Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone tell me what the mom & sis threesome route is like? I kept getting stuck and feel like I missed almost half of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I just saw a lot of people mentioning the bugs. Not trying to beat a dead horse or anything just hoping to get caught up on what I missed bc I like these two characters.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
If you do the basic due diligence and check you will find that a developers take home after Patron and tax's is not what you see on the web page. Plus this developer has 2 people he has to pay. So his real take home is quite small and it would not surprise me if they have a part-time job to help make ends meet.

Goony

Jun 5, 2018
Every new version there is a bug. And it's not like there is so much progress that it is difficult to test, really...

Goony

Jun 5, 2018
If you do the basic due diligence and check you will find that a developers take home after Patron and tax's is not what you see on the web page. Plus this developer has 2 people he has to pay. So his real take home is quite small and it would not surprise me if they have a part-time job to help make ends meet.
Are you saying it takes 3 people to achieve THIS?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Can someone tell me what the mom & sis threesome route is like? I kept getting stuck and feel like I missed almost half of it.
Check the guide in my signature for more details. It was made for 30c, though, so it might not work that well.

Scene 1: Living Room
Scene 2: Master Bedroom
Scene 3: Bathroom (+a couple of automatically triggered ones afterwards)
Scene 4: Breakfast table
Scene 5: Returning from the basement.
Then there’s another one in the master bedroom and another scene that triggers when you wake up in the morning.

There’s also something keeping you from triggering one scene right after another. I think they require you to go to sleep or wait a week or something. I’m unsure on the details and it’s buggy enough that I wouldn’t trust it to trigger at the intended time either way.
Every new version there is a bug. And it's not like there is so much progress that it is difficult to test, really...
Technically, there’s one big buggy mess that Geeseki keeps trying to fix and makes worse instead.
1) Geeseki had the original idea and now does the art.
2) Writer does not take part in any other part of development.
3) Coder has been absent for over two months.

Geeseki used to do everything alone at some point but readily admitted to being in over his head. I assume the recent mess happened because Geeseki cannot figure out what is messing up the MomxSis route.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Anyone knows how many sex scenes/what scenes are there with the principal? o-o
None fully implemented, three disconnected from everything else and one you witness together with her that still lacks art. Her family manor will appear in v0.32.
Starting to implement the long completed art for the Lashley scenes was the last thing the programmer did, back in October. It is likely that further development of her route will wait until he returns or a replacement is found.

Reactions: Aton

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I am not saying the games development is a 5 out of 5. Just saying they are not getting that much take home money each month so they are not "milking it to live large" that some people are making it out to be.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Hope there's more from Viollette she needs more attention she is still part of the cover image in the thread, and that probably scene for that ghost girl xD
She still has her own goddamn SIDE story mission, despite never having had more than a single scene! None of the newer characters even have those (and almost certainly never will), much less any of the other original side characters (Alanna, etc.).

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Do I...
Do I have to come back?

Seriously, they still can't figure out what they're doing?
Since I’m convinced their in-house coder/programmer has run away… you might even get an actual position with (gasp!) actual money. And given how rarely the other members of the dev team work, you might become the most productive member even if you only work one full work-day per week…
Okay, so at this point I think it's best if I hold off on this until the final product is released. So, I'll see yall in about 10 years
There’s three things I’m looking forward to:
1) Finally fixing the MomxSis route.
2) Implementing all the art for that route. (Most of it has been complete for months.)
3) Advancing the Lashley route (and adding in the actual art, much of which is also already complete).
4) Any new sex world stuff.

Once they manage any two of these I’d say it’s worth picking the game up again.

• Haha
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
So I like this game and I may have hit a huge bug according to my quest guide. For the main quest I have to ask around town. I have the Mom&Jane living room on Friday for side that trigger but nothing after go to bed works and I'm stuck in the house. idk if I'm at the end of content or not and I can't progress

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
So I like this game and I may have hit a huge bug according to my quest guide. For the main quest I have to ask around town. I have the Mom&Jane living room on Friday for side that trigger but nothing after go to bed works and I'm stuck in the house. idk if I'm at the end of content or not and I can't progress
If you are at the part where you search/ask around town for answers, you have found the end. Regarding the route, check the link in my signature. The MomxJane section was made for 30c but it might still apply.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes