RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I played back in 0.30 and i don't remember how to view scenes with VR? Can anyone help?
It’s in the guide linked in my signature.
I accidentally got stuck in the anal scene with Jane, after you rebuild the fort. It just goes on and on, i made the mistake of skipping through it so i can't get out with the back button, and my dumbass brain thought it would be smart to save during the scene. Am I screwed or there's some way out still?
You’ll probably need to to use an earlier save file. If you haven’t used any of the other dozens of save slots you have… I really recommend using them for this game in the future. It is often riddled with bugs, even if most don’t softlock you.
Has the Android version gotten beyond 0.18? Mainly asking for convenience. I can always grab it on Windows when I've got more time.
Most recent (fanmade) Android version is v0.32. Pretty sure it used to be linked in the OP but mods deleted it for some reason. I still have the link in the guide:
- Cheat code for 32b is barelybear Android APK for 32b is here.
So ummm.. Any update?
if there were updates...they would be filled with placeholders and plot-inconsistencies
Technically, I think 35 should have fewer placeholders and more actual art than 34. Practically, I don’t see how downloading it can be worthwhile if you have already played through 34, unless I’ve missed something big on the dev log.

I’m used to updates being miniscule and incomplete, but this time seems to be a new low. (Unless I’ve missed something on the dev log, obviously.) Maybe there are some new and exciting bugs to find?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
if there were updates...they would be filled with placeholders and plot-inconsistencies

meaning

it wouldn't be even worth to consider of playing it
Yeah, I still have it on my hard drive, but I haven't touched it since June 9th. Too many better games (IMHO, of course) have taken up my time.

Reactions: Hoey

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, I still have it on my hard drive, but I haven't touched it since June 9th. Too many better games (IMHO, of course) have taken up my time.
i've like 6 games...including the lastest chapter of MNF(i leave the best for last) while stuff keep getting released XD

Reactions: Dragon59

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Is there a mod or command to unlock all scenes? The mother/sister contend bugged out.
Sadly, I forgot to include the full instructions in the guide the one time the game actually provided them, but some steps have really insane conditions. Several steps require you to wait until the next month or only work on a specific weekday. (I think mostly Friday/Thursday, but I’m not sure.)

I can sort-of understand the wait, since the route seems to be intended to slowly develop along the rest of the game instead of someone playing straight through it. The weekday condition just means you’ll rarely stumble upon the next scene and need to specifically hunt for the next scene instead. Not sure what Geeseki’s rationale was for that design choice.

In any case, the phone hint should tell you if you have to wait and for how long, but it’s broken more often than not.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
You can use the computer to skip part of the story
I did. That skipped the mother/daughter scenes and now I can't see them in the scenes chest. I've completed the game and unlocked all of the other scenes. Except an early one with the teacher oddly.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm surprised that geeseki haven't added like sub-chapters to the player can retake from an specific point of the story to continue on from.

But since game its in current version 0.34a i guess in matter of content and story is about less than 1hr45mins aprox

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I'm surprised that geeseki haven't added like sub-chapters to the player can retake from an specific point of the story to continue on from.
This option exists? Every time you start a new game, you are asked from where you want to continue.
But since game its in current version 0.34a i guess in matter of content and story is about less than 1hr45mins aprox
If the hours of the steam reviews are to be believed, then it is more like 9-10 hours. The number of people with 50+ hours is surprising if not a bit frightening, by the way.

In case anyone is wondering what progress the dev log promises… don’t bother. The remaining work on the Lashley scenes from v0.34 was split into 5 tasks. One has been completed so far. This does not include the other stuff Geeseki put on the to-do list, which has also not been done yet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I guess this is becoming a tradition.
Has the lashleu story reached the point where the sex scenes occur naturally

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I guess this is becoming a tradition.
Has the lashleu story reached the point where the sex scenes occur naturally
It’s the same version as the last time you asked. No one has bothered to share the new update yet. I seriously doubt that would change anything in any case.
Is this game still broken and bugged or can I play this version?
Less buggy than some versions before v0.34. Haven’t really played much of v0.34, though.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes