CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So... today they mentioned that 0.28 is coming.
But it's one of those "What's new" posts, so the actual early access might be available between 1 to 5 weeks.
Then after that the public release used to appear 3 weeks after the early access. But considering 0.27 never had a public release we might have to wait for some one kind enough to post it here.

I can't read what it says, because I'm not a patron and I have no intentions on becoming one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I got the sister done, mother done, teacher done. Principal seems bugged my character stays in the hallway when trying to massage her

Gotten 2 Hitomi scenes and the Redhead's scene. But I seem to be held up on the "talk to everyone in town" progress for main story? I'm missing people after Coach Fistem and if there are any after Violette, finding that person will progress the main story yes, or have I hit snag?
It seems you've read my posts, I should've made one post where I post the links and the changelog instead of one explaining the bugs and another to post the links.
I've also talked about the Main Story being sort of glitched, you need to talk to a specific list of people to progress, and even then, you need my patch for that to work properly.

Lashley doesn't have more scenes after the massage, but the looping isn't fixed with my patch. Putzi made one patch to fix that if you need that.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
News but it's about what you'd expect at this point. Whoop-di-fucking doo. :cautious:
Most importantly, he said that "0.28 may be a little delayed as well". So, you can be 1000% sure that it will be delayed.

He wrote it at the end, of course. The reason why doesn't matter anyway: just the same old story ("shit happened, guys; don't worry, just give me the cash").

----

This place (F95) is full of unfinished, delayed, "on hold", abandoned wrecked crap. Tons of crap.

How many authors really deserve to be funded? you can count them on a single hand.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Most importantly, he said that "0.28 may be a little delayed as well". So, you can be 1000% sure that it will be delayed.

He wrote it at the end, of course. The reason why doesn't matter anyway: just the same old story ("shit happened, guys; don't worry, just give me the cash").

----

This place (F95) is full of unfinished, delayed, "on hold", abandoned wrecked crap. Tons of crap.

How many authors really deserve to be funded? you can count them on a single hand.
I wonder how many of those abandoned projects still have people who signed up for them on Patreon and forgot about it so the devs are still getting some money coming in for a project that is dead. If those people were to wake up and shift their funds to active projects like A Town Uncovered it would see a lot more funding.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I wonder how many of those abandoned projects still have people who signed up for them on Patreon and forgot about it so the devs are still getting some money coming in for a project that is dead. If those people were to wake up and shift their funds to active projects like A Town Uncovered it would see a lot more funding.
For crying out loud, dude. You just broke my heart :cry::cry:

First of all, this game's cashing in more than enough. Too much, I daresay (my 2 cents, of course).

Secondly, it started at the end of 2016. More than 3 years. So, I DARESAY its dev RESTED ON HIS LAURELS. Definitely.

Thirdly, if some nice F95 pals had not made a bugfixing patch, you wouldn't even be able to play this never-to-be-completed-so-called-game at all.

Is this enough to you?

p.s.: PLEASE, don't answer me, because I WON'T reply.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
For crying out loud, dude. You just broke my heart :cry::cry:

First of all, this game's cashing in more than enough. Too much, I daresay (my 2 cents, of course).

Secondly, it started at the end of 2016. More than 3 years. So, I DARESAY its dev RESTED ON HIS LAURELS. Definitely.

Thirdly, if some nice F95 pals had not made a bugfixing patch, you wouldn't even be able to play this never-to-be-completed-so-called-game at all.

Is this enough to you?

p.s.: PLEASE, don't answer me, because I WON'T reply.
First, this project is listed on Patreon as making $4,522 per month (and that is before Patreon takes their cut); another adult game is making $61,276 per month (also pre-Patreon cut), that this games Patreon is making might be enough for maybe a single adult to live off of but there are 3 devs so that money if evenly split would be $1,507.33 per dev per month before Patreon fee's or government tax's

Secondly, average full commercial games like your Call of Duty's, Halo's, ect with full staffing and publisher funding takes 2+ years to make; I really don't think this game has near that level of resources at $4,522 per month from Patreon. If you want to talk smaller game company then just look at No Man's Sky and it took them 2 years AFTER launch to get it up to where they were talking about before the game launch because they have a small team.

Thirdly, Fallout 76

p.s.: with a p.s. like that, are you even old enough to play this game? I await your reply.

• Angry
Reactions: keyrioss

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Thank you, yeah i never try to not stay at home for one day. So after that the story continue. And i was pretty upset on how the developer have made the mother story.
Really also other conversation. I mean there are lot of conversation where the thing go like that

Teacher:
Conversation step 1
Choice 1 = decrese relationship
Choice 2 = decrese relationship
Choice 3 = decrese relationship
WTF?
Conversation step 2
Choice 1 = decrese relationship
Choice 2 = decrese relationship
What? This cant be happening really! Is just stupid that there are conversation that end always bad, without give us one choice that land in a good point! I had the teacher with 8 point and at the end of that conversation... the teacher end with 6 point.

There is no choice with that conversation that end in a positive way.

Also the relation with the mother. Is just stupid that for let the story continue i need to see a cuck thing. If a game give me choice, you need to give us a path where you can avoid who happen at that night.
Also her conversation is just like the teacher one, where no matter what you choose, it will always result in the loss of relationship points. And you also have to suffer scolding where you can't do anything. You are forced to be told that you are not a man enough! But how stupid is this?

You literally return at home, where you see MC's father force MC's mother to do sex thing. She see you, she run to you and you literally have to stay there and there is no choice that go in a positive way. Always negative point
She say you are usless. You have no ball, you are disappoint, you are no the man of the house, and her is happy to be forced and hitted with the housband because she fell a woman?
When on the couch she say that she love to be cuddled and do romance thing? There is something that fell off in her story.
With the mother i had 10/10 point. At the end of that event i had with her 1/10 point! Is stupid!
Also the next day i see the consequence. The mother with a black eyes! Because MC father hit her few time? WTF!
And for the sister? Look the same story as summersaga, where the sister is a camgirl.
But in this there is no way to avoid a little ugly thing. I go on the beach and i meet MC's sister in a changing room, where she do a bj to a stranger? Why?
Why almost in every game, the family member need to be slut? Why not create a story where you have a normal sister?

Really i hope the developer changes some things, because if you create a multiple choice game you also have to create different situations. And not a single path that leads only to a single negative event.
The game has a lot of potential, because there are really very erotic scenes. But as it stands now, small improvements are needed.
If you check this comment,

Patreon Information:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On one of the fetishes there, it originally had Cuckold. It's like the developer actually intended those shit to happen. I mean, yeah it absolutely sucks for those people who aren't into it (which is a majority of the players I guess including me). It's what the developer originally planned. But if you look at the patreon, currently it doesn't have Cuckold anymore. His patreons probably requested it to be removed (nice). The developer probably just hasn't updated the existing content yet, since by the looks of it the Mother & Sister were the first routes to be done.

Here's to hoping in the future it'll be Summertime Saga-esque like without those annoying cuck scenes. Or at the very least, have it as an option in the start. Turning that option on removes cuck scenes (*ahem* sister at the beach *ahem*) and they aren't sluts anymore. I'll absolutely be recommending this whenever I become a patreon again.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Well I have not seen/read all the drama you guys are talking about, but for what I have played I kinda like this game
Main regret is the missing art (which is kind of weird considering the time table you are talking about).
I find it well written and somewhat different of other games, but well, you guys are scaring me now :(

edit: Alright so the game is bugging during the back rub scene with the principal :(
edit2: so i tried that patch https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-27c-geeseki.1433/page-299#post-3285488 still jumping to the beach (but at least I have renders now).
I'm not even sure there is still content that's available atm with the Principal after the back rub scene. My guess is it would be the scene where you could just pay to see the scene. Probably next update.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
there's no walkthrough?

how to increase skill ?
short answer n.1: dude, did you even try to play this game?

short answer n.2: search bar in the upper right corner is your best buddy.

long answer:

- there's an ingame hint system in MC's phone, dude :rolleyes:

- which skill? :rolleyes: anyway, avoid grinding: check MC's computer in his room and type in cheat code (you'll find it in this thread's OP) :whistle:

:coffee:

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Is "sanicrans" still the cheat-code for the 0.27c?
Because when I try to use it, it says that is the wrong cheat-code.
Anyone know why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Putzi

jofdad89

Mar 24, 2018
What's the deal with the luna H-scene, I talk to her on thursday or friday afternoon and nothing happens

Oct 28, 2018
después de arrestarlo, el mapa desaparece, ¿está bien o es un error? ¿No hay pdf con la historia?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I think that user meant to say "after arresting him, the map disappears, is that alright or it is a bug? Isn't there a PDF with the story?" Also I think it's referring to the sequence after you get out of the Perverted Dimension and the officer lady arrests the protagonist after coming out from the lake in the normal dimension/world.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes