CLP

Jun 1, 2017
not a bad game, definitely need some improvement but hey at least the mom scene is quite good ?

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
BUG!!!!! Play V0.11b.
The way I see it, it crashes the game if you click on the exit or any of two buttons on the left to return to mall.

The way I solved it without crashing is clicking on the mini-map on top left corner and then I have to click the mall again for work or buying.

Reactions: Pollolicious

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I'm begining to see where a lot of the bugs are stemming from. He's reorganized code to make it easier to add future events, which isn't a bad idea. However, he seems to have forgotten to modify the starting point of the series. An example, heading back out onto the mall floor from the store gives the error:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_mall_day_setup_1'.

And this is because if you go back and look at the mall floor script, the actual call its looking for is "lbl_mall_day_setup"

This has occurred to me in several places, and the scripts always go from a "_setup" to "_setup_2" to "_setup_3" and so on.

Not sure which side didn't get modified, but its an easy mistake to see. Pain in the ass to fix though, as its all over the files.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
There is plenty of bugs reported (I guess) to the developer (after v0.11b), he will drop new build the next day or maybe later.
Or otherwise just skip this version and wait for the next update.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The way I see it, it crashes the game if you click on the exit or any of two buttons on the left to return to mall.

The way I solved it without crashing is clicking on the mini-map on top left corner and then I have to click the mall again for work or buying.
Thanks, i should try that...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if this has already been reported.

V0.11a

But the game crashed on the first quest with Effie, it was at Effie's house clicking on her door, game crashes and when you click ignore it sends you to the main menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Apologies if this has already been reported.

V0.11a

But the game crashed on the first quest with Effie, it was at Effie's house clicking on her door, game crashes and when you click ignore it sends you to the main menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, twas reported. I wrote up a quick fix for it, but your better option is to DL the 0.11b version from a couple pages ago. It does not involve turning Effie into a floating front door as mine did.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yep, twas reported. I wrote up a quick fix for it, but your better option is to DL the 0.11b version from a couple pages ago. It does not involve turning Effie into a floating front door as mine did.
Thanks

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes