Tehhetteh

Sep 3, 2018
+Added H-scene with Violette at the Beach
+Added H-scene with Jane in the Bathroom
+Added H-scene with Officer Mina at the Police Station

For Jane: it triggers when you enter the bathroom in the morning and she is in there. Just do the "join her" option.
Officer Mina: Go to the Police Station and ask for her at the front desk. You can do the "have some fun" option or something like that for the scene.
Violette: Go to the beach and get naked. Go talk to Violette (the Lifeguard chair), and ask if you can sit on the chair.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
mom-sister route needs way more threesome content . They just ignore mc most of the time and sometimes even annoyed by his presence. It's getting annoying to play that route at it's current state. Like both characters said they love MC more than anything yet they use him as a sex toy and don't even acknowledge him. wtf...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Could have sworn this game had an NTR tag. Was the content removed? :unsure:

there is no ntr in the game. There is ntr'ish scenes which people who don't like NTR would be really annoyed by. But technically there is no ntr. After a certain progression MC is getting more and more alpha and get the girls only for himself anyways

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Could have sworn this game had an NTR tag. Was the content removed? :unsure:
Yeah it was removed, there was some stuff with the dad but the majority came from the teachers route,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't really say much for the recent content (what little has been made anyway) since i gave up on the game a while ago but still pop by to see what little has been progressed each update.

mangawizard

Nov 4, 2019
I really didn't want to say this, but after this recent update with the whole "pay for your sins bit", feels like Mc is being cucked by his sister/mom. Am I seeing things?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just wondering if this update is broken as always. Can I play it or should I wait for CursedFlame91 bugfix as always?

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
Not that hard to add the Sandbox Tag is it.
It would of saved me time from downloading this FN game.
I FN hate Sandbox Games.
Thanks for nothing.

Reactions: Cotytto

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Is this game still a buggy mess with a ton of unfinished art?
More so than before, I’d say. I’ve checked the MomXSis content again since that was the biggest issue in the last version. I’ve noticed the following:

1) You need to have several afternoon session with Mom before it starts. Typically, this should happen automatically, but if you use the "start from the end of v.028" option as I do, you may be stuck. There’s also no hints to tell you this.
2) I still got stuck at the exact same place as last time. The hint just told me to go to sleep several days in a row until I used the time travel option.
3) The hint system was useless since it just told me to check out the hallway despite no location in the house at any time triggering the next scene.
4) Neither the bathroom scene nor the breakfast scene triggered for me. As always, I think it’s more likely that there is a hidden requirement that I have not met rather than that I’m truly stuck. Since the hint system is no help I have no way to know.

My running theory is still that Geeseki’s programmer has run away some time in mid October and Geeseki still hopes that the programmer will return one day. That’s the last time the programmer’s development tracker was updated, at least, and all their work has been left to the side. Would also explain why the bug fixes are so terrible: Geeseki is no programmer and doesn’t really understand the code of his own game since someone else used to do that.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes