nohpe

Mar 24, 2019
Any idea where to find Lailah? Im sure she's somewhere painfully obvious and I'm just a dolt, but I cannot find her anywhere. Same for Nurse Holly, but im pretty sure that involves going to the hospital, and im not sure how.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Out of all the games why would this one have pregnancy stuff?
And the more important question, how?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
hah, and why would any game have incest or sleep sex? Admit it, we're a capricious ass bunch :cool:
My point goes more about how easy it is to implement or if it even makes sense to add that kink.

Incest?
Just add a character that's related to the MC and make them fuck, easy.
Only problem is patreon but you can do the "landlady" thing and be done with it.

Sleep sex?
Guess how.
Only try to not make it too rapey because, again, patreon.

Point is, most kinks can be added as simple one-off isolated scenes.

But I doubt most of the folks asking for pregnancy would be fine with just fucking a random pregnant woman.
No, they want to get the important girls pregnant and fuck them while they're pregnant.

You have any idea how much work that requires? What the hell you do with the kid afterwards?
Also the dev would probably have to think of some bullshit to make the process go faster because imagine waiting 9 ingame months for that.

Unless they make it an epilogue or something.

Fucks sake, I did it again.

• Hey there
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
I agree with you though, pregnancy is onerous story wise and hardly worth it for a fringe kink, and what to do with the kid afterwards tends to be handled in a way that breaks immersion - they end up as flower pots in a nursery like in Summertime Saga, or otherwise barely change parents' habits.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I mean... I'm looking for a game that would let me have a harem consisting of monstergirls, ghosts and robots but at least I am able to see how asking for that stuff in certain games wouldn't make much sense.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Dude I bust realized

Little bow peep is an insanely good name for the sisters camsite. Like that’s a stroke of genius for stroking your little genius

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
My point goes more about how easy it is to implement or if it even makes sense to add that kink.

Incest?
Just add a character that's related to the MC and make them fuck, easy.
Only problem is patreon but you can do the "landlady" thing and be done with it.

Sleep sex?
Guess how.
Only try to not make it too rapey because, again, patreon.

Point is, most kinks can be added as simple one-off isolated scenes.

But I doubt most of the folks asking for pregnancy would be fine with just fucking a random pregnant woman.
No, they want to get the important girls pregnant and fuck them while they're pregnant.

You have any idea how much work that requires? What the hell you do with the kid afterwards?
Also the dev would probably have to think of some bullshit to make the process go faster because imagine waiting 9 ingame months for that.

Unless they make it an epilogue or something.

Fucks sake, I did it again.
There’s a decent way to do this that I’ve seen . That is relatively painless

Have the impregnation scene , hastily slap slap together a mini ending with the pregnant sprite, and then make that a sort of “side ending” that has little to do with the main plot and you’re done.

The ferishists get their scene and we can carry on

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Checked the dev log again after a while. Good news for once. Apparently Geeseki decided that pushing so many task back another version wasn’t that great an idea after all. A bunch of them were returned from the v0.35 tab to v0.34 and subsequently worked on. Judging from the number or relevant tasks, I’m cautiously optimistic, that there will actually be a substantial amount of new, fully drawn and coded Lashley scenes.

Well, technically not new scenes, what with the art-less scenes having been added in v0.33 already… but for me they feel new since I tend to ignore the existence of scenes without any art. Actually, looking back the log for v0.33 and v0.34, it turns out that Geeseki actually drew a whole lot of art this time. It probably won’t be that noticeable since most of it is backgrounds or stuff to finally fix old scenes, but it’s still a surprising amount. Now Geeseki just has to continue drawing so much for new scenes and we would have some meaty updates. Theoretically.

Is it bad that I’m almost as interested in finding out whichever new ways Geeseki will have found to fuck up the coding as I’m interested in the new content of the next update? I’m pretty sure there was a completely new way in which the MomxSis route was broken every single update since the route was first included.

I'm not a game maker so I don't want to tell the creator how to do their job, but I just feel like this project is suffering from feature creep, again, not a professional opinion of course, just my observation, I hope this game pulls through
I sort-of agree. The whole gifts system and accompanying shop additions definitely felt unnecessary and not worth the 3-4 updates Geeseki has been adding to them yet. Other than that, There seems to be actual progress being made on the game… it’s just really, really slow and sporadic. I’m not sure how restructuring would help here.
Any idea where to find Lailah? Im sure she's somewhere painfully obvious and I'm just a dolt, but I cannot find her anywhere. Same for Nurse Holly, but im pretty sure that involves going to the hospital, and im not sure how.
You can find Lailah in the same house as Jacob’s dad. She’s only there on afternoons, I think. Meeting her doesn’t reliably unlock her in the contact list, so you may have to talk to her several times. The nurse is automatic during the main story later on.
Anyway.. no preg content, planned or anything?
I think the closest to preg content you’ll get for a long time is the one fanart of the pregnant mother on the Steam page.
Little bow peep is an insanely good name for the sisters camsite. Like that’s a stroke of genius for stroking your little genius
Could you explain the name to me? Either I’m a bit slow atm or my grasp on English isn’t good enough to get it.

Reactions: Hoey

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
well it’s a reference to an old nursery rhyme called “little bo peep” I have no idea if thats known around the world

Anyway the sister in this wears a bow and she is doing a peep show. It’s a clever pun

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I sort-of agree. The whole gifts system and accompanying shop additions definitely felt unnecessary and not worth the 3-4 updates Geeseki has been adding to them yet. Other than that, There seems to be actual progress being made on the game… it’s just really, really slow and sporadic. I’m not sure how restructuring would help here.
I see, a very refreshing perspective, thank you, I can see the whole thing in a better light.

I guess I'm just approaching this from the perspective of a somewhat ignorant fan who has followed this game for 1 year and ultimately wants it to succeed, sorry if this perspective is biased or false in any ways.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Any way to get some other mirrors for this download? I hit Mega quota every time I try.
If you're still unable to download, I'll mirror just about anywhere you want. As long as I don't have to sign-up and you can give me a few choices in case of a hiccup.

nohpe

Mar 24, 2019
You can find Lailah in the same house as Jacob’s dad. She’s only there on afternoons, I think. Meeting her doesn’t reliably unlock her in the contact list, so you may have to talk to her several times. The nurse is automatic during the main story later on.
Hot damn, thanks fam!

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
I'm more interested in adding routes for all the other girls at (clearly not college, but rather obviously high) school than for arbitrary gifts and whatever else that's supposed to be. Oh, and apparently the new girls at work, since there's a work now. Why add all these new characters if nothing is to be done with them? Just "fleshing out" the world? They should be part of this whatever harem he's building.

And the story, which was interesting from the beginning but has totally collapsed into abandonment. Maybe do some of that.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I'm more interested in adding routes for all the other girls at (clearly not college, but rather obviously high) school than for arbitrary gifts and whatever else that's supposed to be. Oh, and apparently the new girls at work, since there's a work now. Why add all these new characters if nothing is to be done with them? Just "fleshing out" the world? They should be part of this whatever harem he's building.

And the story, which was interesting from the beginning but has totally collapsed into abandonment. Maybe do some of that.
Our boy did mention that he had some difficulties with his mental health back in 2019, maybe that stopped the progress.

Other than that, I think some small progress is being made, albeit incrementally.

Suffering from mental health issues fucking sucks bro, I hope that he feels better to deliver his artistic visions.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I guess I'm just approaching this from the perspective of a somewhat ignorant fan who has followed this game for 1 year and ultimately wants it to succeed, sorry if this perspective is biased or false in any ways.
I mean, it’s not like I’m in a different position here. First played the game roughly a year ago. Only became more invested when I started the FAQ/assorted info post half a year or so ago.
Hot damn, thanks fam!
No problem.
Yeah, I don’t get that part either. Seems like a waste of several months of development time so far, though it does have the benefit to prevent some soft-locking that may occur otherwise. Some character interactions are gated behind having a good enough relationship, which may lock you out of progress if you chose particularly poor dialogue options.

At least the next update will have more Lashley content. I certainly wouldn’t mind finally getting an actual Hitomi route either.
It’s progressing, though, isn’t it? It’s just unfolding really slowly. The latest update boils down to the MC learning some basic lore about the town, convincing Edward to install cameras all over town to track sex world invasions and getting an excuse to enter the normal-world counterpart of the office that is probably behind the invasions. Both of these are important, but they are essentially preparatory steps for, you know, actually investigating anything. Setting this up took two months of development time (+4 more for art assets), ~2 weeks of in-game time (I think?), and absolutely enormous amounts of mostly unimportant dialogue.

I enjoyed it, as I generally enjoy lore, but I certainly would have enjoyed more actual revelations and some directly sex-world related content more. I mean, it’s nice to know that there were some rival companies and that there’s a (cursed?) mine… but what about the current murder/sex cult and their current kidnapping victims?

----------------------------------------------

Anyway, Geeseki added a few more things back to the v0.34 dev log. Judging from previous speed, it probably take a week more of actual work to complete. So, new update probably in a week or two.

I also cannot tell if the old coder is actually still an active part of the team and what is supposed to happen to their tasks. A single task was marked complete in April, so maybe they are still there? They are responsible for the old Lashley scenes in the bathroom. From what I can tell, the art has actually been complete since August of last year, so we could have had the full scenes ever since…

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoey
Sep 26, 2019
When MC first meets Zariah he tells her which musicians he was listening to when he got his 'Bases' by Dr. Drae. So, Antarctic Apes = Arctic Monkeys, Deaf Bunk = Daft Punk, but what does BD-NY = ? There is this EDM group from around early-mid 2000s that is right on the tip of my tongue, but I can't think of it. I think it's the BD-NY one, but it's just not coming to me in my old age. I was thinking MDMA but that doesn't really fit. Can anyone help me out?

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
do the save still break every update ? ive been waiting for it to finish before playing again

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes