Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Really? I thought it was about Allaway helping him with some of his illegal dealings. A lesser version when MC and Allaway appease the blackmailer by becoming drug mules for him. Admittedly, I’ve been skipping some of the dialogue.
that's a deal between Alloway and Jack for the sake of stopping the blackmail...and in the end Alloway has to burn her own truck so that she can remove all the proofs of her illegal dealings...but yeah before that Alloway was forced to raise Jack's grades...and before that the blackmailing was all about NTR...but the community whined and cried and the NTR got removed...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Mah, at the beginning I kinda felt this creator didn't really think of love in such a melodramatic way as most vanillafags do anyway, especially with sex world basically being like seeing all your potential waifus as sluts. I would have imagined the creator would have liked the idea of more drama in the reality world and stupid stuff in the sex world. Either way the development of this H game will never finish, so it's more a shame of what it could have been. I remember being quite fond of the stylization and the premise where things were going. Maybe in an alternative sex world this H game was both finished and fulfilled as was intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: R_plank

evord007

Oct 19, 2017
6 month passed and momXsis route is still buggy as fuck.. and cant even start in this update so my question is what the fuck??!!

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It is unclear if it is possible to even find NTR here.

There used to be an NTR scene shortly after that point for a very short time. Massive backlash by fans lead to its removal within days.
Official stance afterward was, from what I know, that there’s no NTR. He is still blackmailing Allaway but nothing sexual happens.
However, I vaguely recall replaying the route at some point, pissing this dude off, refusing to do the job, and then standing in front of the bathroom with dialogue that heavily implies NTR.

To be safe, I’d choose "…Yes.", then accept to be his one-time drug mule in exchange for removing the blackmail. You’ll have to choose that anyway in order to progress, so refusing only draws everything out.

If you do encounter any NTR, please tell me where so I can update the guide.

Pretty sure it isn’t. "Finished" and "Geeseki" don’t fit together.

That last part is absolutely true….sad, but true

Ok. Change the question. Has it reached the point on the story where the sex scenes actually happen within the story ? I know they’re in the game for no reason but…if I just wanted out of context sex scenes I would watchread doujins/hentai, so I haven’t bothers with them yet

MrFoxSiS

Apr 29, 2021
why do you need save files? You can literaly skip quests in this game, just go to pc and there will be a option to skip quests. This game doesnt have a gallery, so, you can just jump quests to see the scenes.
I just want to delete the old version's saves

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
6 month passed and momXsis route is still buggy as fuck.. and cant even start in this update so my question is what the fuck??!!
Really? I haven’t played much, yet, but what I’ve seen was much less buggy. Even included proper hints for the parts of the MomxSis route I used to become stuck at. (I would have never guessed something as precise as "wait until next month" or "check this room at one specific timeslot on one specific weekday" by myself.)
That last part is absolutely true….sad, but true

Ok. Change the question. Has it reached the point on the story where the sex scenes actually happen within the story ? I know they’re in the game for no reason but…if I just wanted out of context sex scenes I would watchread doujins/hentai, so I haven’t bothers with them yet
Not sure what you mean by "the sex scenes". There have been fully implemented sex scenes with Allaway, Effie, Allaway+Effie, Mom, and Sis for a while now. The Mom+Sis route, as much as I like part of it, also has a story-relevant transition to threesome sex scenes.

I’m not sure whether Lashley has fully implemented sex scenes yet. Haven’t played her route in the new update yet.

The main story has no sex scenes yet, I think, outside of the threesome scene which no longer makes sense since there’s been a full separate threesome route.
hey who should i talk with in the town in the main quest i
am stuck
Check the link in my signature. Theres a full list plus where to find everyone.
Is there a new content with the mom x sis?
Nope. Geeseki just drew CG for several of the missing sections. Of which only one was actually implemented in the game, if I’ve seen it right, and that was back in v0.33.

Last edited:
Reactions: Number 4

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure what you mean by "the sex scenes". There have been fully implemented sex scenes with Allaway, Effie, Allaway+Effie, Mom, and Sis for a while now. The Mom+Sis route, as much as I like part of it, also has a story-relevant transition to threesome sex scenes.

I’m not sure whether Lashley has fully implemented sex scenes yet. Haven’t played her route in the new update yet.

The main story has no sex scenes yet, I think, outside of the threesome scene which no longer makes sense since there’s been a full separate threesome route.
Yeah I was asking about lashley. I forgot to specify

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I saw this game when I was a freshman in Uni back in Vietnam.

Dropped out, left the country, went to a new uni and the progress on this game is still kinda rly similar, I love this game but damn.

I liked reading a lot a few years later, but now that I have classes on my mind, I find myself being more into CGs, hope things improve.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes