WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The problem with the allaway story is that it was handled poorly you still have to do what he says after you catch him and beat him up. In the end he makes you do what he wants and gets away with everything

There is an easy solution that no one in these blackmail stories ever does. The pictures are on his phone. He’s stupid enough to allow you alone to your house. Beat him up. Take his phone. Smash it.

If there are further consequences after that, like he tries to sic some criminal friends on you, then we can go from there. Get the one cop involved. Maybe Mc goes to jail again. Who knows.

Or if you want to get serious beat him up so bad that you can it him in the hospital. Deal with the consequences

But really the smart thing to do would be to give us a friend, maybe even a girl, who can help us deal with this shit. That sets up future content, gets us involved in a fun crime storyline that can maybe even tie into the main plot, and gives a solution that makes sense.

AT THE VERY LEAST have an option to get him busted at the end as revenge.

In the end the story is unsatisfying and leaves a bad taste in ones mouth(especially allaways mouth)

Im actually fine with the villain winning sometimes, it just doesn’t seem to fit here. Though now that I’m thinking about it, this game is surprisingly dark and depressing. Let’s not forget that the sister is kind of whoring herself out cuz she’s poor and the mom is being beaten and hatefucked by the dad, and his dad got bodysnatched, and the MC almost got sacrificed, and had been to jail multiple times...

Wait. Is this game actually a dark depressing gritty game made to make you feel badand I just never noticed?

kirigaya yoko

Nov 29, 2017
the game doesnt respond to my mouse , all i can do is use my arrow keys and i am stuck and the beginning of the game cuz i cant press om the map ( p,s this is with every renpy made game i play )

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the game doesnt respond to my mouse , all i can do is use my arrow keys and i am stuck and the beginning of the game cuz i cant press om the map ( p,s this is with every renpy made game i play )
if it happens with every renpy game...i guess there is a problem with your mouse or its driver

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The problem with the allaway story is that it was handled poorly you still have to do what he says after you catch him and beat him up. In the end he makes you do what he wants and gets away with everything

There is an easy solution that no one in these blackmail stories ever does. The pictures are on his phone. He’s stupid enough to allow you alone to your house. Beat him up. Take his phone. Smash it.

If there are further consequences after that, like he tries to sic some criminal friends on you, then we can go from there. Get the one cop involved. Maybe Mc goes to jail again. Who knows.

Or if you want to get serious beat him up so bad that you can it him in the hospital. Deal with the consequences

But really the smart thing to do would be to give us a friend, maybe even a girl, who can help us deal with this shit. That sets up future content, gets us involved in a fun crime storyline that can maybe even tie into the main plot, and gives a solution that makes sense.

AT THE VERY LEAST have an option to get him busted at the end as revenge.

In the end the story is unsatisfying and leaves a bad taste in ones mouth(especially allaways mouth)

Im actually fine with the villain winning sometimes, it just doesn’t seem to fit here. Though now that I’m thinking about it, this game is surprisingly dark and depressing. Let’s not forget that the sister is kind of whoring herself out cuz she’s poor and the mom is being beaten and hatefucked by the dad, and his dad got bodysnatched, and the MC almost got sacrificed, and had been to jail multiple times...

Wait. Is this game actually a dark depressing gritty game made to make you feel badand I just never noticed?
The sexual content of the blackmail is gone now (version 0.23c)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Fair enough. I apologize for asking you to provide a link for something your not a fan of. I didn't know.
Oh no, I love this game and am a patron. I just don't like sharing links. I use this forum to find game devs that I want to pledge to, once I pledge I don't go around sharing their patron only links...
There are uploaders that will do that though.

U

User_71462

Oh no, I love this game and am a patron. I just don't like sharing links. I use this forum to find game devs that I want to pledge to, once I pledge I don't go around sharing their patron only links...
There are uploaders that will do that though.
Equally fair enough. If not more.

Reactions: Shardoom
U

User_71462

NTR fans, I too prefer classic definitions, and I dislike when the traditional meaning becomes the secondary meaning; however, its now pretty established that in regard to h-games the new meaning is a shorthand for anytime the MC gets passed over by an NPC. Especially in this forum. There is no real shorthand for all the cumulative circumstances that lead to that particular situation. So NTR has taken on the meaning for it.

U

User_71462

I hope that comment is diplomatic enough not to be deleted this time.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes