enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
okay something happened to the map access. When i got into the final parts of Mom/sis story line no longer had access to the map. even when i finished it stopped functioning. went back to a previous save.. will skip the ending there till bugs cleared. The moment it stopped giving access to the map is when you go down into the basement.
I also had one part like that in the mall.. needed to by a suit, the sales lady just kept saying she didnt have that book

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Did I fuck up by progressing the main quest up until the part where you have to find answers around town? Because I cannot do anything else.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
but yeah before that Alloway was forced to raise Jack's grades...and before that the blackmailing was all about NTR...but the community whined and cried and the NTR got removed...
I was curious so I just checked that route.
1) Jack says "She was good company during my runs." and "I think her paranoia rubbed off on me – like a drug.", haven’t seen anything about his grades.
2) The next day, if you try to enter the school bathroom, it will say "That fucking cunt must be in there with her…" which implies NTR to me.

Neither it’s irrefutable evidence, but it’s good enough for me.

By the way, if anyone is wondering how the progress on the next update is coming along… the last time Geeseki checked off one of his tasks was June 4. (The writer and the coder did some small stuff, but that’s all.)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I was curious so I just checked that route.
1) Jack says "She was good company during my runs." and "I think her paranoia rubbed off on me – like a drug.", haven’t seen anything about his grades.
2) The next day, if you try to enter the school bathroom, it will say "That fucking cunt must be in there with her…" which implies NTR to me.

Neither it’s irrefutable evidence, but it’s good enough for me.

By the way, if anyone is wondering how the progress on the next update is coming along… the last time Geeseki checked off one of his tasks was June 4. (The writer and the coder did some small stuff, but that’s all.)
AND i told the words BEFORE, like a long time ago, there WAS a scene like the one i mentioned (Alloway sucking Jack's dick) then i don't know if the dev changed for the second time the whole blackmailing thing...

but go figure, i don't have the strength to care

Jun 27, 2020
Been playing the new update v 0.34A. And I'm around the end of the director Lashley continuation side quest. Where you go to zariah's party at the nighclub. And I was wondering how are you suppose to progress through the event at the nightclub. I can talk to jacob, and phil. and that is pretty much all i can figure out what to do. wondering how i supposed to progess at the party at the nightclub for the director lashley side quest.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You mean the community provided feedback during the beta period? OH NOES! God forbid!
Beta testing is usually about finding bugs, seeing if the game runs smoothly on multiple platforms.

You'd probably have a better point comparing it to advance screenings for a movie.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone else think Lashley has been replaced with her sex world counter-part, like MC's father? It'd explain her sudden crazy behavior. God, imagine the version of her from MC's world, as conservative as she is, finding herself in the sex world!

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Beta testing is usually about finding bugs, seeing if the game runs smoothly on multiple platforms.

You'd probably have a better point comparing it to advance screenings for a movie.
First, public betas are about figuring what works and what doesn't - both from a technical standpoint and a "what works for the player base" standpoint.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Where you go to zariah's party at the nighclub. And I was wondering how are you suppose to progress through the event at the nightclub. I can talk to jacob, and phil. and that is pretty much all i can figure out what to do. wondering how i supposed to progess at the party at the nightclub for the director lashley side quest.
I complained about the game not telling you when you’ve reached the end before, but in this case it is literally telling you "CONTENT NOT IMPLEMENTED" if you try to progress. If this isn’t a big enough hint for you, I don’t know what to tell you.
This game have footjob scene?
Don’t think so.
Anyone else think Lashley has been replaced with her sex world counter-part, like MC's father? It'd explain her sudden crazy behavior. God, imagine the version of her from MC's world, as conservative as she is, finding herself in the sex world!
Given that her "sickness" is basically being in heat like an animal and that her father had to specifically manage her overwhelming horniness with regular rituals… I’m fairly sure this is the same Lashley. If there was a switch, it happened long before the story starts.

Personally, I guess it’s either (magical?) contamination from her family being at the center of the whole interdimensional shenanigans, or she was (forcibly?) addicted to sex as a kid and her memories of that were suppressed. She does mention her father being part of some kind of "free love" church, I believe. Might be something as silly as a little kid getting into the stash of aphrodisiac or other drugs of their parent and then using religious rituals to keep herself "normal".

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes