RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
why haven't they updated the thread?
No one bothered to tell the mods. Probably not worth the effort either, what with the last update having effectively no new content compared to the previous version. Also, the next version should drop in 3 weeks or so.

Speaking of: Here’s a progress report according to the dev log: 0 progress in the last week from Geeseki. 1 single subtask done by the coder. The Patreon voted lewd scenes were quietly shuffled down another version, though, so don’t be suprised at the lack of lewd scenes in the new update.

Honestly as an incest lover I think that's how they all should be, but I'm a sick fuck so what do I know?
If you are new to the game, you may want to download v0.33 from higher up on this page. Main difference to the one linked in the OP is that some old scenes without art got art finally. (And then new scenes without any art got added.) This includes some art for the momxdaugherxson threesome route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil9999

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
Thanks, I'm a bit into the game now but I'm swapping over.

How do I unlock the "Temporary: Buy your Jane's love in her bedroom" scene? That's what my quest log says but I've gone in there a whole lot of time slots and days of the week and she's just in there chilling. I can talk to her but no option presents itself.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I don’t remember that one. Which route and chapter is that on? The only money things I can think of on Jane’s route are her asking to borrow money when she visits John at school and John later donating during her cam girl show.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
So what's the new cheat code? It's been a long while since I touched this one. I was hoping things would get better. Did it?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ya know, considering how mad the mom got at us for what happened between the Mc and the sister in jail, her being totally okay with a threesome is kinda silly

In the other hand, the Mom FINALLY apologized for the infamous NTR-ish scene and explained her aftions

Maybe now people won’t go into a rage about it anymore....right?

.....right?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay so aside from the out of context sec scenes, how far has principa-I mean director lashely’s story progressed?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
How to progress the story Mom and Jane? Every day i go to hallway, but no event here
In case you’re still looking for a solution, my own attempt at completing the route was turned into a step by step guide in the post linked in my signature.
So what's the new cheat code? It's been a long while since I touched this one. I was hoping things would get better. Did it?
gooptruckin

Okay so aside from the out of context sec scenes, how far has principa-I mean director lashely’s story progressed?
One of the old update logs said 37% from what I recall. v0.33 allegedly continued it further but with zero art assets for the continuation (or even for the last old scenes from 9+ months ago), so I didn’t bother checking it out. v0.34 will have some new art, but I wouldn’t hold my horses. Calling the progress made in the last month or so anemic or glacial would be too nice a description, in my opinion (based on the dev log). I think there was only a single week in the last two months wherein things actually progressed at a decent pace.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Much time, but moderate progress, also some sex scenes are still in testing stages so too easy.

But still, I like the animation, and I think that with more refinement and some story restructuring, this game is gonna turn out great.

I'm not a game maker so I don't want to tell the creator how to do their job, but I just feel like this project is suffering from feature creep, again, not a professional opinion of course, just my observation, I hope this game pulls through

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Why is it almost always "new" or barely active accounts that make accusations?
I think the issue might also be that because most posts are made by a smaller group of very active users, those users assume they are the majority opinion. Probably a huge proportion of the users make the accounts because it's required to download or view spoiler-box comments, and they originally have zero intention of actually posting. I imagine active accounts are people who are more invested in the games, while people with complaints decide it's not really worth the time to argue about something they don't like and don't think will be changed to accomodate their opinions. If someone were to complain about a game across multiple updates, that just leads to counter-arguments of "If you hate it so much, why not stop playing?"

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes