RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Made a new section since this question has also come up quite a few times already.

7) Is there a gallery? How to unlock it.

As of 30c, many of the scenes are repeatable by talking to people.

Unlock the (incomplete) gallery:
1) Purchase the VR Headset in the mall.
2) Talk to Edward in front of the School/Universityy.
3) Click the Chest under the window in the bedroom. Exit the chest by clicking the edge of the chest.
4) Click the VR Headset.

Reactions: hakulaku97

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Np. The combination of interesting ideas which hint at more and the broken mess inspires me to come back to it again and again. It’s like a beautiful train wreck or old ruin: I cannot help but investigate and imagine what was supposed to be there, what could have been…

The good news is that version 30 was the first one in which I encountered any game-breaking bugs. I’m hoping the next few will be more stable for me, though people have been complaining about bugs in most versions.

Also, the "scenes that are not written/programmed in a quest line" bit will persist for a long time. New sex scenes are voted on by the patreon supporters and have little to do with which part of the game Geeseki works on. The mom+sister blowjob scene may happen to have been integrated into a story line in this update, but Geeseki may just as well have continued any of the other routes instead.
His patrons will be stupid if the don't vote for scenes like the one with getting the sister in to the den where you have to time jump forward. That is super stupid to not write as it fuck up the entire quest line for people who want to see that scene without skipping ahead like me.

Dplaful

Apr 6, 2019
Does anyone know why the threesome at the Pool doesn't work with Janice and Julia? I've done all the steps in the Walkthrough. Woke up during the night, date, threesome in Julias room. But all the time she just gets upset and leaves.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
His patrons will be stupid if the don't vote for scenes like the one with getting the sister in to the den where you have to time jump forward. That is super stupid to not write as it fuck up the entire quest line for people who want to see that scene without skipping ahead like me.
I’m not quite sure what you are trying to say.

As far as I know, the last few patreon voted scenes were:

Luna sex scene (triggered by talking to her in classroom)
Hitomi sex scene (triggered by talking to her in the comic book shop with 6+ relationship points)
MomxSis double blowjob (used to be triggered by talking to Mrs Smith in the afternoon even before there was a MomxSis storyline)
Some Lashley scenes (which are still not attached to the story line)

I’m pretty sure the scenes are not related to what Geeseki is working on. It is possible, that the patreons will vote on more Lashley content and then Geeseki will actually complete the Lashley route… but I think it is more likely that the patreons will vote on one thing and Geeseki will work on something completely different.

Personally, I don’t get why they are not voting for more sex world scenes. That is the area most people here complain about needing more content.

Does anyone know why the threesome at the Pool doesn't work with Janice and Julia? I've done all the steps in the Walkthrough. Woke up during the night, date, threesome in Julias room. But all the time she just gets upset and leaves.
Wrong thread. The Twist is over here. There’s quite a bit confusion about the threesomes, but the following post might help:
To get the pool threesome

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I’m not quite sure what you are trying to say.

As far as I know, the last few patreon voted scenes were:

Luna sex scene (triggered by talking to her in classroom)
Hitomi sex scene (triggered by talking to her in the comic book shop with 6+ relationship points)
MomxSis double blowjob (used to be triggered by talking to Mrs Smith in the afternoon even before there was a MomxSis storyline)
Some Lashley scenes (which are still not attached to the story line)

I’m pretty sure the scenes are not related to what Geeseki is working on. It is possible, that the patreons will vote on more Lashley content and then Geeseki will actually complete the Lashley route… but I think it is more likely that the patreons will vote on one thing and Geeseki will work on something completely different.

Personally, I don’t get why they are not voting for more sex world scenes. That is the area most people here complain about needing more content.

Wrong thread. The Twist is over here. There’s quite a bit confusion about the threesomes, but the following post might help:
So I was told that scenes that are bugged in the mom sis route like when you need to go to basement in sis route but the map locks up and every time you click living room it won't let you in so you need to time travel the quest and move it forward are unwritten scenes. That to me means that when the scene in the basement with the sister is written you should be able to go there no problems do the scene and shouldn't have to cheat and move the quest forward. I am a player that wants to do this so I want these scenes to be written. If patrons vote I don't see how they wouldn't vote for these scenes as no one wants to play a quest line based game where there are missing sections of a quest but content beyond what is missing is included. I hope that makes sense.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
That to me means that when the scene in the basement with the sister is written you should be able to go there no problems do the scene and shouldn't have to cheat and move the quest forward.
missing sections of a quest
If I’m understanding you right, you think that every time you skip a "chapter", we are missing content.

I don’t think that is the case. I’m fairly sure, the missing chapters are just intentional wait times in between the content. However, because Geeseki keeps messing up the triggers, the don’t automatically advance to the next chapter after some time.

Basically, Geeseki does not want you to immediately trigger all scenes in a row since that would break immersion. Otherwise you could, for example, watch your family hang out in the living room, then go upstairs and immediately see them hang out in the bedroom. Or you could watch them take a bath, then go downstairs and find them at the breakfast table.

To solve this, I think Geeseki put little markers that are supposed to trigger whenever you go to sleep or whenever a certain amount of time passes. These "chapters" are empty, nothing happens, but they help space out the story. The goal is that in the normal game play, the scenes are spaced out like a real story. Instead of seeing 4-5 scenes in 2-3 days you instead randomly stumble on a scene every now and then.

Of course Geeseki failed to set the triggers right. So instead of unlocking the next scene after a set time, you are just stuck in the void forever.

Same thing might have happened with the locked map: Geeseki locks the map after the first threesome scene because there is a direct followup scene with Jane, which he wants you to see immediately after. However, Geeseki messed up the followup scene. It never unlocks the map.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
At that point I had to skip a second time in 30c. I’ve added that bit to the FAQ. Sadly, this skips over the kitchen scene. I’ve tried to trigger the kitchen scene a couple of times, but it never worked.
The bathroom scene should trigger the moment you enter the bathroom at the right time. The basement scene usually triggers after a couple of days and going down 3-4 times in the afternoon. The rest triggers automatically by going to sleep at night or waking up the next day.
In your guide you talk about playing the mom sis route until you get to the living room and can't progress as it says to leave them be then go to the time machine and advance by 1. I have been told that there is a scene here that hasn't been made yet and these situations are what I am receding to. If that is incorrect I still expect this to be fixed next version so that using the time travel is unnecessary in all quests in the game.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Oh right. That post contained incorrect information, since the kitchen scene actually comes later, if it works.

I only figured that out when I was replaying the route to answer @hakulaku97’s questions. I could suddenly trigger the kitchen scene two times and I no longer missed any content, as far as I could tell. Of course I went back to the route another time yesterday to make sure I had the order right and suddenly I cannot trigger it again unless I load the save from immediately before the scene… No idea why that scene is so unreliable.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I'm hoping they fix the scene which I thought didn't work as it never did for me but is unreliable and they make it super reliable.
O right. That post contained incorrect information, since the kitchen scene actually comes later, if it works.

I only figured that out when I was replaying the route to answer @hakulaku97’s questions. I could suddenly trigger the kitchen scene two times and I no longer missed any content, as far as I could tell. Of course I went back to the route another time yesterday to make sure I had the order right and suddenly I cannot trigger it again unless I load the save from immediately before the scene… No idea why that scene is so unreliable.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Dont understand what to download to get full version
Not sure what the issue is or how it relates to the two-year-old post you quoted…

Assuming you want to know how to download the game:
This game is incomplete but you can download the newest version of the game by going to the very first post of this thread. There you go to the part where it says, you know, "DOWNLOAD" and click whichever version you want. (Probably the first row if you use Windows or Linux.)

Remember to input the code "pumpkinsplice" in the game. (Click the computer in the game, then click the cheat icon, then input the code.)

I’ve made an FAQ/Guide in case you have more questions…
Index:
1) Does this game have NTR?
2) Meeting everyone/Entering the sex world:
3) Fixing Mom’s Computer
4) Meeting Mom Every Afternoon
5) The Mom x Sis route
6) I’m stuck on a route/Gamebreaking issues
7) Unlocking the gallery.

May 31, 2020
I have to say, the not!mom is an interesting character.

She is emotionally manipulative and clingy. But seeing as how her story arc is going in the Mrs. Smith x Jane route, it seems that she was just using the MC. The further along you get on the route, the more it seems like she is more focused on Jane than you. On top of that, when you actually get to the Threesome, if you put it in her, she still focuses on Jane. It would be interesting to see this develop further. Maybe the MC gets fed up with Mrs. Smith using him like an accessory while she bangs Jane and he confronts her? I would say she might even move on to someone else entirely, but seeing as what happened with the Allaway route, I don't think that'll be happening.

I personally don't mind the other characters having sexual relations beyond the MC, other than maybe Allaway and Mrs. Smith, because none of them have made a serious commitment to him since, even though the MC is in a somewhat serious relationship with Allaway, he seems to be banging 75% of the hot chick population of the town.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I have to say, the not!mom is an interesting character.

She is emotionally manipulative and clingy. But seeing as how her story arc is going in the Mrs. Smith x Jane route, it seems that she was just using the MC. The further along you get on the route, the more it seems like she is more focused on Jane than you. On top of that, when you actually get to the Threesome, if you put it in her, she still focuses on Jane. It would be interesting to see this develop further. Maybe the MC gets fed up with Mrs. Smith using him like an accessory while she bangs Jane and he confronts her? I would say she might even move on to someone else entirely, but seeing as what happened with the Allaway route, I don't think that'll be happening.
no man sadly no in this game the mc is cucked everytime in the dialogs and the dev is known for his "cuck under the hood" philosphy b ynow. so no the mc will probably not man up. in the entire game is some kind of inferior complex under hood build in
so i would say it is lowkey ntr

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
no man sadly no in this game the mc is cucked everytime in the dialogs and the dev is known for his "cuck under the hood" philosphy b ynow. so no the mc will probably not man up. in the entire game is some kind of inferior complex under hood build in
so i would say it is lowkey ntr
NO ONE is cucking the MC.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
NO ONE is cucking the MC.
i know, there is no ntr in the game. that was never the issue. the issue was that the mc is always the fifth weel in the dialog and they act like he is not ther at all (example 3some scene with mom and jane). it is cuck sided dialog

Rangaka

Jun 27, 2018
so im in the part that im supposed to look around town for answer but i can't find anything is this a bug or am i just oblivious

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Neither. Geeseki just didn’t bother to put in a message that tells you when you have reached the end of the current story.

As far as I know the last part is talking to Effi at the cafe again or thereabouts. (Personally, I’m not looking too closely at the last few dialogues until the story continues.)

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes