RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
can u plz share ur save files plz,,,,,,,,,if possible the hscene saves
Any specific scene you are looking for? In general, the game isn’t that long nor difficult or (if you use cheats) grindy. Just play it through and skip the text if you only want the sex scenes. Shouldn’t take more than a few minutes per route that way.
at least share the morning kitchen scene
I haven’t been able to trigger that scene in 30c, actually. I’m not sure why it suddenly won’t trigger any more, but as a consequence I don’t have a save file for that scene.
What to do in sex world
In order to enter the sex world, you had to meet everyone. Now you have to check on everyone you know to see what they are doing now. I.e., check every building and talk to everyone.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
about how close are we to fuckin lashley?
As part of the "high quality" development we know and love, you can do that already despite the fact that the Lashely route does not go that far yet. At some point you can just ask her for sex despite it not making any sense in the story yet.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
As part of the "high quality" development we know and love, you can do that already despite the fact that the Lashely route does not go that far yet. At some point you can just ask her for sex despite it not making any sense in the story yet.
ohhhhh right. I had forgotten that XD what a.....great.....choice...sure do love sex scenes without context of development!(which would be the reason I haven’t don

If I didn’t forget that I might have asked “how close are we to fucking in the story” but it sounds like...not much closer. Right.

well. I’ll check back in December. See what we’ve got.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
There are certain areas with actions that allow you to raise your stats. Example is the park; going for a run raises stamina. You want to pick the right level of the action to match your stats-it you pick something too easy you'll not get any benefit. The game will tell you if this is the case.

However, it's random whether you get anything out of the training even if you use the right level of training.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
this game cool but, dam, i idk what now, to many route i take in one time also stuck cause route jane and f ghost

never try take ghost route,jane,and smith with same time or u ready get stuck --

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question: -did anyone get an access to the VIP stuff in v0.30c? :unsure:
I noticed that some of the glitches in this version might be that since were not VIP's were missing out on stuff that in a process messes with some of the important scenes that should trigger but are not and in process lock further progress with characters.:(
Good example might be Mom&Sis stuff in the living room locking. :unsure:(Also I used that fix provided for v0.30a and it works with v0.30c)(y)

Also another weird glitch is that I am missing 4 more character in "contacts" tab on Cell. One between Phil, Janae and Alanna and the other three are below Violette and Steve. Any ideas who they are and how to unlock them? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sollers

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
anyone knows whats this "not available#1" side quest is? :unsure: Is this related to one of the missing characters? :unsure:
I noticed that at first its 6 of this showing when starting a new game and additionally once you progress with mom and sis their specific mom&sis side quest shows up as well.:unsure: I'm confused. o_O

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes