RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
What did they add in the 0.31 update?
Effectively nothing. Technically, some of the bugs on the MomxSis route might be new. Also, there are new partially complete shops in the shopping mall and a whole bunch of items I’m not sure you can do anything with. (I didn’t bother to try.) There are also three patreon voted mini-scenes (Lifeguard, Jane, Officer Mina).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Do I...
Do I have to come back?

Seriously, they still can't figure out what they're doing?
Honestly, at this point, you should be paid and credited as an actual developer.
Since I’m convinced their in-house coder/programmer has run away… you might even get an actual position with (gasp!) actual money. And given how rarely the other members of the dev team work, you might become the most productive member even if you only work one full work-day per week…
I agree. The best thing might be that you officially join the project, maybe then you can get a sense of what is going on.

The thing is how do you approach them?

"Your coding skills suck! Clearly you need my help."

"Your coder seems to have abandoned you. Need help?"

Just blow sunshine up their ass?

kokas

Jul 5, 2017
Bug still happens on android when mom and sis are in bedroom and when I open the door I can just rollback bug was in 0.28 and still in 0.31

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Did the cheat changed for the lastest version?

seems the cheat code of previous version is not working on current version :/

any help pls?

Shadow86

May 10, 2019
I went ahead and fixed all the bugs in the game, and they weren't even major things it's just that they use a very badly thought flag sistem... :eek:

• Hey there
Reactions: CursedFlame91

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Btw its usually an habit to see on the 1t main post thread a bunch of links showing patreon, discord server, twitter etc...

so whom is a supporter of such an amazing game. ¿its discord patreons only? because i searched on reddit and someone seems to share a server invite link so just want to double check if the server of this game its patreons only or public.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
It’s always a bit sad to see reviews from new players who mention how much they look forward to updates. I can already see the inevitable disappointment.

Is there some sort of gallery mod
There is a partial in-game gallery. Buy the VR goggles, talk to the guy in front of the school, then click on the chest in the MC’s room. (Click the edge of the chest to go back.)
I went ahead and fixed all the bugs in the game, and they weren't even major things it's just that they use a very badly thought flag sistem... :eek:
Sharing is caring.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I think I found a bug, I don't know, after a fight with my father at night, I can't get into the living room at night or at dawn, I don't know why I'm giving this

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So asking again i hope anyone inside the discord server of this game mind to clarify it!

Its the server public? or patreons only?

also anyone got this game on steam? like if i purchase it over there does the devs keep up the pace of updating the game same as patreons or doesn't work that way?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes