matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ugh, run into another bug. This time its an infinite loop! Hooray! Those are fun!

Lemme grab my shovel, see what I can see.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I don't have a patch, I just went in and brute forced a fix as described up above (post 601).

Unfortunately, it appears there are more bugs. I'm working through them or around them as they appear, but its nearly 5am and I'm getting sleepy o_O

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
well guess we got to wait for the next version and hope there isn't anymore game breaking bugs in it

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Current bug: Stepping into the hallway at night causes an infinite loop error due to the following:
Code:
label lbl_myhallway_night_setup:
    ## What are you Watching? (Setup)
    if (15 <= main_story <= 22 or main_story >= 35) and mum_path == 0:
        if day == 1:
            jump lbl_myhallway_night_setup
Apparently the game hasn't learned how to advance the day counter for some reason. Hrm.

edit:
Never mind, apparently the game just really does not enjoy Mondays. Mondays are eldritch horror and infinite causality loop days. Makes sense, I suppose.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
There are still many bugs even after fixing Effie's room with @matsc method. Infinite loops and other errors I have found. I mean did GeeSeki ever played out his game and tried to do a test run first before releasing.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Right, well, I've run into another problem (Can't start work at the mall, my first day is always tomorrow...) and my annoying insomniac brain has informed me its time I sleep.

So, good luck everyone, I shall join the bughunt again in the morning. Or later in the morning, as the case may be.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Right, well, I've run into another problem (Can't start work at the mall, my first day is always tomorrow...) and my annoying insomniac brain has informed me its time I sleep.

So, good luck everyone, I shall join the bughunt again in the morning. Or later in the morning, as the case may be.
Many thanks on helping us out and fixing some of the codes. Good night. @matsc

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
is there a walkthrough for this game? i wanted to give it a try
a walkthrough isn't really needed here since the game is pretty straight forward if you need help your phone will tell you what to do next, the only issue you'll have is getting the next event to trigger or the first event to trigger (hitomi event branch)

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Bugfix > v0.11b

Changelog
+Fixed Game Crashing Error in Effie’s Room and House
+Fixed Game Crashing Error when leaving voyeurism scenes in the bathroom
+Fixed Game Music so that the town music doesn’t repeat whenever the townmap is clicked
+Fixed Game Breaking Bug where conversation with mom about getting a job doesn’t happen
-Choices with longer lengths will go over the choice frame
-Sister Art or Sprites not present when talking to her in her room at night
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes