow, finally someone with enough brain to understand what i meant, welcome to the "Miss.Allaway NTR-scene is barely noticeable" Club, i'm grateful that you both exist in this timeline(xD) seriosly i'm so happy knowing that someone else noticed this little ntr-thing about Mom and Allaway...literally with Mom we see the ntr-scenes, but Allaway we barely notice it..but yeah people think that we should totally remove the ntr with Allaway and keep the one with Mom...yeeeeah what a good move guys <.<

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
ntr with mom ? anyway when are we gonna see some new mom stuff anyway i want impreg that bitch and take her from bad daddy and preg fuck her :D is that gonna happen 1 day
yep, Mom actually had sex with Angry!Dad(that actually is the version of our father from the Sex-reality in the lake, full of sexual frustration) in front of us(soon as we begin to hang-out with her) bc she wants a man and not a boy...then MC man-up a little and Angry!Dad becomes even more angry(so he destroys the cardboard-Fort that we made with Sis) and at the end of Sis-route our actual Dad(the one who lived in the sex-reality for sometimes) actually comes back...but Yeah we see Mom fucking Dad in front of us and nobody whines bc the ntr(i mean Mom cheats on dad without but then she cheats us with Dad bc she need a some rough-sex) but for Allaway giving a blowjob to Jack bc she is blackmailed...outrageous!(for some stupid reasons)

Reactions: PugWug

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Let it go guys, Allaway doesn't suck and fuck Jack any more, the NTR is gone.
The blackmail is still there, the story is otherwise identical, there's JUST NO NTR...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
still the ntr with mom stands...wow...that's the whole point...
I wasn't a fan of that scene either. It's harder to complain about your mum fucking your dad though...

Plus, it's not the same as some asshole raping your girl and bragging about it.
(He actually even fucked your girl, before you in the removed content)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
while MC's mother brag about MC that he must acts like a man if he want have sex with mommy...for more time than the whole Allaway thing...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
while MC's mother brag about MC that he must acts like a man if he want have sex with mommy...for more time than the whole Allaway thing...
No, you have one angry conversation with mum in your room after you interrupt them fucking...
After which if you've played right you can smash your dad's face in, take your mum to bed and she wanks you off to sleep...

(Also, I'm not sure you know what 'bragging' means)

Feb 7, 2018
No, you have one angry conversation with mum in your room after you interrupt them fucking...
After which if you've played right you can smash your dad's face in, take your mum to bed and she wanks you off to sleep...

(Also, I'm not sure you know what 'bragging' means)
Am I crazy or is was there two versions of that wank scene? Now I only seem to be able to get her to play with MC's dick, but not cum.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Am I crazy or is was there two versions of that wank scene? Now I only seem to be able to get her to play with MC's dick, but not cum.
I've never had a cumshot on that scene, but, maybe with low stamina?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Let it go guys, Allaway doesn't suck and fuck Jack any more, the NTR is gone.
The blackmail is still there, the story is otherwise identical, there's JUST NO NTR...
See? That's the problem, it even wasn't NTR to start it, but for people like you calling NTR to whatever they dislike, a fake NTR alarm was setted and it scared a lot of people.

I just replayed the story yesterday and I still don't have the impression that they actually fucked, just her sucking him and it didn't last longer than 2 days until you beat the crap out of him and he can't have a boner anymore and then with the drug event the thing is over

EDIT: And yes, you only cum in that scene if you don't have enough stamina

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
See? That's the problem, it even wasn't NTR to start it, but for people like you calling NTR to whatever they dislike, a fake NTR alarm was setted and it scared a lot of people.
Geeseki wouldn't just remove it for 1 or 2 of us complaining... He fucked up, he admitted to me in a pm he messed up. He and his writer discussed it and rewrote it.

You don't think they fucked, when Jack brags about reprimanding her for shouting out the wrong name when she would come... Sure.

For the record though, it was textbook NTR. When a loved one or potential loved one is taken away/used sexually either willingly or unwillingly by a rival, it's NTR.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018

I just replayed the story yesterday and I still don't have the impression that they actually fucked, just her sucking him and it didn't last longer than 2 days until you beat the crap out of him and he can't have a boner anymore and then with the drug event the thing is over

EDIT: And yes, you only cum in that scene if you don't have enough stamina
Blah blah blah NRT this NTR that.
The maker decided to remove that because it was too dark, NTR or not.
It's done with, I don't know why there's so many babies going on tangents and rants about NTR.
If it's not NTR why are you defending it so much and want it back? Because it's NTR and that's your thing?
But it's not NTR so why should you care? Blah blah complaining complaining.
I'm just waiting for that Effie crash to stop.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes