AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's one reason this game is lower down on my list (I'll eventually get back to it, but there are a number of games to play first). Releasing with those placeholders, including the text of the encounter, was strange. Even worse, is that those placeholders remain update after update.
Yeah...me too...for me the right thing to do is release when ready, now if you want to see some of the old "art" you need to have a save there or start all over. And the most strange like you said is that having those sketches even after new updates, for me look like "i'm to tired to do this, i will make in the next" comes the next "nah, people will not care, they want new stuff". At least in 0.28 (the last version that i have played) was like this, and the way that you talk, look like still is.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
did you know if the game still release half-baked like that? I mean, i understand that art take time, but damn that's is lazy as fuck.
Version 0.33 should have finally added complete art for maybe a bit more than two thirds of the incomplete scenes. Likewise, most of v0.34 was spent on adding actual art for the new scenes with temp art Geeseki added in-between… So yes, Geeseki still makes incomplete scenes, but the amount should be less than previously.

Judging from the dev log’s to-do list, there’s missing: 1/4 of the longest MomxSis scene, 3 main story CG, 6 location backgrounds, 3 Lashley scenes. Additionally, there may or may not be fully drawn Lashley+ main story scenes missing because the coder tasked with coding them in went missing and their tasks were never reassigned to the new coder. Haven’t checked yet if that’s really the case or not.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
What drove me crazy about this game was the pointless like internal monologue text. As an example...

"Yeah, I should probably go"
"Should I?"
"Yeah I should, right?"
"But I could stay..."
"If I stayed this could be fun!"
"But than I'd miss out on that other thing..."
"I don't know! What I should do?"
"Okay, I'll go!"
"Yeah..."
"NO!"
"WAIT, YES!"

"I'm going"

And each of those would be on it's own slide. And I found myself just skipping through all the text because I was tired of wasting my time. If he's the writer for this, he should hire someone else.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Playing the update as i write

bloody hell, the game is getting worse after every release...

i don't know if it's from ver. 0.33 or 0.34(it's not really the point) but SERIOUSLY!? A plot about the mother fucking around/doing things behind MC? AGAIN!? She can fuck around(in her head) but MC should be loyal only to her? We already had this with MC's father and even then we had the same bloody reaction: The moment MC starts questioning the whole thing(for the sake of understanding the situation, not even judging it) the mother goes berserk...then when MC goes out with someone, she goes full yandere(= jealous, possessive, obsessive, inquisitive)

last time i saw this behaviour in a character...it was in a NTR-game and i felt sick and disgusted

this game pretty much killed the MCxMomxSister relationship for me...wow from a romance game with incest...this should be considered disappointing...

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Wait, the dev removed content from the game because of his fans? No wonder the dev can't get shit done anymore, he clipped his own balls. And now every fan is going to feel justified in being a critic of the H game when it's content is mainly a subjective preference. He should have just left it avoidable if he wanted to capitulate, what a shame...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Wait, the dev removed content from the game because of his fans? No wonder the dev can't get shit done anymore, he clipped his own balls. And now every fan is going to feel justified in being a critic of the H game when it's content is mainly a subjective preference. He should have just left it avoidable if he wanted to capitulate, what a shame...
the NTR scene even made sense...because Jack blackmailed Alloway into sucking his dick...i hate NTR and i still think that the scene is the only one who made sense in the game...because it added big drama, while the new version of the blackmail...is all about higher grades for the mafia-kid...who is a gangster already, he doesn't need grades!

i mean, i'm about to repeat myself but MC's mother is a sociopath, she is jealous and possessive when MC fucks around, she wants "her baby boy who spoils her with dinners and movies" but the moment she fucks MC's father, she complains that she always wanted a real man, and not a nice guy. Then MC mans up, and she is mad anyway <.<

Jane/Sister was a decent character, but with the last updates...she goes from "i love my twin brother" to "i want to be spoiled by mommy, sucking her breast, i'm a baby" and then she goes "i feel unsafe at home because my brother, who i fuck frequently, is spying on me"

is that hard to check a door, close it and lock it?

and don't get me started with the punishment...naked chores? Seriously?! Two updates ago, MC had a threesome with his mother and his sister, came inside both!

Seriously, it makes no sense..

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Maybe when the game gets completed JUST maybe geeseki may consider to add that scene as part of *cut content* to be seen in a full and enhanced gallery?

anyways not a fan of NTR so i guess its a good change to not drive away the audience interested in the game if that's the case

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe when the game gets completed JUST maybe geeseki may consider to add that scene as part of *cut content* to be seen in a full and enhanced gallery?

anyways not a fan of NTR so i guess its a good change to not drive away the audience interested in the game if that's the case
i mean, in the plot Alloway felt humiliated as a teacher(for not being able to discipline a student) and as a woman(for being blackmailed, forced to suck the guy's dick, and being discovered by MC, who is the student she loves the most)

so when she starts crying explaining the situation to MC, makes sense, it hits hard...but now? She cries bc she is forced to give higher grades to a guy...i mean she can only give higher grades in her subject...if the guy sucks in the other 7-9 subjects, he is screwed anyway XD...

so yeah the NTR improved the drama in the next scenes...but without it? it looks like she cries for pretty much nothing...

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i mean, in the plot Alloway felt humiliated as a teacher(for not being able to discipline a student) and as a woman(for being blackmailed, forced to suck the guy's dick, and being discovered by MC, who is the student she loves the most)

so when she starts crying explaining the situation to MC, makes sense, it hits hard...but now? She cries bc she is forced to give higher grades to a guy...i mean she can only give higher grades in her subject...if the guy sucks in the other 7-9 subjects, he is screwed anyway XD...

so yeah the NTR improved the drama in the next scenes...but without it? it looks like she cries for pretty much nothing...
I'm reminded of how the cis Eve and trans Eve stories play out in Summertime Saga. Her arc is over a year old, so I won't consider this a spoiler. Trans Eve loses her parents in the midst of an argument about her gender identity. She's also afraid to reveal that she is trans and still has a penis to her classmates. Cis Eve lost her parents in an accident while they were arguing about her decisions (to be Goth?), and he big shame is having a scar from the accident on her pelvis.

Alltheway, I mean Allaway forced to give higher grades to a blackmailer seems weaker as well.

Seriously, it seems that the permeability of the barrier between the two worlds is taking a toll on the mental stability of the inhabitants of the town.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm reminded of how the cis Eve and trans Eve stories play out in Summertime Saga. Her arc is over a year old, so I won't consider this a spoiler. Trans Eve loses her parents in the midst of an argument about her gender identity. She's also afraid to reveal that she is trans and still has a penis to her classmates. Cis Eve lost her parents in an accident while they were arguing about her decisions (to be Goth?), and he big shame is having a scar from the accident on her pelvis.

Alltheway, I mean Allaway forced to give higher grades to a blackmailer seems weaker as well.

Seriously, it seems that the permeability of the barrier between the two worlds is taking a toll on the mental stability of the inhabitants of the town.
Believe me, that's also an issue that bothers me...that's why i keep TransEve, makes more sense considering the whole background(although having her pregnant is kinda cute and all XD and i love her "pregnant"-scenes)

about the barrier thing, i would agree with you IF we had a timeline of the events...because based on how you play or how fast you are, the whole "Mom annoyed at MC because she wants to fuck her husband behind MC's back"-thing may happen before even touching the main plot about the "other-world"

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Believe me, that's also an issue that bothers me...that's why i keep TransEve, makes more sense considering the whole background(although having her pregnant is kinda cute and all XD and i love her "pregnant"-scenes)
My main goal with testing the cis Eve path was to see if I could get all three of them in the maternity ward at the same time. ;)
about the barrier thing, i would agree with you IF we had a timeline of the events...because based on how you play or how fast you are, the whole "Mom annoyed at MC because she wants to fuck her husband behind MC's back"-thing may happen before even touching the main plot about the "other-world"
Yeah, In all my play-throughs, I'd seen Sex World before the scene with "Variant Dad." When real Dad shows up, all secretively to apologize, but not explain, I was frustrated with how dense MC was. If that scene was supposed to happen before the lake, it makes much more sense. But also means the conditionals/prerequisites in the game are messed up.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
My main goal with testing the cis Eve path was to see if I could get all three of them in the maternity ward at the same time. ;)

Yeah, In all my play-throughs, I'd seen Sex World before the scene with "Variant Dad." When real Dad shows up, all secretively to apologize, but not explain, I was frustrated with how dense MC was. If that scene was supposed to happen before the lake, it makes much more sense. But also means the conditionals/prerequisites in the game are messed up.
in the end i decided to give up on this game

for all i care the game ends with MC leaving town with Alloway and live happily ever after with a big family, good jobs, Alloway becomes the principal of a big school so she gets tons of money...and they're happy and sexually hyperactive XD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
in the end i decided to give up on this game

for all i care the game ends with MC leaving town with Alloway and live happily ever after with a big family, good jobs, Alloway becomes the principal of a big school so she gets tons of money...and they're happy and sexually hyperactive XD
I understand completely. Right now, there are so many games I consider more entertaining ahead of this one that I might as well delete and recover the drive space.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
My eyes rn are in the principal's sister since it seems a scenario of possible threesome with the MC or even hide-sex from each sister individually or whatever geeseki its planning on that.

Also alloway story may be the most gray of the game, but it have a few good moments of bonding with MC so whatever it ends the love route with her i'm sure it be a nice ending

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
last time i saw this behaviour in a character...it was in a NTR-game and i felt sick and disgusted
The story is very much NTR-light. Mom, Sis, Effie, Hitomi and Allaway all have NTR-ish elements. Some I enjoy, since the point of a super-sex world is for people to, you know, actually be sexually active instead of just being yet another Harem game. The hypocrisy and belittlement by the MC’s family less so.
He should have just left it avoidable if he wanted to capitulate, what a shame
I’m like 80% sure that’s how it is now but no one notices because you have to really obviously refuse to solve the plot line to get that scene. (By which I mean the scene wherein Allaway and the dude are in the bathroom while MC helplessly stands in front of the door and refuses to go in.)

I’m sadly not sure about this because that playthrough had me skipping most of the dialogue and just messing around.
while the new version of the blackmail...is all about higher grades for the mafia-kid...who is a gangster already, he doesn't need grades!
Really? I thought it was about Allaway helping him with some of his illegal dealings. A lesser version when MC and Allaway appease the blackmailer by becoming drug mules for him. Admittedly, I’ve been skipping some of the dialogue.
Then MC mans up, and she is mad anyway <.<
Actually, if you "man up" and beat up the dad, she comes with you to your room and has sex with you before the storyline normally allows this. May need to have a high relationship with her at that point which is only possible if you cheat in between her belittling you and going down, since all dialogue options lower your relationship for some reason.
That’s my theory as well. In fact, I’m pretty sure the sexworld Mrs Smith tells you that this is why the beach is so lewd in the normal world. Apparently, this has been going on for years.
I can not get in
The DJ goes to school(/"university"). She’s in front of the lockers in the bottom hallway every midday. Talk to her.
naked chores? Seriously?! Two updates ago, MC had a threesome with his mother and his sister, came inside both!
Yeah, the order of events is pretty messed up. The bedroom threesome scene is older than the MomxSis route, so it has become obsolete now. It makes more sense if you haven’t completed both their routes and just eat one of them out or get a blowjob.

Same with the sexworld in general, really. The mom asking you about sex should be much less shocking if you’ve already done it with her before.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes