HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the look of the game and wanted to try it but reading this
This is a heavily debated topic. Tl;dr: There is a lot of borderline stuff, so here are what I consider the most extreme examples:

– It is implied that sex is extremely casual in the sex world (duh). Consequently, every character’s sex world counterpart is assumed to have casual sex.
– In the sex world, the MC encounters one of his acquaintences having sex. Not knowing about the sex world, he is upset because "she deserves better".
– Effie is a slut. Heavy lesbian exerience is referenced. Both the MC’s sister and his teacher are her sex friends. (There’s also a threesome scene between MC, her and someone else.)
– Your sister strongly implies being very experienced. She also become’s Effie’s sexfriend. You can also find her giving a blowjob and fondling a girl by the beach gloryhole.
– As part of the Mom route, the dad is shown as sexually abusive. You walk in on the parents having sex, with Mrs Smith not seeming too into it. When MC sees this, his mom talks to him and humiliates him for not being man enough to satisfy her instead of the father. With high enough stats, you can then "man up", beat up the father and bed the mother.
– There is some mild humiliation stuff / being passed over in decision making (mostly with sister, mixes with sibling teasing).
– There used to be one actual NTR scene, which was first deleted and I think is now dependent on your choices: If you piss of Edward by not accepting his proposal after you beat him up, he will blackmail the teacher into doing heavily implied sexual favors. If you encounter this scene in 30c or later, please tell me, since I only vaguely remember encountering it.
makes it clear to me that playing the game would be a waste of time for me.

Reactions: EJW and Nepheus

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
I haven't played in awhile but is the story in regards to the mom and sister still weird? Like IIRC you go through all this story that makes the MC and mom/sis a lot more familial-ly intimate, i.e. MC helping the mom through her abuse and the MC letting the sister know they'll always be family when she feels things are falling apart.

You get close through all that story and the familial love progresses naturally, as natural as a game with incest can be, into romantic/sexual love and the mom/sister seem to love the MC. Then the story makes the mom and sis view each other sexually as well in a pretty abrupt/quick way and it seems like they're slowly pushing the MC out of the picture and now the mom and sis love each other more than they do the MC. Like IIRC one scene they tell each other to ignore the MC and just pretend he's a living dildo that the mom/sis is using on the mom/sis.

IDK seemed weird to me so it kinda put me off the game for a while till there's updates that aren't just bug-fixes or more unfinished art being added.

• Sad
Reactions: StarCreator

phantomfan

Aug 27, 2020
is there a code for 35 or no ?
Cheat code for 0.35b is (as of 5:00 pm PST, October 9, 2021): hellsfired

In the interest of ‘teaching a man to fish’ (because someone always asks for it when a new version drops), here’s how I find the cheat code whenever a new version is out.

1) Download the new version
2) Copy Unren.bat into either “the game’s root directory (where the .exe is) or the /game/ folder.” Unren.bat can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Double click Unren to run it.
4) Choose options 1 and 2 to decompile RPA and RPYC files into their respective folders. This might take a bit of time.
5) When it’s done, open up the file “ATownUncovered_X.XX/game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/both/mybedroom_desk.rpy” using a text editor (like Notepad ++)
6) Your password should be on line 52. Look for the following lines of code:

if cheat_on <= 1:
call screen scr_mybedroompc_cheatcode_toggle
else:
call screen scr_desktop_cheatcode_input
if isinstance(_return, basestring):
$ player_try = _return
$ secret_code = ("hellsfired")
if player_try == secret_code:
$ cheat_on = 1
elif not player_try:
"Nothing entered."
else:
"Wrong code."

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

In the interest of ‘teaching a man to fish’ (because someone always asks for it when a new version drops), here’s how I find the cheat code whenever a new version is out.

2) Copy Unren.bat into either “the game’s root directory (where the .exe is) or the /game/ folder.” Unren.bat can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
4) Choose options 1 and 2 to decompile RPA and RPYC files into their respective folders. This might take a bit of time.
5) When it’s done, open up the file “ATownUncovered_X.XX/game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/both/mybedroom_desk.rpy” using a text editor (like Notepad ++)

if cheat_on <= 1:
else:
$ player_try = _return
$ cheat_on = 1
elif not player_try:
"Nothing entered."
else:
"Wrong code."
you don't have to do all that

my cheat enabler can all that for you
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-34a-geeseki-cheat-enabler-v2.53042/

Reactions: 5554432

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure the last time I played this Game was like 4 Years ago and since then there seems to be 0 new Sister content. Is this the most obvious patreon milking in history?

• Haha
Reactions: dark1 and LarryF

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018

if cheat_on <= 1:
else:
$ player_try = _return
$ cheat_on = 1
elif not player_try:
"Nothing entered."
else:
"Wrong code."
thanks

Reactions: phantomfan

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I like the look of the game and wanted to try it but reading this

makes it clear to me that playing the game would be a waste of time for me.
You totally missed the point.

As RoughlySpecific said: "This is a heavily debated topic", but he didn't explain why.

The reason why this is debated is that every once in a while a retard comes here and writes "there was a ntr tag; why did it disappear? I don't wanna ntr!!!"

The whole ntr haters tribe is a bunch of morons who didn't realize that the whole point of "ntr-alarm! attention!" in this game doesn't make sense at all.

Those lines in the game are like a little fish in the Pacific Ocean. They're just fucking damn FILLERS.

You should avoid playing this game because:

- the story is messy and self-contradictory;

- the gameplay is very grindy;

- the gameplay is heavily bugged;

- the game is still in progress, broken and incomplete after 5 years of so called "development";

- the main plotline isn't going anywhere since forever;

- side stories either don't make sense or don't fit in the main storyline;

- quests and main story are progressing at snail's pace.

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

alpha 36 release or news

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You totally missed the point.

As RoughlySpecific said: "This is a heavily debated topic", but he didn't explain why.

The reason why this is debated is that every once in a while a retard comes here and writes "there was a ntr tag; why did it disappear? I don't wanna ntr!!!"

The whole ntr haters tribe is a bunch of morons who didn't realize that the whole point of "ntr-alarm! attention!" in this game doesn't make sense at all.

Those lines in the game are like a little fish in the Pacific Ocean. They're just fucking damn FILLERS.

You should avoid playing this game because:

- the story is messy and self-contradictory;

- the gameplay is very grindy;

- the gameplay is heavily bugged;

- the game is still in progress, broken and incomplete after 5 years of so called "development";

- the main plotline isn't going anywhere since forever;

- side stories either don't make sense or don't fit in the main storyline;

- quests and main story are progressing at snail's pace.
maybe GeeSeki try top Yandere Dev in delivering BS to gullible backers

Reactions: bananeae

Zeldis

Jul 3, 2020
So I'm going on a limb here that saves affects the VR headset. I remember playing this game once and it took a long ass time kinda, so can any hentai aficionados drop the latest version save with all if not a fuck ton of scenes available on the headset?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes