-> scene with no render
- wait till next week
-> no render
- wait 2 weeks
-> just talking
-wait till next week
-> just talking
and so on.

I skipped about 10 weeks and no H scene happened. Go to uni, go to sleep, go to uni, go to sleep... I did not even finish the route I was too tired of all the back and forth. This is absurd. I was a patreon for a few months, by the way, at the beginning of the game. Thank god I got out.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cavpal and Hysni

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Man I feel like for probably a year at this point I just was waiting for lashleys story to conclude but every patch its just progression, and the one time i said fuck it ill try it, it was all text. This game used to have potential =/

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Man I feel like for probably a year at this point I just was waiting for lashleys story to conclude but every patch its just progression, and the one time i said fuck it ill try it, it was all text. This game used to have potential =/
Ikr. it had a lot of potential. all just gone wasted.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i mean the progress for the past like 2 years is about 10 minutes or so of gameplay if you're a fairly slow reader. feels like its been this way for quite a while now lol

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
View attachment 1259921
View attachment 1259922
Should I agree or refuse?
I want to avoid NTR.
choose the first one than press and hold ctrl, if you see a dick of another guy, load game and choose the other... LOL
i think there inst ntr man, rlx (like, i already played that game 3 times maybe, from start, and i dont remember ntr scenes, at least i never saw a scene of another guy with miss allaway... of course, im not couting the dad scene, ok?)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Should I agree or refuse?
I want to avoid NTR.
It is unclear if it is possible to even find NTR here.

There used to be an NTR scene shortly after that point for a very short time. Massive backlash by fans lead to its removal within days.
Official stance afterward was, from what I know, that there’s no NTR. He is still blackmailing Allaway but nothing sexual happens.
However, I vaguely recall replaying the route at some point, pissing this dude off, refusing to do the job, and then standing in front of the bathroom with dialogue that heavily implies NTR.

To be safe, I’d choose "…Yes.", then accept to be his one-time drug mule in exchange for removing the blackmail. You’ll have to choose that anyway in order to progress, so refusing only draws everything out.

If you do encounter any NTR, please tell me where so I can update the guide.
So is lashleys story finished, even if only in text form?
Pretty sure it isn’t. "Finished" and "Geeseki" don’t fit together.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There’s been an update every 2 months with no break. However, the previous update (v0.33) was so bad that no one even bothered to tell the mods to update the thread.
If you take the last 5 updates together, there’s actually a decent chunk of new content. No new sexworld stuff, obviously, and the new main story content is also not explicit. Still, the small MomxSis route was nice. There’s also some new lore about the town, and apparently a few more Lashley scenes.
Just out of curiosity, the last time that i played the game (0.28) there was a lot of placeholders in the story (the dev release the update with a lot of sketches), did you know if the game still release half-baked like that? I mean, i understand that art take time, but damn that's is lazy as fuck.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just out of curiosity, the last time that i played the game (0.28) there was a lot of placeholders in the story (the dev release the update with a lot of sketches), did you know if the game still release half-baked like that? I mean, i understand that art take time, but damn that's is lazy as fuck.
That's one reason this game is lower down on my list (I'll eventually get back to it, but there are a number of games to play first). Releasing with those placeholders, including the text of the encounter, was strange. Even worse, is that those placeholders remain update after update.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes