avoy

Jan 28, 2018
mom sis route.....i got only these scenes.....if any one got some more plz share them............i couldnt trigger all of them.
MR. developer this game needs a gallery mood.....plz work on it. tnx

Reactions: yoje

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Gallery mod needed definitely.

How did you get the Fri late night thing to work? When you see them in the living room? I went to bed and nothing happened

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Last I checked (probably like a year ago) there were a couple of scenes with the Principal, the last one of which was her riding the MC. Is there any more after that?

Mee-Mee

Dec 27, 2020
the version that just released is alpha, not the state of the game itself. Not trying to be rude but please use some logic before you comment and disgrace the developers work.
Oh really? Weird, the "state" of the game on the patron website is the same of the release here, so, what are you talking about? Oh, yeah, you are right they move from 0.31 version to Alpha 0.32 version only for patreon, wooow what big change, AFTER 3 YEARS XD

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
mom sis route.....i got only these scenes.....if any one got some more plz share them............i couldnt trigger all of them.
MR. developer this game needs a gallery mood.....plz work on it. tnx
Could you please make these regular saves? Something isn't working on my end.

EDIT: There are two save locations, I'll try the other one.

EDIT 2: No mater what I do, all I see are my saves.

Last edited:

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I'm stuck at Mom & Sis "check the living room at friday night" I checked on them and said Go to bed so I did go to bed then the next day, there are no interactions at all and I can't access the map :/

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I'm stuck at Mom & Sis "check the living room at friday night" I checked on them and said Go to bed so I did go to bed then the next day, there are no interactions at all and I can't access the map :/
It’s bugged and Geeseki appears incapable of fixing or even understanding the bug. Use the timetravel.exe function on the computer to advance the route once and maybe the rest of the route will work.
Really? 3 years and still alpha, I dont want to be rude, but sounds like you are milking with this on patreon...

Never mind, I just check you patreon $4,541 monthly, thats why you dont want to finish this XD
Even without seeing that you have only made two comments with this account I’d know you were new from that post alone. Though the update speed is somewhere on the slower side, this is not an unusual state of affairs. While this is not how the description "alpha release" used to be used from what I understand, it is normal now.

Just compare it to similar games like Milftoon Drama (3 years, v0.34) or ACADEMY34 (also 3 years, v0.9.3.3). Posters complain about the first being an unwieldy buggy mess and I recall the content of the second being very anemic. ACADEMY34 even makes nearly the same amount of money and Milftoon even more, from what I can estimate.
anyone know when the mac version gets up to date?
As soon as someone uploads it here. The current version came from the following site which also advertises a mac version:

the game is on this site

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
It’s bugged and Geeseki appears incapable of fixing or even understanding the bug. Use the timetravel.exe function on the computer to advance the route once and maybe the rest of the route will work.

Even without seeing that you have only made two comments with this account I’d know you were new from that post alone. Though the update speed is somewhere on the slower side, this is not an unusual state of affairs. While this is not how the description "alpha release" used to be used from what I understand, it is normal now.

Just compare it to similar games like Milftoon Drama (3 years, v0.34) or ACADEMY34 (also 3 years, v0.9.3.3). Posters complain about the first being an unwieldy buggy mess and I recall the content of the second being very anemic. ACADEMY34 even makes nearly the same amount of money and Milftoon even more, from what I can estimate.

As soon as someone uploads it here. The current version came from the following site which also advertises a mac version:
hey... tnx for the advice but I already tried doing that but I still can't access the map so I just saved before it happens and w8 for the bugfix to be made :D

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
hey... tnx for the advice but I already tried doing that but I still can't access the map so I just saved before it happens and w8 for the bugfix to be made
Good luck with that. I’m fairly sure Geseeki has no idea what they are doing and are just making it worse at this point, and the one dedicated programmer vanished over two months ago.

Edit: By the way, you can unlock the map in the phone menu.
This CRAP would be totally unplayable without bugfixing patches made by F95 users since AGES.

YOU CAN'T PLAY this last update.
v0.30 was the very first time I encountered any serious bugs, actually. Even then, I played 0,30c without any extra bugfixes. The MomxSis route is a buggy mess but at least in my experience you are exaggerating.
the last 3-4 updates (meaning = the last 1,5-2 years' development)
4 updates ago = 9 months ago (5 updates in the last 12 months)
It’s still extremely slow development but you don’t have to double the development time.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.31A APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Number 4

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
We wouldn't have been able to play the last 3-4 updates (meaning = the last 1,5-2 years' development) without the bugfixing patch made by CursedFlame91.
He should work for GeeSeki. If he is doing GeeSeki's work for free, may as well as get some money from it.

Reactions: Sir-Blues

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
Could you please make these regular saves? Something isn't working on my end.

EDIT: There are two save locations, I'll try the other one.

EDIT 2: No mater what I do, all I see are my saves.
just rename them as regular save file will do fine:D;);)

Reactions: Samhill

keff

Jan 21, 2018
literally none of the mom & sister story worked for me between chapter 1 and chapter 7, and i used the included start from previous update feature...

edit: nor half of the chapters after 7. i think i had to skip all but 4 of them

Last edited:

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
Well, to be fair i always thought GeeSeki was a fairly decent dev considering all the unfinished and literally years of no update devs who are literally stalling Patreons for cash without a plan to ever deliver at all.
GeeSeki had a nice progress to next update split up in art, dev, writing and such which was updated etc. They also actually replied and commented about things when asked. Not sure how that is lately however.

The real issue came later, when it became a way bigger game than intended (or rather they underestimated the work/size of the thing in the first place) and they started to sell out. I'm not sure they themselves even know the direction the game is heading in anymore.
Allowing Patreons to vote/ask for things to implement in the game, taking on those requests on top of the normal development just means it's way too much work for someone who clearly doesn't have the required skills for something this size by themselves. (They introduced a lot of 'extra' characters; do they all require stories/scenes? it's taking months/years for one character already lol)
Also, for example the whole Mom & Sis blowjob scene on the couch has been in the game since LONG before it was actually properly accessible through the 'story' because it was requested so much. But writing that in with some weird roundabout way to show it off anyway is kind of a liability, having to rewrite it all later again and such.
Pretty sure the dev(s?) also did not write code with the long term in mind at the start wich might be due to inexperience or perhaps lazyness as you said.

Looking at some other comments the person normally doing the code went AWOL (Corona/situation?) so they're probably just taking jabs at it trying to make it work. (rather unsuccessfully i might add)
If the regular code guy wasn't the greatest dev then god knows how his code looks like and how/if people could even make heads or tails out of it at this point.
I'm also doubting most of the developers creating games (on here anyway) are using proper planning tools with goals and bugtickets or have development cycles beyond 'i want this finished by next month somewhere'

So yeah
- Currently unplayable (without abusing the cheat function to skip ahead in story workaround); => Sure they're not the greatest devs.
- Story going all over the place buggy; => Yeah, they definitely lost their direction (maybe not sure where to go with story idk man)
- Sell out milking; (with the whole steam release thing?; ) => Definitely at least a little bit, but compared to other actual milkers, not really, they are still posting and updating and keeping people in the loop on things. In case you haven't been around for long; some others literally just go dead silence for months to then come up with an excuse for a 'delay' and then go dead silent for another few months. Some just ransom people for money or they won't release, like really? :/ There is a LOT of way worse devs out there than this guy, but yeah definitely been issues lately and it's okay to voice concerns so they are heard.

So in conclusion: They're probably not the greatest developers and all, but at least they're trying to make it work so that makes them alright in my book. I can't deny the fact that they need someone to do proper code for them however.
Also, they're providing us with free content and it's been fairly decent quality, just sucks lately since all these bugs and things are popping up because they are trying to rush things (with steam release and irl situations etc. most likely)

P.S. If you didn't like the content you wouldn't be so mad about it either :p
P.P.S Sorry for the wall of text.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes