Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
yes, much more of that actually
More so than before, I’d say. I’ve checked the MomXSis content again since that was the biggest issue in the last version. I’ve noticed the following:

1) You need to have several afternoon session with Mom before it starts. Typically, this should happen automatically, but if you use the "start from the end of v.028" option as I do, you may be stuck. There’s also no hints to tell you this.
2) I still got stuck at the exact same place as last time. The hint just told me to go to sleep several days in a row until I used the time travel option.
3) The hint system was useless since it just told me to check out the hallway despite no location in the house at any time triggering the next scene.
4) Neither the bathroom scene nor the breakfast scene triggered for me. As always, I think it’s more likely that there is a hidden requirement that I have not met rather than that I’m truly stuck. Since the hint system is no help I have no way to know.

My running theory is still that Geeseki’s programmer has run away some time in mid October and Geeseki still hopes that the programmer will return one day. That’s the last time the programmer’s development tracker was updated, at least, and all their work has been left to the side. Would also explain why the bug fixes are so terrible: Geeseki is no programmer and doesn’t really understand the code of his own game since someone else used to do that.
Yes. It's just as much of a clown fiesta as before.
Thanks for answering, I'll check again next update then.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Thanks for answering, I'll check again next update then.
That’s for the best, probably. Don’t expect any new character progression or many competed art assets in v0.32 either, though. All of that has been pushed way back in favour of new locations and characters. Again, I speculate that this has to do with the programmer who was supposed to implement them vanishing and Geeseki being busy trying to do everything alone.

Last edited:

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
anyone got a 0.23 link prior to c? i want to see what made everyone loose their shit that badly

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
anyone got a 0.23 link prior to c? i want to see what made everyone loose their shit that badly
Search this thread for posts by Wolfregis. While looking for that elusive dropped Hitomi storyline I noticed that some of Wolfregis’ Mega links still work.

Speaking of: Was there ever more to it than a single scene in which Hitomi refuses to undress regardless of which answers you choose?
Annnd finally... years of waiting...
Glad to see the small scene make you happy. Unlike many of the patreon voted scenes this one even makes logical sense within the game.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Glad to see the small scene make you happy. Unlike many of the patreon voted scenes this one even makes logical sense within the game.
Hope there's more from Viollette she needs more attention she is still part of the cover image in the thread, and that probably scene for that ghost girl xD

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I just hope she will not just be revealed as a just an evil henchman of [whoever is behind the portals]. She’s deeply connected to both worlds at least, given that her day-job is to (life-)guard one of the two portal areas and the the only other place she can be found (on both sides) is the other portal area. Also, it’s mighty suspicious how she is one of very few who doesn’t noticeably change if you see her on the other side. Even wears the same clothes.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Wow looking at that change log, android version isn't anywhere close to current. It is so far behind that its version isn't even documented.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone have issues with this game running slower than other Renpy games?

Like maou-sama and my new family and others with more features and graphics run fine, but this one chugs for me.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Main thing that has changed is some scenes with landlady and roommate together and some new h scenes with barely any story added

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes