Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Neat. Slightly different style this time. The front of the sweatshirt looks a bit wonky but all the important bits look nice.
Yeah, I was trying to get that baggy-oversized look, I'll probably redo it, I like the pose but something feels off. Anyways, here's a preview of an animation I'm working on for an event in the mod: tentatively titled "Threegan Course Meal".

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
Neat. Slightly different style this time. The front of the sweatshirt looks a bit wonky but all the important bits look nice.

Did you try to buy one of the new items in the mall? If so, I recommend filing a bug report and just not bothering to buy it.
yeah

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Yeah, I was trying to get that baggy-oversized look, I'll probably redo it, I like the pose but something feels off. Anyways, here's a preview of an animation I'm working on for an event in the mod: tentatively titled "Threegan Course Meal".
I think the issue is that the clothing does not look like cloth hanging over something. It’s just a (mostly) featureless plane. Maybe some added shadows to show depth under her boobs? Or adding creases because baggy cloth isn’t a perfectly straight plane? Not an artist, so I’m not confident about this.

Looking forward to that scene, though :D.
In that case it is probably another case of Geeseki misspelling something in the code. Last time, it was a mix-up of "lilies" and "lillies" from what I recall. If you really want to fix it, you could probably extract the rpyc files and then search the resulting rpy files for whichever item you wanted to buy… or you can just tell Geeseki the affected item and wait.

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Screenshot_20210721-213310_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Can anyone please tell me how can I get into the school and it's not letting me go to the map I'm just stuck please help.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
What to do in Jane's route when it says head to streets on her work days
"Streets" refers to the street on the bottom of the map, the one with the comic book store, sex shop, night club. Her work days were written on the paper you found lying on her floor, the same one that told you when she would stream.
Can anyone please tell me how can I get into the school and it's not letting me go to the map I'm just stuck please help.
1) Make a bug report.
2) From the same screen you uploaded, click on "skills" or "contact". On the bottom, below the skills or contacts, there should be a button named "enable map". Click that, go home, and come back to school another day.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
what am i supposed to type in the pc game "a city x-posed"
From what others mentioned there is nothing to do. You cannot win.
looking for more updated
Theoretically, the next update should be in ~2 weeks. Practically, I wouldn’t hold my breath. Unless I’m misreading the dev log, extremely little progress has been made so far even compared to Geeseki’s usual pace. I think there are some new images for locations and some images for the Lashley scenes from the previous update and not much more. There are many "to-do" tasks for Lashley but I wouldn’t be surprised if Geeseki decides to just push them to the next update instead.

Last edited:

Asd777xDDD

Jul 26, 2021
I accidentally got stuck in the anal scene with Jane, after you rebuild the fort. It just goes on and on, i made the mistake of skipping through it so i can't get out with the back button, and my dumbass brain thought it would be smart to save during the scene. Am I screwed or there's some way out still?

RoverofRemnant

Feb 18, 2019
Has the Android version gotten beyond 0.18? Mainly asking for convenience. I can always grab it on Windows when I've got more time.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes