RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
It’s a "everyone has sex with or lusts after various people" game, though most of it is in the lore instead of directly shown. Your sister mentions having had sex with four people at once and you can find her at the glory hole. Your Mom/Son incest route is mirrored by a Mom/Daughter route you can get in on at some point. Your first sexual encounter (Effi) is basically the town slut… then there is the sex world, where everyone has sex with everyone, though you will only see one character actually going at it.

Walking in on the parents is the closest to the humiliation type of NTR the game gets. Afterwards, the only family sex scenes are between the two girls and the MC.

Basically, if you cannot deal with your sexual interests also having other sexual interests, this game might not be for you. It’s never downright NTR (though the sister calls the MC a cuck a few times), but it comes somewhat close several time.

Edit: I added a new section to the FAQ:

1) Does this game have NTR?

This is a heavily debated topic. Tl;dr: There is a lot of borderline stuff, but technically, it does not count as NTR.

The most extreme examples are:
1) You walk in on your parents having sex. Your mom does not seem to be into it, but when you storm off she tries to humiliate you for not being "man enough" to keep her happy. If you want to, you can beat up the father and bed the mother afterwards.
2) In the sex world, you walk in on Hitomi having sex with someone and the MC is upset about it.
3) If you visit the glory hole, you can sometimes see the sister licking a dick or making out with a girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakulaku97

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
It’s a "everyone has sex with or lusts after various people" game, though most of it is in the lore instead of directly shown. Your sister mentions having had sex with four people at once and you can find her at the glory hole. Your Mom/Son incest route is mirrored by a Mom/Daughter route you can get in on at some point. Your first sexual encounter (Effi) is basically the town slut… then there is the sex world, where everyone has sex with everyone, though you will only see one character actually going at it.

Walking in on the parents is the closest to the humiliation type of NTR the game gets. Afterwards, the only family sex scenes are between the two girls and the MC.

Basically, if you cannot deal with your sexual interests also having other sexual interests, this game might not be for you. It’s never downright NTR (though the sister calls the MC a cuck a few times), but it comes somewhat close several time.
okay thanks so lowkey NTR it is. i can deal with that.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’ve cleaned up the FAQ/Limited Walkthrough a bit. Anyone know the procedure for getting it linked in the OP? Given just how often people ask this stuff, it might cut down on some confusion.

Agreed on the cuck philosophy under the hood. Despite never going all the way, the MC is treated as a cuck/simp/whatever quite a bit.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
guys is there a hint system for the mother & sister route?
currently i am at chapter 4 (says the timetravel fixing exe thing)
what must i do to get the threesome scenes? i had the living room scene and after that i use the timetravell ting to fix the some issue
and i uses the walktrough from the guys post above mine (thanks btw) but i can't figure out what todo next

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
At that point I had to skip a second time in 30c. I’ve added that bit to the FAQ. Sadly, this skips over the kitchen scene. (Edit: The kitchen scene actually comes much later. )I’ve tried to trigger the kitchen scene a couple of times, but it never worked.
The bathroom scene should trigger the moment you enter the bathroom at the right time. The basement scene usually triggers after a couple of days and going down 3-4 times in the afternoon. The rest triggers automatically by going to sleep at night or waking up the next day.

5) The Mom x Sis route
It’s a bit busted in version 30.
In 30a, use the patch linked in the OP.
In 30c:
-1) Play until you cannot enter the living room in the afternoon. (You’ll get a message about leaving them be.)
-2) Use the timemachine on your computer to advance the MomxSis route by one.

Personally, the route is also getting stuck a second time later on. I never managed to trigger the kitchen scene in 30c.

To sum up the route: After advancing their respective routes enough, you’ll keep stumbling about Mom+Sis being intimate around the house:

MomxSis scenes:
1) Living room (afternoon)
2) Bedroom (night)
Kitchen (morning) → I could not trigger this in 30c. Instead I had to skip a second time here. (Use Timetravel.exe to skip from 4→5)
3) Bathroom (Probably afternoon)

Threesome scenes:
Enter living room from the basement. May or may not require inviting Jane to the basement if her route is already complete. (afternoon or night)
Enter the mom’s bedroom at night.
Some seemingly random automatic scenes when you sleep at home.

The scenes are not possible every day and may require waiting a few days in between even if the individual mom and sis routes have advanced far enough. Just keep trying at various times until you get them.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
At that point I had to skip a second time in 30c. I’ve added that bit to the FAQ. Sadly, this skips over the kitchen scene. I’ve tried to trigger the kitchen scene a couple of times, but it never worked.
The bathroom scene should trigger the moment you enter the bathroom at the right time. The basement scene usually triggers after a couple of days and going down 3-4 times in the afternoon. The rest triggers automatically by going to sleep at night or waking up the next day.
okay thank you but on what time is the bathroom scene?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
guys i have problem iwth the motehr & sister route again. currently i am at chapter 12, the map is loxked adn there is no hint. so whta must i do to advance further?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I retried the route and it was very different from I remember. The breakfast scene finally triggered after the bathroom scene. (Step 8 of the MomxSis route, then on a thursday morning.)

The cellar scene triggered normally, but the map was locked afterwards (Ch 10).
The next few scenes triggered normally. (Nap several times for the first, then sleep a few days until the next triggered on another Thursday morning.)

I got stuck again on chapter 12. After a few weeks of occasionally checking around the house, I used the time travel function to advance from 12 to 13.

After the skip, the next scene when I entered the master bedroom (afternoon or evening). I don’t think I missed anything, it was probably a transitory chapter which is supposed to advance automatically once you go to sleep.
I got an error message when I tried to "stick it in Jane" (no issues from ignoring it as far as I can see).

So my suggestion is: Unlock the map yourself in the menu and skip to chapter 13.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I retried the route and it was very different from I remember. The breakfast scene finally triggered after the bathroom scene. (Step 8 of the MomxSis route, then on a thursday morning.)

The cellar scene triggered normally, but the map was locked afterwards (Ch 10).
The next few scenes triggered normally. (Nap several times for the first, then sleep a few days until the next triggered on another Thursday morning.)

I got stuck again on chapter 12. After a few weeks of occasionally checking around the house, I used the time travel function to advance from 12 to 13.

After the skip, the next scene when I entered the master bedroom (afternoon or evening). I don’t think I missed anything, it was probably a transitory chapter which is supposed to advance automatically once you go to sleep.

Then I got an error message when I tried to "stick it in Jane" (no issues from ignoring it as far as I can see).

So my suggestion is: Unlock the map yourself in the menu and skip to chapter 13.
okay thank you i will try that now. does the main quest goes beyond " look around the town for answers" now adn is chaper 13 the end for the mom & sis route?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I think that’s the end of the game so far and the end of the route.

You can randomly wake up to either the mother or the sister giving you a blowjob, so maybe there’s a random threesome scene as well. I wouldn’t count on it, though.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I think that’s the end of the game so far and the end of the route.

You can randomly wake up to either the mother or the sister giving you a blowjob, so maybe there’s a random threesome scene as well. I wouldn’t count on it, though.
okay thank you, you are real hero(y) I reall must say the scenes are hot but the programming and event handling is trash

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
This is why if I can't play through the next update after a Beta test cohesively and I encounter game breaking bugs or scenes that are not written/programmed in a quest line which has scenes that come after (which makes zero sense) then I will give up on and stop following this game. Worst thing is I haven't been a fan or player of this game for long so I can't imagine how long time fans feel about it. Such a shame as story and art are wonderful.
okay thank you, you are real hero(y) I reall must say the scenes are hot but the programming and event handling is trash

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Np. The combination of interesting ideas which hint at more and the broken mess inspires me to come back to it again and again. It’s like a beautiful train wreck or old ruin: I cannot help but investigate and imagine what was supposed to be there, what could have been…

if I can't play through the next update after a Beta test cohesively and I encounter game breaking bugs or scenes that are not written/programmed in a quest line which has scenes that come after (which makes zero sense) then I will give up on and stop following this game.
The good news is that version 30 was the first one in which I encountered any game-breaking bugs. I’m hoping the next few will be more stable for me, though people have been complaining about bugs in most versions.

Also, the "scenes that are not written/programmed in a quest line" bit will persist for a long time. New sex scenes are voted on by the patreon supporters and have little to do with which part of the game Geeseki works on. The mom+sister blowjob scene may happen to have been integrated into a story line in this update, but Geeseki may just as well have continued any of the other routes instead.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
This is why if I can't play through the next update after a Beta test cohesively and I encounter game breaking bugs or scenes that are not written/programmed in a quest line which has scenes that come after (which makes zero sense) then I will give up on and stop following this game. Worst thing is I haven't been a fan or player of this game for long so I can't imagine how long time fans feel about it. Such a shame as story and art are wonderful.
i think i will still play it but with more time on hand (y)

Np. The combination of interesting ideas which hint at more and the broken mess inspires me to come back to it again and again. It’s like a beautiful train wreck or old ruin: I cannot help but investigate and imagine what was supposed to be there, what could have been…

The good news is that version 30 was the first one in which I encountered any game-breaking bugs. I’m hoping the next few will be more stable for me, though people have been complaining about bugs in most versions.

Also, the "scenes that are not written/programmed in a quest line" bit will persist for a long time. New sex scenes are voted on by the patreon supporters and have little to do with which part of the game Geeseki works on. The mom+sister blowjob scene may happen to have been integrated into a story line in this update, but Geeseki may just as well have continued any of the other routes instead.
man i wish i could like this too but, as pogrammer myself, i simply can not investigate this stuff and not begin to rip & tear :oops:

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes