Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
did 0.27C resolve the bugs in Version 27A, or is it still unplayable to access the new content?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
did 0.27C resolve the bugs in Version 27A, or is it still unplayable to access the new content?
0.28 is working it's way down the Patron tiers now. It should fill in a lot of the place holder art. From the work tracker it looks like Lashely content is well under way.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while now I don't know if this has been answerd. But are all the people you see on the beach from the sex world? If not is the mc's mom from the "normal" world just giving blowjobs to random dudes on the beach?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I haven't played this game for a while now I don't know if this has been answerd. But are all the people you see on the beach from the sex world? If not is the mc's mom from the "normal" world just giving blowjobs to random dudes on the beach?
They're from the normal world. As for the MC's mom, she's not getting any real attention from her 'husband'.

gldrays

Dec 18, 2018
how to progress main story i have finish mom and sister and miss allaway side story..
it said to explore the school and the town at different times and meet everyone you can.
anyone can list all the people i can meet? i allready try different time and cant find someone new in town or school

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
how to progress main story i have finish mom and sister and miss allaway side story..
it said to explore the school and the town at different times and meet everyone you can.
anyone can list all the people i can meet? i allready try different time and cant find someone new in town or school
This has been answered several times but here we go.
-Hitomi
-Hazel
-Lailah (Jacob's Stepmom available in the Afternoon)
-Grundle Sam
-Alanna
-Violette
-Meghan
-Treghan
-Chieghan
-Phil
-Cole
-Zariah
-Luna
That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Reactions: Donkeybong

gldrays

Dec 18, 2018
This has been answered several times but here we go.
-Hitomi
-Hazel
-Lailah (Jacob's Stepmom available in the Afternoon)
-Grundle Sam
-Alanna
-Violette
-Meghan
-Treghan
-Chieghan
-Phil
-Cole
-Zariah
-Luna
That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
i met all all them but still stuck i guess its a bug..ill just use timetravel then to next chapter

Reactions: Donkeybong

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The prediction was right, gonna let some bug reports pile up here before I start getting my hands on this.
Also I know someone from the dev team is here, but we might not get the patches soon enough. We might not get some at all until the next update.

So... CRONCHED VERSION

Going from 867MB to 238MB. At 75% original quality. You ain't gonna notice it with this artstyle tho.
For Mac & Win/Linux right over
If the folder's empty it means the upload hasn't finished yet. Also I couldn't figure how to make a proper android version yet. Also the OVERCRONCHED version is just for shits and giggles, it looks like shit.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes