2Pazlfart

Aug 18, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the mother and sister's path are real or just myths? Like, I already completed the two separately but always shows an option of the two together in time travel.

hashkuro

Sep 16, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the mother and sister's path are real or just myths? Like, I already completed the two separately but always shows an option of the two together in time travel.
same question! how can i access both of their story/part?
also i found a clip? in the files in (game>scenes>myhouse>parentsbedroom>night>story>momsismovienight.rpy>assets) in there are two gifs of well spoilers

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It ain't missing anything. We're just fucking tired of explaining the same things to the newbies who don't want to use the search bar in the upper right corner over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Anyway, just grab that little tool - in the tool & tutorials subforum - named UNREN and unpack the game. You will see every damn game's CG. EVERYTHING.

Reactions: Dragon59

2Pazlfart

Aug 18, 2020
It ain't missing anything. We're just fucking tired of explaining the same things to the newbies who don't want to use the search bar in the upper right corner over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Anyway, just grab that little tool - in the tool & tutorials subforum - named UNREN and unpack the game. You will see every damn game's CG. EVERYTHING.
I am grateful for the help and apologize if it was something annoying. I just wanted to know about the possibility of activating the path inside the game.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I have issue in jane story line , phone tell me "visit nightclub " but I can't enter in night club anyone know what to do

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I have issue in jane story line , phone tell me "visit nightclub " but I can't enter in night club anyone know what to do
There is a girl in one of the corridors at school that you need to have as a contact before you can enter. IIRC she is only there in the afternoon?

Reactions: Ryan Ber

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
guys i am new to this game. what must you do to get the side quest for the mom done? it says "wander teh night" but at night there is nothing happening

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
guys i am new to this game. what must you do to get the side quest for the mom done? it says "wander teh night" but at night there is nothing happening
You might need to be more specific. Some things need to be done on certain days. Have you been everywhere in the house?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
You might need to be more specific. Some things need to be done on certain days. Have you been everywhere in the house?
nope i finished the begiinig then the main quest says you have to explore vteh town and the mom side quest says wander the nigt Unbenannt.png

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
ah okay that makes sense, thank you. so basically meet everyone and then the event should happen automatically right?
I think so. If you are at the point I think you are!
I/m sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. But, finding the other chars will help in the long run!!

Reactions: hakulaku97

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
guys how toa dvance the mom quest? it says i should meet ehere before evening. when i do that she either lets teh mc fondle or lick her boobs but nothing further. at the end it says is hould treat her like a queen. id id this around 15 times already what am i doing wrong?
Unbenannt.png

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
so just to be safe with this there is no forced cuck path or not?
You walk in on her and her husband. Whether or not a wife having sex with her husband counts as cuckery has been debated. I write a bit more in my FAQ:

3) Meeting Mom Every Afternoon

This quest is supposed to be impossible. You need to miss on afternoon to continue both the Mom and the Mom+Sis side quest lines. This will trigger a scene wherein you walk on your parents having sex the next time you enter the living room in the afternoon, but there are several possible outcomes.

a) You leave them alone, they continue having sex.
b) You go down a second time and beat up the father, everyone leaves unsatisfied. (requires high enough stats).
c) The mother sleeps with you that night. (Requires beating the father like b, but also having a high affection with the mother. )

For c)
1) Have 10 affection before the event + high stats before the event.
2) Choose the right dialogue options to only lose 1 affection per question instead of 3.
Alternatively, cheat to bring your affection back up before going down the second time. (I recommend this one.)

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes