exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so has this game got any content?, i dont play since 0.29, dont tell me its still on the same route of bugfixing (more like creating new bugs) and one scenes per update and bunch of missing art

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Where I can Get this scene
Just ask her into your bedroom at night and change positions to the desk.
Pretty sure you can also get it at least one other time. Either if you get her to stay in John’s room after the big fight with Mr Smith or during the hitting the homerun scene after the fancy dinner.
so has this game got any content?, i dont play since 0.29, dont tell me its still on the same route of bugfixing (more like creating new bugs) and one scenes per update and bunch of missing art
v0.30 brought an new and complete MomxSisxMC route with at least 7 scenes depending on how you count it,, though some are more like snippets. I expect the last scene to finally have complete art in v0.34. I forgot what else was new in v0.30.
v0.31 brought 3 mini-scenes. (lifeguard/sis in shower/officer Mina). Also a so far unnecessary system to give characters gifts. The new shop/gift system has been added to bit by bit since.
v0.32 included a very dialogue heavy continuation of the main story. Nearly no art, no sex scenes, a whole bunch of new characters and new locations. 0.33 added a chunk of the missing art for it. V0.34 will have some more, I expect.
v0.33 added new Lashley content, but without any art from what I understand. Also filled in some of the really old missing art.
I dont know what's up with my game but this didn't work, I apparently have no saves folder in my game??? also i dont have a general folder as well. could it be because I downloaded the game onto an external hard drive?

EDIT: I figured making a saves folder would work and it did, a file called persistent was made. problem is that even if i delete it, my old saves are still there. Frustrating...
Have you tried search your files for any order named "saves"? One of them should be the right one.

Last edited:
Reactions: exirock

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Do you have a mom x sis threesome save scene? It's really hard to get because with the bug , thx in advance :)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Thought I’d give another dev log update: After 10 days of absence, Geeseki completed a bunch of tasks from the 26th to the 30ths. No changes to the dev log since.
Completed stuff so far: New music in the club, more complete art for locations, more Lashley art (2 scenes), Hitomi at the beach finally got a "cum out" version. The coder also added some sprites to the new Lashley scenes.

If only there was so much progress every week…
Idek anymore maneeeeee, the saves are still in the game.
No idea how to help you, then. Sry.
Is there a more recent update for Android? Or is android still on v.18?
Do you have a mom x sis threesome save scene? It's really hard to get because with the bug , thx in advance :)
I’ve attached saves for the "bigger" scenes. Should be (in order): The bathroom/punishments, eating mom for breakfast, double blowjob, teasing in bed, the one actual threesome.

JHAM02

Nov 27, 2018
Thought I’d give another dev log update: After 10 days of absence, Geeseki completed a bunch of tasks from the 26th to the 30ths. No changes to the dev log since.
Completed stuff so far: New music in the club, more complete art for locations, more Lashley art (2 scenes), Hitomi at the beach finally got a "cum out" version. The coder also added some sprites to the new Lashley scenes.

If only there was so much progress every week…

No idea how to help you, then. Sry.

I’ve attached saves for the "bigger" scenes. Should be (in order): The bathroom/punishments, eating mom for breakfast, double blowjob, teasing in bed, the one actual threesome.
So there isn't a current build update for Android? The Android version is still at v.18

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
@RoughlySpecific do you have this scene?
images (83).jpeg
images (83).jpeg

Because that's the one i've looking for
Sure. Only in the variant where the mom falls asleep and John eats out Jane, though. (Pretty sure you can change that by going back a few steps and changing the relationship values, though, if you care.)
Wait hold up. Was the update before is one really October of last year?
There’s an update every 2 months. Last one was pretty much exactly one month ago. One might argue that only every second update counts, though, given the current update practices. In that case the current update would be 0.32 from 3 months ago and the one before that would be from last October.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Number 4

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Sure. Only in the variant where the mom falls asleep and John eats out Jane, though. (Pretty sure you can change that by going back a few steps and changing the relationship values, though, if you care.)

There’s an update ever 2 months. Last one was pretty much exactly one month ago. One might argue that only every second update counts, though, given the current update practices. In that case the current update would be 0.32 from 3 months ago and the one before that would be from last October.

Ah. I didn’t notice the changelog skipped an update.

Well, if he gives us whatver he has after 2 months, that’s something I guess

May 31, 2020
Alpha 0.33b Update please!
(Alpha 0.33b)
WINDOWS
MAC
LINUX
(For Alpha 0.33a)
Alpha 0.33a
- The Lobby Update
+Director Lashley Story Progression (Dialogue Only)
+Updated & Rendered Uptown Map
+Updated University Cafeteria Assets
+Various Main Story CG Scenes have been Rendered & Added
+Sprite Work Added for Various Main Story Scenes
+Rendered The Office Lobby
+Rendered The Office Elevator
+Rendered The Office Floor
+Added Office Lobby Counters
+Added 3 New FBPW Magazines
+Added ‘Be Right Back’ scene for getting getting a job to force people to speak to Grundle Sam
+Added Miss Allaway Button in School Cafeteria for her Side Story
+Added Gacha Machine at the Mall
+Added Gift Card Rack at the Retail Store
+Added & Rendered Mowing and Cooking Scenes During the Naked Chores Punishment
-Lashley Manor still left for Uptown Map
-Lashley Story Sprite Work To Be Done
-Many Uptown Locations still need to be Rendered
-Conference Room & Manager’s Office Unrendered in Office Floor
-Store Interior Final Assets Incomplete

Alpha 0.33b
+Added Fake ID Item (Can’t get it yet)
+Updated Last Chapter (of this update) of Lashley’s Story (Dialogue Only)
+Updated Alcohol Purchase at Mall so you need a Fake ID
+Fixed Bugged Timejump Not Triggering Missus x Sis Story in Hallway
+Fixed Beach Naked Bug
It's on page 376.

Reactions: Paco Merte

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Is there incest without a patch? I don't see an incest mod in the OP, and it's in the tags.

I hope everyone isn't a room mate or land lord.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there incest without a patch? I don't see an incest mod in the OP, and it's in the tags.

I hope everyone isn't a room mate or land lord.
By default (to be Patreon legal) they are, but you get to change the relationship at the beginning.

Reactions: Phil9999

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Honestly as an incest lover I think that's how they all should be, but I'm a sick fuck so what do I know?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes